PDA

View Full Version : Georgia State Convention

stuka
05-19-2012, 06:34 PM
The establishment was outnumbered and decided to ignore all calls for division and illegally ram through their slate, resulting in 0 Paul delegates today :mad:

thatpeculiarcat
05-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Corruption in the GOP? Say it ain't so?

Makes my blood boil, but the only way it will change is if we take over the party. Good thing that is happening in several states.

cassielund99@gmail.com
05-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Sounds like its time for moneybomb for attorney's and it will be expensive. At least we can try to not seat the delegates at the GOP convention.

sailingaway
05-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Did anyone call to vacate the chair when they didn't do division of vote? Just wondering for next time.

Really sorry about that. Sounds like you had some fun with an indefinite detention resolution, though....

sailingaway
05-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Sounds like its time for moneybomb for attorney's and it will be expensive. At least we can try to not seat the delegates at the GOP convention.

Yeah, if we can not seat them that would be great.

stuka
05-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Did anyone call to vacate the chair when they didn't do division of vote? Just wondering for next time.

Really sorry about that. Sounds like you had some fun with an indefinite detention resolution, though....
I actually wasn't there.. I live in NC so I'll be at my convention in a couple weeks, but my friend in Georgia texted me what I put in the first post.

cassielund99@gmail.com
05-19-2012, 07:19 PM
The establishment was outnumbered and decided to ignore all calls for division and illegally ram through their slate, resulting in 0 Paul delegates today :mad:

If we outnumbered the establishment there would of been no way to ram the slate through. Unless they pulled a Oklahoma on us. If that is true they should of reconvened outside to finish the business. They wouldn't of had the 2/3 to close the meetings. Corrupt or not this can be fought.

SchleckBros
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSpY6HWmmD0

peluski17
05-19-2012, 11:24 PM
I was there and based on how things went it appeared we only had around 33-35% of the delegates. There was no way to stop them from pushing the slate through when the Chair wouldn't even do a head count of some sort to determine if there was actually a 2/3's majority or not. He only eye balled and said "Not even close."