PDA

View Full Version : Police van runs over protestors in Chicago at NATO summit

cstarace
05-20-2012, 07:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b_8s7DDUak&feature=g-all-u

tod evans
05-20-2012, 07:42 AM
1.5 M bond for Allegedly making a Molotov cocktail....

Even if they did put some gas in a bottle and stuff a rag in the neck they never lit the darn thing....

But heaven forbid, these insolent punks had the temerity to speak out against war.....

Drex
05-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Welcome to America

Tiso0770
05-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Ah....your tax dollars at work....if they really wanted to do some damage, don't you think they would bring some firearms with them?. setup?, yep, by government agitators.

jmdrake
05-20-2012, 09:42 AM
It didn't really happen. It's all fake video. And if it did happen it's still not a problem because it likely didn't happen exactly the way someone is saying it happened so it doesn't matter go back to sleep the DHS paid trolls rule you.

jmdrake
05-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Just watched the whole video. So the FBI has moved from setting up "brown mooselums" to setting up white anarchists. Who's next? And what kind of terrorist uses "throwing stars"? :rolleyes: And did you notice how the CNN reporter was smirking at the end of his "professional" report?

thoughtomator
05-20-2012, 09:53 AM
This kind of thing is the reason for the 2nd Amendment. Anyone remember the Boston Massacre? (No, not Lakers vs. Celtics)

NoOneButPaul
05-20-2012, 09:54 AM
1.5 M bond for Allegedly making a Molotov cocktail....

Even if they did put some gas in a bottle and stuff a rag in the neck they never lit the darn thing....

But heaven forbid, these insolent punks had the temerity to speak out against war.....

The FBI agent on the inside was the one who brought all the stuff.

They keep setting people up with their own agents, I have no idea how that's even legal.

Also this video is real.

I'm going into the loop in about an hour to work, should be interesting considering the summit actually starts today.

phill4paul
05-20-2012, 10:03 AM
See Something...

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh7Dg19OGWjmOlVrVWW-ofamRHgZBQBRrLJLy_1YhhwPC5zMoN

Say Something.

Lishy
05-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Where have I seen this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l05HAzJZjJ0&feature=related

Working Poor
05-20-2012, 10:24 AM
I guess you have to be friends with Obama to make bombs.

libertygrl
05-20-2012, 11:06 AM
We should keep an open thread going of this NATO summit. With the ridiculous amount of security by the Police State, I fear things are going to get very ugly. Chicago may be a testing ground for something else they have planned for us in the future. :(

Guns Drawn on Journalists, Car Raided at NATO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzouTMprfPA&feature=player_embedded

pcosmar
05-20-2012, 11:22 AM
Chicago may be a testing ground for something else they have planned for us in the future. :(

Or a very deliberate attempt to provoke.

:(

speciallyblend
05-20-2012, 11:39 AM
We should keep an open thread going of this NATO summit. With the ridiculous amount of security by the Police State, I fear things are going to get very ugly. Chicago may be a testing ground for something else they have planned for us in the future. :(

fuck this police state

AGRP
05-20-2012, 11:42 AM

Im not an expert, but that looked staged.

Noble Savage
05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
molotovs are a waste of gas... paint is the way to go

tod evans
05-20-2012, 11:45 AM
molotovs are a waste of gas...

Use powdered Tide..

thoughtomator
05-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Soon we will need to register with the government to buy bleach and ammonia, as mixing the two creates a lethal poison gas.

Noble Savage
05-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Use powdered Tide..

there is a video of the Greek riots and this huge riot cop comes after this girl and she whips out a jar of pink paint to throw at him and seeing it he turns and runs like a little girl himself. It occurred to me that paint across those clear face shields would make it impossible to see let alone messing up all that expensive gear they have

Jamesiv1
05-20-2012, 12:05 PM
LMAO at throwing stars!!!!!

"When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave"

The greatest show on TV when you're 12 years old LOL

the deadly stars at 1:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKKZZlp3C4&feature=g-all-u

Brian4Liberty
05-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Just watched the whole video. So the FBI has moved from setting up "brown mooselums" to setting up white anarchists. Who's next? And what kind of terrorist uses "throwing stars"? :rolleyes:

Reportedly, they also found two very sharp pencils in the apartment. Obvious terrorist weapons.

jmdrake
05-20-2012, 01:02 PM
That brings back memories! I remember one episode where Cain used a silver dollar as a throwing star.

LMAO at throwing stars!!!!!

"When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave

The greatest show on TV when you're 12 years old LOL

the deadly stars at 1:06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKKZZlp3C4&feature=g-all-u

FindLiberty
05-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Police van runs over protestors in Chicago

Probably they're just confused tourists visiting here ...from China's Tiananmen Square (where even tanks yield to pedestrians).

GuerrillaXXI
05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
This kind of thing is the reason for the 2nd Amendment. Anyone remember the Boston Massacre? (No, not Lakers vs. Celtics)Unfortunately, I think things are going to have to get even worse before people will realize the truth of what you say. This is especially the case with the left-leaning crowd, many of whom are delusional enough to think they can have civil liberties without weapons to back them up. Instead, they think that making lots of noise in the streets, dressing up like clowns, and otherwise presenting themselves as tempting targets for riot police is going to bring reforms.

I sometimes think those people are masochists. At the end of the day, the pigs will go home, take their showers, and relax in front of the TV, while the protesters will be nursing their wounds, often in jail. What has been accomplished? Nothing more than providing the pigs with an outlet for their sadism. Meanwhile, the political machine will continue on exactly as it was before, since it is willing to use FORCE to achieve its objectives.

Speaking of the Boston Massacre, I wonder if it ever occurred to the Americans of that time period to go out in the streets and protest such crimes? They could have set up tents, carried big wooden signs, dressed like clowns, beat on drums, and all the rest. Yeah, I'm sure that would have won them their freedom.

kcchiefs6465
05-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Live feed from CNN a few minutes ago showed officers beating men and women in the head with clubs. There are orders to disipate and the protesters aren't moving. Be prepared for this to get very ugly. Five hundred officers in "combat" gear getting ready to crack skulls; the host was quick to point out the difference between "combat" gear and riot gear, though I've yet to understand what that is. (Combat gear to me sounds like a standing army) Of course, CNN positioned their cameras on the outer layer of officers, just standing around, once it became clear they were indiscriminately hitting men and women in the head with clubs. Back to regular programming, AKA their circus. Gee whiz, I wonder what those wacky Kardashian sisters will do next.

ETA: Fox News also did the same thing. They admitted that their cameras are purposely on the outer edge of police, "as to not recreate images like the ones from 1968." I hate MSM with a passion.