PDA

View Full Version : What is being done about the blatant cheating in Arizona and other states?

robertwerden
05-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Is there any legal recourse we as grass roots can do to combat this?

Can we simply file a complaint with the local police and have the people responsible for the security of the tampered ballot box charged with vote fraud?

Why is this being swept under the rug. I am so furious right now, and Doug Weed does not seem to be doing anything or even surprised by the fraud.

kathy88
05-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Two options.

1. The campaign has stopped actively campaigning and is focused more on just this thing, hence the secrecy.

2. Not a fucking thing. ie. taking it up the *ss.

floridasun1983
05-19-2012, 01:21 PM
Two options.

1. The campaign has stopped actively campaigning and is focused more on just this thing, hence the secrecy.

2. Not a fucking thing. ie. taking it up the *ss.I gotta be honest, it looks a lot like #2 from where I'm standing.

Badger Paul
05-19-2012, 01:31 PM
You're going to to have to challenge the Arizona delegation at RNC Credentials Committee before the convention.

No1butPaul
05-19-2012, 01:40 PM
May we please have some more KY

Carson
05-19-2012, 01:42 PM

More!!!!1

drummergirl
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM

definitely need more...

drummergirl
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM
You're going to to have to challenge the Arizona delegation at RNC Credentials Committee before the convention.

That is the next step.

tommyrp12
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
convention sized

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu107/bentom187/31AFjheBqGL__SL500_AA300_.jpg
Product Description
What are you going to do with all this lube?! Wrestling match? Biggest adult party ever? If you are looking for a simply jaw-dropping amount of lube, Passion Natural Water-Based Lubricant is ready to get the fun started with this 55 gallon drum! With its superb formula you will have a natural feel that keeps you moist longer and also works great with all toy materials. Easily washes away with warm water and mild soap. You may never run out of lube again! Size: 55 gallons. Note: Includes pump. Ships via freight due to weight limit.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_8_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=50+gallon+lube&sprefix=50+gallon%2Caps%2C181

libertygrl
05-19-2012, 02:58 PM
I gotta be honest, it looks a lot like #2 from where I'm standing.

Never mind the campaign HQ people, but what about the individual Ron Paul supporters who were denied a fair and transparent process??? Can't they do something like perhaps contacting a civil liberties group - (I wrote this group on another forum) - https://www.rutherford.org/ This cannot go without these criminals facing some sort of consequences for their actions.

wgadget
05-19-2012, 03:51 PM
I gotta be honest, it looks a lot like #2 from where I'm standing.

It looks like #2 all right.

johndeal
05-19-2012, 08:23 PM
#2.

Except we aren't just taking it from the establishment. Oh they were inept and probably cheated. But the bigger problem was the RP campaign stonewalling the volunteers at every turn. It is amazing how well we did considering Shawn Dow never gave the RP volunteers any contact information of other RP supporters. If it had been up to Dow we wouldn't have had a soul at the convention.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and Romney were running a delegate campign. It would be done efficiently and someone like Dow have been shown the door six months ago. Romney won in Arizona but it wasn't just because the Arizona GOP was inept and cheated. It was because of the ineptitude of people like Shawn Dow who were running the show for RP.