PDA

View Full Version : Use the exclusion in Iowa to our favor

fedup100
06-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Again, Dr. Paul should have a piece ready to run as infomercials on cheap stations, it doesn't have to be primetime. This slots at off hours and week ends is not expensive and will give the most bang for the buck.

Also, a nice big billboard put up in the largest city in Iowa that simply asks,

"Why has the Only True Front Runner in the Republican Party, and the Winner in all National Debate Polls been excluded form Debates in Your State."

"Do We Still Have Free Elections"? With a picture of Ron.

Use the exclusion in that piece that is specific for that area.

People don't like to be played the fool.

You must face reality....the 55 and over boomers, I am one, for the most part DO NOT USE COMPUTERS. You must reach them on billboards or T.V., its all they know.

They are your biggest voting block......why are we not working to get AARP to endorse Paul, they control most of the blue hairs, like myself.

mdh
06-20-2007, 09:04 AM
The AARP will never endorse Dr. Paul. They will be a vociferous enemy at generals if we win the primary nomination, in fact.

dspectre
06-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I say good idea. Put up the billboard. Can you get people to do it?

LibertyEagle
06-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I think billboards are a good idea. Apparently, there is an Iowa coordinator now for the Ron Paul campaign. Maybe we should talk to him about this. His name is Joe Seehusen. joe@ronpaul2008.com

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 10:56 AM
I think Ron Paul should still show up. And if they won't let him in, he should just talk the whole time in the parking lot. Surrounded by his supporters. I think I know of at least one radio host that would be thrilled to report on this. :D

Seamaiden
06-20-2007, 10:58 AM
LC, that is an excellent idea!

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I'm also hoping for appearances from Tucker Carlson, Bill Maher, and at least one of the Comedy Central hosts.

Duckman
06-20-2007, 11:15 AM
...and i think we should have these billboards outside Iowa also.

Another powerful image might be a picture of Ron Paul at the debate podium, but with tape over his mouth.

The caption could read:

"Why are the Republicans trying to silence a true conservative?"
Ron Paul (R) for President

LibertyCzar
06-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Do we know of any musicians that could come and perform? We could make this a real event. It'll make the event inside look like an afterthought sideshow.

pazzo83
06-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Do we know of any musicians that could come and perform? We could make this a real event. It'll make the event inside look like an afterthought sideshow.

Well, we have MC Hammer on our side!

In all seriousness though, are there any music groups that have endorsed Paul, or who might? These are some great ideas!