PDA

View Full Version : Alecia Webb-Edgington Refuses To Fill Out C4L Candidate Survey

Sola_Fide
05-18-2012, 10:29 AM
"Them lib-a-tarians want me to fill out a survey!?"

In your race for Kentucky House District 4, one of your top-tier candidates won’t come clean.

She won’t tell you and me where she stands on the critical issues facing our country ...

... issues like an audit of the out-of-control Federal Reserve, a Balanced Budget Amendment, abolishing the TSA, and repealing ObamaCare.

She won’t even tell you and me whether or not she will oppose new tax increases!

That’s why it’s vital you contact Republican candidate Alecia Webb-Edington immediately and DEMAND she stop stonewalling you and me by returning her C4L Candidate Survey at once!

You see, Alecia Webb-Edington’s support for Big Government is no secret.

Just take a look at her record, which includes:

*** Voting FOR Kentucky H.B. 406, which massively increased state spending, included nearly $150 million in new taxes, and plunged Kentucky taxpayers into $200 million of new debt;

*** Receiving incredibly dismal ratings by Kentucky’s leading taxpayer watchdog group of 67%, 65%, and 53% for her addiction to taxing and spending – which only got worse the longer she was in office;

*** Serving on Kentucky’s Climate Action Plan Council, a George Soros-backed, quasi-government agency designed to spread “global warming” alarmism and build support for budget-busting Big Government schemes like “Cap and Tax";

*** Receiving thousands of dollars from Big Labor – making union bosses one of her top contributors in 2010 – for always kowtowing to their tax-and-spend agenda.

Now, the Kentucky political establishment – the same people that backed Trey Grayson over Rand Paul in 2010 – are coming out in support of Alecia Webb-Edington.

It looks like they believe she’ll keep the taxpayer-funded gravy train going if sent to Congress.

That’s why it’s vital you contact Alecia Webb-Edington at once!

The good news is, Republican Thomas Massie has not only answered his Campaign for Liberty Candidate Survey in 100% opposition to the statists’ Big Government agenda...

... but he also has a solid record to back it up.

Two years ago - fed up with excessive spending and regulations - Thomas Massie decided to run for Judge Executive in his county.

Since he was going up against an incumbent, most folks thought Thomas had no shot at winning.

But he beat his opponent by a 2-1 margin.

Once in office, Thomas Massie immediately got to work cutting wasteful spending, getting rid of excessive regulations, and shrinking the size and scope of government.

Now, Thomas Massie is running for the U.S. House pledging to do the same if elected to Congress.

But with our nation approaching $16 TRILLION in debt, and assaults on our liberties increasing seemingly every week, it’s critical all of your candidates answer their Candidate Surveys.

The other top-tier candidate in the race, Gary Moore, has answered our Survey 100%, as well.

You can see the results for ALL of the candidates who answered HERE.

But Alecia Webb-Edington won’t come clean.

So please contact Alecia Webb-Edington IMMEDIATELY at (859) 426-2222 and give her a piece of your mind.

DEMAND she return her Campaign for Liberty Candidate Survey IMMEDIATELY.

Time is running out before the May 22 Republican Primary, but Alecia Webb-Edington still has a chance to pledge to stand for limited government by returning her C4L Candidate Survey.

So please don’t delay. Contact your candidates immediately.

In Liberty,

Matt Hawes Vice President

P.S. In your upcoming Primary for House District 4, Republican Alecia Webb-Edington is the only top-tier candidate stonewalling you and me by flat-out refusing to answer her Candidate Survey.

Please contact Alecia Webb-Edington to DEMAND she apologize for her past support for the statists’ radical Big Government agenda and pledge to stand for limited government by returning her Candidate Survey at once.

P.P.S. Campaign for Liberty does not support or endorse candidates for office. The goal of the Campaign for Liberty candidate survey is only for keeping candidates true to their word should they be elected. It should not be construed as an endorsement of any candidate.

You are encouraged to research each of your candidates to make an informed decision on their positions.

Sola_Fide
05-18-2012, 10:31 AM
So please contact Alecia Webb-Edington IMMEDIATELY at (859) 426-2222 and give her a piece of your mind.

DEMAND she return her Campaign for Liberty Candidate Survey IMMEDIATELY.

BamaFanNKy
05-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Link?

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Who gives a fuck, we're already going to win this for Thomas Massie, she's an establishment neocon, what did you expect?

http://www.thomasmassie.com

Sola_Fide
05-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Link?

It was a C4L email.

BamaFanNKy
05-18-2012, 12:54 PM
It was a C4L email.

Ah. I unsubscribed when they just spammed with BS.

Feeding the Abscess
05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Better than filling it out, getting a good score (it's really easy to do with those surveys) and getting an endorsement and ads because of it, I guess.