PDA

View Full Version : Breitbart: "Ron Paul, Sheila Jackson Lee Agree: Civilian Courts for Terrorists"

RonPaulFanInGA
05-18-2012, 08:54 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/05/18/ron-paul-sheila-jackson-lee-agree-civilian-courts-for-terrorists

trey4sports
05-18-2012, 09:05 PM
lol.... wont be much longer and breitbart, newsmax and the rest of the GOP establishment will be gobbled up by the all-consuming liberty movement org's.

pintbottlepress
05-21-2012, 10:24 AM
This is just an excuse to tie Paul together with Moonbat Jackson Lee. not surprising.

mczerone
05-21-2012, 11:14 AM
Um...

Perhaps they mean "suspected terrorists?"

After all, if there hasn't been a trial, how do we know that they've done anything wrong?

Expatriate
05-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Guilty till proven innocent?

Occam's Banana
05-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Perhaps they mean "suspected terrorists?"

After all, if there hasn't been a trial, how do we know that they've done anything wrong?

Nope. I'm pretty sure they mean just "terrorists" without any adjectives. (Well ... maybe adjectives like "Muslim" or "domestic" or some such).

And how do we know they've done something wrong? Why, because someone in the government says so, that's how!

What's the matter? That ain't good enuff for ya? Reported!

Occam's Banana
05-21-2012, 11:30 AM
In other news - "Ron Paul, Adolf Hitler agree: Two Plus Two Equals Four"

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Ignorant article by an ignorant writer. No need to burn the Constitution to satisfy the paranoid fantasies of these fools.

Courts deal with murderers all the time. Let them do their job.

Feeding the Abscess
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I've gotta hand it to Sheila Jackson Lee, she was the only member of Congress to vote against the original AUMF. That's the biggest miss of Ron's career, and a part of me wishes he didn't cave to members of his staff on that one.

EDIT: It was Barbara Lee, not Sheila Jackson Lee. Oh well, still have to give props to Sheila for this stance.

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Everyone except the died-in-the-wool Clinton sycophants knew that Bill Clinton spent his presidency treating terrorism like crime, and what did we get? We got 9/11.

Hello, McFly!? 9/11 did not happen while Clinton was President, and furthermore, existing laws would have apprehended the 9/11 hijackers if the FBI and Clinton/Bush Administrations had just done their jobs in the first place. No new laws or shredding of the Constitution is required.

LibertyEagle
05-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Back in the old days, we had these antiquated things called trials.

Danke
05-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Hello, McFly!? 9/11 did not happen while Clinton was President, and furthermore, existing laws would have apprehended the 9/11 hijackers if the FBI and Clinton/Bush Administrations had just done their jobs in the first place. No new laws or shredding of the Constitution is required. I guess the author forgot about the missile strike Clinton ordered against Osama.

specsaregood
05-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Back in the old days, we had these antiquated things called trials.

That sounds ineffecient. Much better to just run the govt like a business where the CEO is the decider.

fletcher
05-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Big Peace. The website dedicated to attacking peace. LOL. That has to be a Colbert joke.

specsaregood
05-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Big Peace. The website dedicated to attacking peace. LOL. That has to be a Colbert joke.

No, you just don't understand. They don't think their can be any peace until everybody is dead.

seraphson
05-21-2012, 12:15 PM
In other news - "Ron Paul, Adolf Hitler agree: Two Plus Two Equals Four"

Cmon' OB. We've been through this before! 2+2=5. I guess we'll have to kick up your room 101 session to three days this time...