PDA

View Full Version : Gas Prices; The ONE thing ALL Americans agree on!

luvu4ia
11-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi,

I think we should make & order business cards and have a campaign to place them in the MOST CONSERVATIVE PLACES YOU CAN FIND! Go to the gas stations in these areas. Go to your churches. Go to the church district. TELL them the good news that someone who already agrees with them is running for President and they don't have to trust in the word of Pat Robertson and wait on Guliani (sell out) to appoint who they want on the court. We need to play up the Pro-Life in the church community. It is his duty as a medical doctor to preserve life.

The point is, get some friends together and when you feel the bite in your wallet at the gas station, leave a stack of calling cards! Know that every hard-working American feels the pinch of gas prices.

I encourage you to introduce and re-introduce to others the Republican Party by letting people meet the candidate before his party. Eg Ron Paul 2008 and give the campaign website. This is what I am doing since I am quite broke but a hard worker. We need change. No better place to display that than in America's cash drain: Gas.

Also reach out. Make this an international concern. We care about their leadership, why shouldn't they care about ours?

austin356
11-16-2007, 01:14 AM
some liberals like high gas prices :) :) :) :)

(in order to stimulate mass transit)

jmhelms
11-16-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi,

I think we should make & order business cards and have a campaign to place them in the MOST CONSERVATIVE PLACES YOU CAN FIND! Go to the gas stations in these areas. Go to your churches. Go to the church district. TELL them the good news that someone who already agrees with them is running for President and they don't have to trust in the word of Pat Robertson and wait on Guliani (sell out) to appoint who they want on the court. We need to play up the Pro-Life in the church community. It is his duty as a medical doctor to preserve life.

The point is, get some friends together and when you feel the bite in your wallet at the gas station, leave a stack of calling cards! Know that every hard-working American feels the pinch of gas prices.

I encourage you to introduce and re-introduce to others the Republican Party by letting people meet the candidate before his party. Eg Ron Paul 2008 and give the campaign website. This is what I am doing since I am quite broke but a hard worker. We need change. No better place to display that than in America's cash drain: Gas.

Also reach out. Make this an international concern. We care about their leadership, why shouldn't they care about ours?

A business card sized pitch for Ron Paul would be cool to see. Consider tying in another element to it:

Work out a deal with a local business that wants to boost their sales such as with a local gas station (or any business). If you could convince a gas station to offer a small savings to consumers who buy from them place the "coupon" on the card (Gas stations could still make money by selling in higher volumes). On the reverse of the card have a simple slogan for Ron Paul and the website and phone number to donate. People would equate saving money with Ron Paul for President.

There are many slogans you could use, lets brainstorm:

"Savings begin here, Ron Paul for President"
"With this card you can now afford to show up and vote, thanks to Ron Paul"
"Ron Paul is falberGASted with the direction America is heading"
"Save some money and donate to Ron Paul for President"
"Ron Paul must be something special, a volunteer made you this card"
"Ron Paul doesn't like high Gas prices either"
"If Ron Paul were able, he would pump the gas for you too"
"Hope for America, Ron Paul for President, oh, and gas for your vehicle"
"This gas brought to you by Ron Paul for President"
"Cha-ching! these savings brought to you by Ron Paul for President"

I don't know, it could work...what do you think?