PDA

View Full Version : PPPPolls tweet

sailingaway
05-18-2012, 08:31 AM
PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls
Dropping Ron Paul from our general election polling starting with this weekend

they haven't polled Ron against Obama in a while -- and he does very well. But then, PPP kept him off their polls as long as they could at the front end too -- he ALWAYS polled well against Obama.

Margo37
05-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Dropping Ron Paul from our general election polling starting with this weekend

Saw that and replied to that tweet as well as last weekend when I was polled with an Obama/Romney/Undecided choice from PPP. When WAS he included?
Nice, huh? Was livid after that and a robo Romney call for a money bomb "even 3.00 helps" and stating "now that Ron Paul has suspended his campaign"

sailingaway
05-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Saw that and replied to that tweet as well as last weekend when I was polled with an Obama/Romney/Undecided choice from PPP. When WAS he included?
Nice, huh? Was livid after that and a robo Romney call for a money bomb "even 3.00 helps" and stating "now that Ron Paul has suspended his campaign" [/SIZE]

there was really a call saying that? That is absolutely unacceptable. But what about them isn't, right now?

Margo37
05-18-2012, 09:27 AM
there was really a call saying that?

Yes, absolutely, the first sentence after I'm Mitt Romney and on the day after the email came out I believe or even that night, when the wounds were still raw.

Tyler_Durden
05-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Yes, absolutely, the first sentence after I'm Mitt Romney and on the day after the email came out I believe or even that night, when the wounds were still raw.j

Yep. But Paul was never "a threat", so why mention him Romney?

Margo37
05-18-2012, 10:13 AM
Eventually I chose undecided on the PPP poll to go on with it and gave totally false answers, I can be as PETTY as they are.

thoughtomator
05-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Yes, absolutely, the first sentence after I'm Mitt Romney and on the day after the email came out I believe or even that night, when the wounds were still raw.

Wounds? What's the injury? Is it a wound when an adolescent becomes an adult ready to take care of himself?

This was not a wound... this was liberation. Now we can do what we have to do without subjecting the campaign and Dr. Paul to blowback. Surely we've gotten enough hints to take this ball and run with it!

Bastiat's The Law
05-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Have they polled any of the other races where we have liberty candidates running?

Any Kentucky polling for Massie?

Margo37
05-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Wounds? What's the injury? Is it a wound when an adolescent becomes an adult ready to take care of himself?

This was not a wound... this was liberation. Now we can do what we have to do without subjecting the campaign and Dr. Paul to blowback. Surely we've gotten enough hints to take this ball and run with it!

That phrase was not meant in any way to convey my personal feelings, just an attempt to pinpoint the time frame accurately.

I will miss watching the rallies, so proud of everyone and everything that's been accomplished and will continue to do whatever I can towards this end for my kids and grandkids and me (as they just don't understand yet).

Margo37
05-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Have they polled any of the other races where we have liberty candidates running?

Any Kentucky polling for Massie?

Nothing seen on PPP for KY yet, only went back 2 days.

From May 15

Voting open for where we'll poll this weekend, the choices are AZ, MA, MI, MO, PA, and WV:
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/

Margo37
05-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Another Romney robocall just now, did not mention RP, something about a petition Stand Against Obama. "Click"

muh_roads
05-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I stopped listening to PPP after Iowa.

seawolf
05-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Ron Paul is being Blacked Out by the media across the country. They have dropped him. The Grassroots will have to do the publicizing now for our Hero.

MJU1983
05-18-2012, 08:03 PM
I've had a "fuck PPP Polls" mindset since...well...forever. :)

juvanya
05-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Ron Paul is being Blacked Out by the media across the country. They have dropped him. The Grassroots will have to do the publicizing now for our Hero.BREAKING NEWS

J_White
05-19-2012, 03:10 AM
when did they HAVE him, that they need to drop him now ?
do some polls Paul vs Obama then we can talk !