PDA

View Full Version : Doug Wead on Alex Jones Today - Friday, May 18th

libertygrl
05-18-2012, 09:19 AM
TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

Doug Wead

http://static.infowars.com/2012/05/i/guest-photos/dougwead.jpg

On the Friday, May 18 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with Doug Wead, who wrote recently that the corporate media has distorted Ron Paul's announcement that he would concentrate on his delegate strategy, which is transforming the Republican party. Mr. Wead is a presidential historian and a senior adviser to the Ron Paul presidential campaign. He is the author of a number of books, including All the Presidents' Children: Triumph and Tragedy in the Lives of America's First Families and The Raising of a President: The Mothers and Fathers of Our Nation's Leaders. Alex also talks with investigative journalist Jon Rappoport. Jon's areas of expertise include deep politics, conspiracies, alternative health, the potential of the human imagination, mind control, the medical cartel, symbology, and solutions to the takeover of the planet by hidden elites. He is the author of AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century and The Secret Behind Secret Societies: Liberation of the Planet in the 21st Century. Alex runs down the news, including the latest revelations that Obama was born in Kenya. 11-2PM CST

http://www.infowars.com/

sailingaway
05-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Now THERE's a mix I didn't expect....

ATXRevolutionary
05-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Not sure when he'll be on but you can listen here: http://www.gcnlive.com/listen.php

Paulistinian
05-18-2012, 10:45 AM
Hope someone records this for a tube... This is an interview that sounds very interesting.

Suzu
05-18-2012, 10:55 AM
I don't see what the OP posted when I look at infowars.com. There is no mention of Doug Wead. Here's what I see:

On the Friday, May 18 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with investigative journalist Jon Rappoport. Jon's areas of expertise include deep politics, conspiracies, alternative health, the potential of the human imagination, mind control, the medical cartel, symbology, and solutions to the takeover of the planet by hidden elites. He is the author of AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century and The Secret Behind Secret Societies: Liberation of the Planet in the 21st Century. Alex runs down the news, including the latest revelations that Obama was born in Kenya, the ongoing fight against water fluoridation, and the upcoming NATO meeting in Chicago, which has been converted into a police state.

libertygrl
05-18-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't see what the OP posted when I look at infowars.com. There is no mention of Doug Wead. Here's what I see:

That wasn't there before. What I copyed and pasted into my post was what they had listed earier. Maybe they changed their programming??? I was listening to the end of yesterday's show with Sibel Edmonds. Then it went into today's live show. I'm on hour 2 but no mention of Weade. Jones is going all off about children being killed and abused by child protective services. It's so upsetting I don't think I can listen to it anymore today. If anyone finds out if Weade was on during hr. 3, please let the rest of us know. He usually puts up a video on the important guests.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 12:15 PM
TODAY ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW

Doug Wead

http://static.infowars.com/2012/05/i/guest-photos/dougwead.jpg

On the Friday, May 18 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with Doug Wead, who wrote recently that the corporate media has distorted Ron Paul's announcement that he would concentrate on his delegate strategy, which is transforming the Republican party. Mr. Wead is a presidential historian and a senior adviser to the Ron Paul presidential campaign. He is the author of a number of books, including All the Presidents' Children: Triumph and Tragedy in the Lives of America's First Families and The Raising of a President: The Mothers and Fathers of Our Nation's Leaders. Alex also talks with investigative journalist Jon Rappoport. Jon's areas of expertise include deep politics, conspiracies, alternative health, the potential of the human imagination, mind control, the medical cartel, symbology, and solutions to the takeover of the planet by hidden elites. He is the author of AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century and The Secret Behind Secret Societies: Liberation of the Planet in the 21st Century. Alex runs down the news, including the latest revelations that Obama was born in Kenya. 11-2PM CST

http://www.infowars.com/

Thanks for posting :)

I'm listening.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 12:17 PM
That wasn't there before. What I copyed and pasted into my post was what they had listed earier. Maybe they changed their programming??? I was listening to the end of yesterday's show with Sibel Edmonds. Then it went into today's live show. I'm on hour 2 but no mention of Weade. Jones is going all off about children being killed and abused by child protective services. It's so upsetting I don't think I can listen to it anymore today. If anyone finds out if Weade was on during hr. 3, please let the rest of us know. He usually puts up a video on the important guests.

The reality of what our government is doing is very disturbing. CPS is nothing more than a child kidnapping ring.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Hope someone records this for a tube... This is an interview that sounds very interesting.

There will be a tube if he is on. I started listening in hour 2 and haven't heard him yet. AJ did say he is supposed to have a guest.

ATXRevolutionary
05-18-2012, 12:32 PM
I just got back from lunch. Has he been on yet?

BTW, the Alex Jones show gets posted on iTunes as a podcast, usually within 24 hours after airing, so you should check there to listen later.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 12:41 PM
The guest is Jon Rappoport. Very good by the way. You should listen.

Suzu
05-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Alex Jones show gets posted on iTunes as a podcast, usually within 24 hours after airing, so you should check there to listen later.Also plays in a loop continuously from infowars.com until the next day's show begins.

The Magic Hoof
05-18-2012, 08:55 PM
TOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-18-2012, 08:58 PM
The guy probably backed out at the last minute. Last thing RP needs is to be called a 9/11 truther (BTW, 9/11 was an inside job, hope that's not news for anyone here).

The Magic Hoof
05-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Wait, so he wasn't on?

impaleddead
05-18-2012, 11:03 PM
The guy probably backed out at the last minute. Last thing RP needs is to be called a 9/11 truther (BTW, 9/11 was an inside job, hope that's not news for anyone here).

Sure cause Paul himself hasn't been on AJs show a half dozen times.

unknown
05-18-2012, 11:28 PM
FINALLY, Alex coming back around. Man, the hell was happening with AJ.

JJ2
05-19-2012, 12:05 AM
FINALLY, Alex coming back around. Man, the hell was happening with AJ.

What do you mean? Coming back around to what??

rp08orbust
05-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Sure cause Paul himself hasn't been on AJs show a half dozen times.

More like dozens of times.

John F Kennedy III
05-19-2012, 01:05 AM

It isn't news to me.

John F Kennedy III
05-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Wait, so he wasn't on?

No.

jmdrake
05-21-2012, 02:46 PM
Now THERE's a mix I didn't expect....

Bruce Fein was on back in April.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCe_zgQQdc