PDA

View Full Version : Nothing left to do.

Carson
05-18-2012, 06:20 PM
The recent set backs have left me wondering.

It seems to me we are being pushed to a point where we can do nothing.

They have manipulated the economy to the point we are struggling to make a living. All of the forms of saving have been stripped away.

We are to the point where we can do nothing.

What if that was the answer?

DamianTV
05-18-2012, 06:30 PM
This should be incentive for us to all try even harder!

Really it has nothing to do with someone saying we can or can not win. The only guaranteed way to not win is to not try as hard as you possibly can. Besides, look at what we are accomplishing in our efforts to get RP into the White House, look at how many people we have awakened to the dangers of extreme excessive government, look at how many corrupt GOP members we've ousted! We have done a tremendous ammt of good by trying!

Don't stop trying! Never give up the good fight!

Carson
05-18-2012, 09:28 PM
This should be incentive for us to all try even harder!

Really it has nothing to do with someone saying we can or can not win. The only guaranteed way to not win is to not try as hard as you possibly can. Besides, look at what we are accomplishing in our efforts to get RP into the White House, look at how many people we have awakened to the dangers of extreme excessive government, look at how many corrupt GOP members we've ousted! We have done a tremendous ammt of good by trying!

Don't stop trying! Never give up the good fight!

Your absolutely right Damian.

Still my mind is working my new theory out. One quote that was weighing heavy on me was remembering bits and pieces of this one. I've been grinning and cracking up on the inside since I looked it up and put the pieces back together.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
~Edmund Burke

Laughing out loud! I've never read it backwards so to speak. Or misread it with over evil.??? Maybe it is time for a break.

This song was also rolling around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oU7M4OeSRM

Maybe it truly is time to make something out of nothing.??? Would that be a... Wow! That was the wrong song! It really is time for me to do nothing! Maybe turn it into something. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ga_M5Zdn4

If we all join in with the opposition will Atlas still be holding up the globe? Is there any other option?

Travlyr
05-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Ron Paul has been at it for 40 years or more. Persistence is the key. When we get a critical mass of people who understand what is in your signatures, we win. Nice work to both of you guys. Keep spreading the message.

thoughtomator
05-18-2012, 09:34 PM
1) Become a delegate if you can and aren't already
2) Volunteer in a call op to call delegates (I got a call today from someone in NY pushing the Paul slate at my convention in VA) to push liberty candidates nationwide

as long as the process is still under way there's still something you can do

also, keep spreading the word. Our mission time frame extends far beyond 2012.

Endgame
05-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Get ready to flee the country for Asia.

Carson
05-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Ron Paul has been at it for 40 years or more. Persistence is the key. When we get a critical mass of people who understand what is in your signatures, we win. Nice work to both of you guys. Keep spreading the message.

Thanks Travlyr. I'm sure DamianTV feels the same.

I've always kind of had a love hate relationship with signatures. On the one hand, I at times, find them distracting from the message body. On the other I sort of went off of the deep end with what I've been figuring our system of fiat allows some to pull. Pull on a global scale.

Yours is nice also. Sometime maybe I shouldn't be looking past them.

Carson
05-22-2012, 09:52 PM
So there I am. I have a week off and nothing to do.

I plan on going up to the Sierra Mountains, sniff around, and do a little fishing.

I stop at the ranger station to get the latest National Forest maps. The ranger ask me where I plan on going. I tell them I'm going up around Ice House and look around and do a little fishing.

They tell they can't let me do that!

I think this is the point I flipped out and said something like what do you man you can't let me go up and look around. Then I go into it is my national forest not their national forest. I tell them if they can't let me go up and look around they have failed at doing what they were suppose to be doing and protect it for all of us to go up and camp and hike and fish and a bunch of other gnashing of the teeth.

Anyway they tried to convince me you have to know in advance where your going to end up. I've never know where I'm going to be when I've went to the mountains. If I would have spent my life doing that I would have ended up stuck in places to crowded or place that just plain suck.

They seem to have locked down the National Forest and only open up enough campgrounds to keep everyone piled on top of each other where they can keep and keep and eye on us I suspect.

They say it is because it is getting to crowded. It is only crowded because they have everyone setting in each others laps. We used to have a lot more people than I ever see today but we dispersed out over the nearly 193 million acres nation wide.

Now nearly every campground has a camp host. I passed one going where the ranger lady told me not to go and couldn't believe the destruction caused by that one campsite. I would be ashamed if I was with any Boy Scouts and they saw that. I was going to go back and take a picture but I could bring myself to go out of my way to see something like that again. There is to many nice things to see in the National Forest you might miss doing something like that.

Anyway the place the ranger lady told me I could go was pretty good. It didn't have the camp host generator running. It did have the dogs barking and wood hacking till about midnight. Then it let up real nice for a couple of minutes and someone else drove back to their camp that was already set up but it sounded like they set it up again. Then the laughing started. Sometimes they sounded like children excited camping for maybe the first time. The next day the people I saw looked older. Anyways I laughed like that before and wouldn't want to stop it in anyway. It would have been nice to have been able to move a little down the road.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/RangerNeslonTearDownThat-Wall.jpg

After I calmed down some the Ranger lady at the map placed showed me some of my old haunts still there. I don't know if I ever be able to get to them during times like I did before. Deserted pretty much. They were locked up now.

Something else I noticed I don't see many of the happy campers like I used to see. Back then you came across a very low Ranger, or other commercial people ratio, to regular people in the woods. Now it is totally flipped. Hardy a happy camper to be found but lots and lots of others. I'm not sure what to think of many of them. Last year I tried fishing and the Ranger lady said there was only a couple of dirt roads that were open to camping along. Then you couldn't be more than a car length from the road. I don't know if I could sleep that way. Any way I stopped along one of the roads and say two ladies setting down the road looking back up at me. I should have at least drove down and talked to them, about the camping thing, but All I could think was to getting back home. I hadn't had any sleep. For those two other people I saw many many white trucks from the commercial outfit that has contracted the camping from the our National Forest. I don't know what they were up to but I didn't like it and I didn't want to be approached by them.

I don't know what the deer hunters are doing.

Now I'm back with, "Nothing left to do."

enoch150
05-22-2012, 10:55 PM

They have manipulated the economy to the point we are struggling to make a living. All of the forms of saving have been stripped away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeOHEU7Ykyg

heavenlyboy34
05-22-2012, 11:06 PM

Look at it as an opportunity. Buy low and wait till prices go high again and sell (commodities, real estate, stocks, etc). Think like an investor! :)

Carson
05-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Look at it as an opportunity. Buy low and wait till prices go high again and sell (commodities, real estate, stocks, etc). Think like an investor! :)

heavenlyboy34,

I wish you luck and have no doubt that some can beat the system.

The thing that worries me is that the (commodities, real estate, stocks, etc) are actually a stable market amongst themselves. The thing that is changing is only the value placed in the fiat dollar. If they double the supply it takes twice as many. When you get twice as many everyone has a big parade thinking they have made a profit. It is a false profit. False profits you now owe capital gains taxes on to the very people that set up the fiat system they drive. Well our own government turns out is just a passenger riding in the back seat.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/1492-federal-reserve-secretly-bails-out-european-banks--again

The central back is clearly outside of our government, but is it...our governments governor.

Weren't we warned to watch for false profits?

No matter how much hard earned money "we the people" can come up with to build our world the way we want, others have the ability to fire up the fake money presses and dictate their will.

AGRP
05-23-2012, 02:42 PM
Educate your friends, family, and neighbors.

Carson
05-23-2012, 02:57 PM
Educate your friends, family, and neighbors.

AGRP,

Sometimes it is hard to tell who they are.

When I was talking to the Forest Service people in their office, as stated in my previous post, at one point some of them said their families had been in the area for over a hundred years and another said her father had worked of the Department of Fish and Game. I was still pretty much in the, what about me mode of thinking, but I think they where trying to get through to me that they are in the same boat.

I think once we figure out where we are and educate ourselves we won't stand alone.

Carson
05-28-2012, 04:07 PM
I came across these guys the other day.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/TurkeyVultures.jpg

They seemed to have nothing left to do but wait.

Anyway pushing past them to fish on the other side didn't seem an advantage worth disturbing them roosting.

http://photos.imageevent.com/stokeybob/morestuff/WaitingVulture.jpg

When we were kids we used to try playing dead to see if we could get them to come down a check us out.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Despair is what these subhumans live off of. If you give them one moment of doubt, their bellies are full for a week.

flynn
05-28-2012, 04:19 PM
why don't we pour our resources together and buy a farm? LOL

TheTexan
05-28-2012, 04:22 PM

The reason nothing seems to work, is that we are asking for our freedom back. But the problem is, freedom can't be given; it must be taken.

If you want your freedom, take it.

If we are going to evolve as a movement, this is the paradigm shift in our thinking that must take place. The only way we will ever be free, is if we stop asking for permission to be free, and instead just do it.

See link in sig

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-28-2012, 04:26 PM

You don't sound like you're fighting for your life yet. That tells me there's still a way to go before we hit bottom. The problem is not knowing how fast it might come, or in what form.

RickyJ
05-28-2012, 04:59 PM

Even broke we can do something. We can yell "Ron Paul" real loud everywhere we go. People will wonder, what's up? They will then want to learn more about Ron Paul. Most can't help but like him once they learn more about him.

Carson
05-28-2012, 10:43 PM
The reason nothing seems to work, is that we are asking for our freedom back. But the problem is, freedom can't be given; it must be taken.

If you want your freedom, take it.

If we are going to evolve as a movement, this is the paradigm shift in our thinking that must take place. The only way we will ever be free, is if we stop asking for permission to be free, and instead just do it.

See link in sig

Nice post bxm042,

My little vacation is over and it is time to go back to work.

While I scurry and toil I will be studying on what you said.

And thanks to the rest of you that kept up the faith.

heavenlyboy34
05-28-2012, 10:57 PM
heavenlyboy34,

I wish you luck and have no doubt that some can beat the system.

The thing that worries me is that the (commodities, real estate, stocks, etc) are actually a stable market amongst themselves. The thing that is changing is only the value placed in the fiat dollar. If they double the supply it takes twice as many. When you get twice as many everyone has a big parade thinking they have made a profit. It is a false profit. False profits you now owe capital gains taxes on to the very people that set up the fiat system they drive. Well our own government turns out is just a passenger riding in the back seat.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/foreign-policy/item/1492-federal-reserve-secretly-bails-out-european-banks--again

The central back is clearly outside of our government, but is it...our governments governor.

Weren't we warned to watch for false profits?

No matter how much hard earned money "we the people" can come up with to build our world the way we want, others have the ability to fire up the fake money presses and dictate their will.
Certainly you can look at a windfall of fiat money as a loss-but I prefer to look at it as an opportunity to convert that worthless paper into something of value. :) It's difficult stuff to do as an "average" person, but it's possible. Harry Browne's books are excellent. :)