PDA

View Full Version : Get rep by phonebanking for Massie tomorrow! Pledge 50 calls!

Massachusetts
05-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Let's all pledge to make at least 50 calls for Thomas tomorrow! His election is on the 22nd, and tonight he came in the chat and asked everybody if they could please chip in and make some phone calls. Gage made over 200 calls today, so don't tell me that you don't think you can do much.

I haven't done much yet myself, albeit a very small amount, but tomorrow I would like to pledge 50 calls.

Who will match me? I will post in this thread once I hit 50 calls. (+rep for anyone who gets 50)

Just sign up, register the phone number you will be using to make the calls, call the number it provides and the software will do the rest of the work for you. Then just follow the script. The purpose is just to get out the vote and get people to the polls Tuesday, and if you can convince them to vote for Thomas that would be great!

Thank you patriots!

Gage
05-20-2012, 10:12 PM
I will match you. And probably do a lot more. :p

Massachusetts
05-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Just woke up, time to get this started!

Bastiat's The Law
05-21-2012, 10:41 AM
To the moon guys!

MRoCkEd
05-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Go go go!

Gage
05-21-2012, 06:21 PM
Just finished making 100 calls. Got a lot of people who said they were going to vote for Thomas!

I also got a lot of people who said they had received several calls already, and were a little angry at the number of calls they were receiving. I think the same thing happened before Iowa. They should really get a better system that takes people off the list once they have been called and completed the survey.

Jeremy
05-21-2012, 06:24 PM
It's 8:30 so I think I'm going to stop. Some people were really nice. Some people were pissed off and were called "8 times." lol

Similar problems with the Ron Paul phone bank.