PDA

View Full Version : Making nice

hrdman2luv
05-18-2012, 08:38 AM
At our county convention here in East Texas, things went very well. There were no arguements, insults, boo's from any of the Romneybots. and no Romney delegates took a swing or punched any of us.
But watching what has gone on in other conventions is just dispicable. And once more, they should've been a lot more respectful towards us. The RP supporters we're there to hurt the GOP. But strengthen it with better ideas and people that would make better changes to the failed American policies.

Jesse Benton, who was passing allong the advice of Ron Paul, demands more respect of our delegates. How much more respect could we show a bunch of people that are scared of change? The Ron Paul people could've just kept their mouths shut, and take what the establishment was serving?
But from the git-go, this has always been presumed as a fight. And a fight they got, and will continue to get at the rest of the conventions. I hope the RP are as respectable as they can be. But don't take the BS that AZ and OK were dishing out.

The words of this song ring truer than any other song I've heard. And the funny thing about it, several years ago when this song came out, it was meant for the very same kind of people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ounk0FNdY

Carlybee
05-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Yep that song was directly aimed at Bush and the neocons.

nobody's_hero
05-18-2012, 11:48 AM
It can't be anything less than a fight, for some. For example, the way I see it, if it comes down to Romney or Obama, we can count on another 4 years of war without anyone having any idea what victory should be defined as.

I doubt the contest to get a peace candidate on the ballot is simply going to end with handshakes.

Which, kind of sucks. I mean, at least in 2008, the war was an issue, even if Obama lied about it.