PDA

View Full Version : [CNN SHOCKING VIDEO] WARNING: This may scare thie @#$% out of you

XxNeXuSxX
05-18-2012, 05:08 AM
HONESTLY ASK YOURSELF: ARE YOU MISSING SOMETHING?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPnp-PirJQ

I did not think we would actually follow the 1984 model.

tod evans
05-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Whoda thunk,

Cops are now inking their kills on their bodies as opposed to notching their guns.

PaulConventionWV
05-18-2012, 05:52 AM
They should put tallies on their foreheads. That would at least show the citizens when to fight back.

The Goat
05-18-2012, 06:34 AM
They get the Tattoo when they join the club. Once they kill someone they get smoke added to the barrel of the gun.

For some reason I'm not surprised.

pcosmar
05-18-2012, 06:39 AM
They should put tallies on their foreheads. That would at least show the citizens when to fight back.

They wear a uniform. easily identifiable.

tod evans
05-18-2012, 06:42 AM
They get the Tattoo when they join the club. Once they kill someone they get smoke added to the barrel of the gun.

Notice any similarity between this behavior and prison gangs?

Only difference I see is prisoners have a code of honor.

anewvoice
05-18-2012, 06:49 AM
It seems that authoritarianism is a natural state for man, which only shows how easy it will be for society to quickly slide into it.

phill4paul
05-18-2012, 07:29 AM
I was right. They do get 'medals' for Combat Quals

And the newscasters laugh it up. Ahahaha! Those policeman..what will they do next...Ahahahaha! .

XxNeXuSxX
05-18-2012, 10:14 AM

How about the Psyop "telletubby" delivery?

jmdrake
05-18-2012, 10:24 AM
8s and Aces. Dead man's hand. Bill Hickcock shot in the back of the head. Enough said.

Edit: What's the difference between this and a gang tattoo?

kuckfeynes
05-18-2012, 10:25 AM
Disappointing? Yes. Shocking? Not at all.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Okay, what is the proper way to deal with this which is in the best interest of the people and to the detrement of tyranny? First off, we all hate being abused by the police. It isn't just the Hispanic or African Americans who hate this. When we reduce the self-evident and unalienable into the false dichotomies of black and white, male and female, **** and heterosexual, and so on, then the police force itself will be divided in such a fashion. This diseducation in false dichotomies has worked to the benefit of tyranny.
It isn't just that our brothers, fathers, and sons are at risk here because of these evil police officers. There are even more weaker vessels out there at risk. Before we can even think about a solution, we first have to remove ourselves as part of the problem.

Kylie
05-18-2012, 03:38 PM
These individuals are acting the same way their "enemies" are acting. So I don't see much of a difference.

I will tell you though that I'd love to slap the piss out of those women(but I won't, NAP and all).

Giggly goofy ass 50 year old women just irritate the shit out of me.

ProIndividual
05-18-2012, 03:47 PM
When will we face it? The state is just another mafia.

ctb619
05-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Not even mildly surprising.

Travlyr
05-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Wow

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 05:13 PM
I was right. They do get 'medals' for Combat Quals

And the newscasters laugh it up. Ahahaha! Those policeman..what will they do next...Ahahahaha! .

That was the first thing I thought of as well.

Combat Quals.

Wish I could find that picture of a cop APC in Texas IIRC, that had "kills" painted on the side.

Oh well, just send in the Free Speech Unit.

That'll shut those pinko fairies up.

ETA - I've been bamboozled. The "FREE SPEECH UNIT" was shopped. Look at the news van and see what it says under the call sign.

Here's the tank in action in Berkely lacking the "FREE SPEECH UNIT" markings.

A snapshot of your security-industrial complex

http://blogs.berkeley.edu/2012/05/03/a-snapshot-of-your-security-industrial-complex/

http://blogs.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/tank.jpg

“Funds totaling $323,000 have been earmarked from the FY 2008 State Homeland Security Grant Program for this purchase.”

QuickZ06
05-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Reminds me of the movie Hostel, where the elitist earn a tattoo after there first kill.

pen_thief
05-18-2012, 06:01 PM
I'm not scared but I'm pissed as hell. Especially at those noisemakers trying, and failing miserably, to pass themselves off as female journalists.

DamianTV
05-18-2012, 06:37 PM
This should be no suprise to anyone.

When corrupt cops (not all cops) begin to behave like a Legalized Gang, the resulting behavior will also begin to resemble other Gang Member behaviors.

http://www.gameknightreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/transformers_to_punish_and_enslave-300x225.jpg

KCIndy
05-18-2012, 07:17 PM
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/TheFreeSpeechUnit-11594.jpg

Interesting.

A bit off topic, I know, but is this a photo of one of the "Bearcat" armored vehicles/tanks that DHS is buying for practically every town with a population greater than two extended families and their dogs?

Does anyone see the really obvious weak spot of this thing? Wow, what lousy engineering.

brushfire
05-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Does anyone see the really obvious weak spot of this thing? Wow, what lousy engineering.

That tank simply stores water and sunshine - no VOC's in that unit.

cstarace
05-18-2012, 07:24 PM
HAHAHA MY CANADIAN IS SHOWING HAHAHA. Laugh it up.

osan
05-18-2012, 07:25 PM

I hate to break this to you, but the time to have started fighting back passed us many decades ago.

osan
05-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Note the flip, "ho ho ho... aren't those wacky sheriffs something" tone of the reportage in the great tradition of our era of news as entertainment. Forty years ago I suspect the station would have been flooded with WTF calls and the spritely Canuck would have been quietly moved elsewhere... like back to friggin' Canada where she probably belongs. Today, the glazed-over stares barely register any response at all.

Voluntary Man
05-18-2012, 08:35 PM
what do they get for killing pets?

Voluntary Man
05-18-2012, 08:40 PM
Interesting.

A bit off topic, I know, but is this a photo of one of the "Bearcat" armored vehicles/tanks that DHS is buying for practically every town with a population greater than two extended families and their dogs?

fuel tanks and wheels, just based on the picture.

Kluge
05-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Interesting.

The silver tank under the steps and the tires? I imagine the lights allow it to operate at night, so that's a good measure.

phill4paul
05-18-2012, 09:14 PM
Note the flip, "ho ho ho... aren't those wacky sheriffs something" tone of the reportage in the great tradition of our era of news as entertainment. Forty years ago I suspect the station would have been flooded with WTF calls and the spritely Canuck would have been quietly moved elsewhere... like back to friggin' Canada where she probably belongs. Today, the glazed-over stares barely register any response at all.

Forty years ago. It's amazing how incrimentalism, if administered properly, can be accomplished in one generation.

jmdrake
05-18-2012, 09:27 PM
You don't understand. That's just a giant Roomba robot. Just like the predator drones the U.S. Air Force flies over our skies when requested by police, it's not really military surveillance. And it says "Free Speech Unit". Come on. You're not against free speech are you?

Edit: Is it just me, or is that an exposed fuel tank?

That was the first thing I thought of as well.

Combat Quals.

Wish I could find that picture of a cop APC in Texas IIRC, that had "kills" painted on the side.

Oh well, just send in the Free Speech Unit.

That'll shut those pinko fairies up.

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/TheFreeSpeechUnit-11594.jpg

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 09:33 PM
+1 to all the tactical thinkers in this thread.

Yes, those look like unprotected diesel fuel tanks to me too.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Interesting.

No.

The LENCO Bearcat is similar, but in many ways, different.

http://www.aspendailynews.com/files/imagecache/art_photo/files/articles/4_8_Tank.jpg

But it was bought with $322 grand of DHS money.

ETA - It is a Blackwater built "GRIZZLY" APC.

The Grizzly is manufactured by Blackwater Armored Vehicle, a division of Xe (formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide), in a recently-built 70,000-square-foot (6,500 m2) factory in Camden, North Carolina.[5] It was scheduled to begin production in April 2007 and Blackwater predicted production of at least a vehicle a day to meet demand. However, the Grizzly was not selected by the US Army in 2008 and lack of projected non-US-military sales have forced cutbacks in staff at the plant.

The first Grizzly was built on a commercial GMC chassis. The current versions are built on a custom chassis supplied by Seagrave Fire Apparatus, Clintonville WI.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5seys6Shk6Y/R81emtBPaaI/AAAAAAAAAco/jnXXDv2FaN8/s320/Grizzly+photo.jpg

Kluge
05-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Is it true that radiators are often quite vulnerable, due to their need to be vented?

osan
05-18-2012, 11:32 PM
No.

But it was bought with $322 grand of DHS our money.

There you go. Fixed it for you.

Silly rabbit. :)

KCIndy
05-19-2012, 12:09 AM
fuel tanks and wheels, just based on the picture.

The silver tank under the steps and the tires? I imagine the lights allow it to operate at night, so that's a good measure.

Edit: Is it just me, or is that an exposed fuel tank?

+1 to all the tactical thinkers in this thread.

Yes, those look like unprotected diesel fuel tanks to me too.

Yeah, congrats to everyone who noticed the exposed diesel tanks. What were those engineers thinking?? :rolleyes:

And after doing a bit more background research (which I should have done first) I realized belatedly that this wasn't one of our many taxpayer purchased Bearcats. (Thanks, AF, for the full story there!) After doing a bit more reading, I was horrified to learn DHS has already purchased over three hundred LenCo BearCats for towns all across the country.... jeez.

I'm sure every small town could use a BearCat. Makes it a lot easier to shoot jaywalkers at long range, thus avoiding the need for a dangerous face to face confrontation.

Anti Federalist
05-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Yeah, congrats to everyone who noticed the exposed diesel tanks. What were those engineers thinking?? :rolleyes:

And after doing a bit more background research (which I should have done first) I realized belatedly that this wasn't one of our many taxpayer purchased Bearcats. (Thanks, AF, for the full story there!) After doing a bit more reading, I was horrified to learn DHS has already purchased over three hundred LenCo BearCats for towns all across the country.... jeez.

I'm sure every small town could use a BearCat. Makes it a lot easier to shoot jaywalkers at long range, thus avoiding the need for a dangerous face to face confrontation.

Quite welcome.

And as far as I know, the only town that made a stink and tried to stop delivery was Keene NH.

Anti Federalist
05-19-2012, 01:03 AM
There you go. Fixed it for you.

Silly rabbit. :)

What was I thinking???

Thanks!

Anti Federalist
05-19-2012, 01:07 AM
Now, my question is: what is that appendage on the top?

I've looked all over trying to find what that was and came up empty.

LRAD?

kcchiefs6465
05-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Now, my question is: what is that appendage on the top?

I've looked all over trying to find what that was and came up empty.

LRAD?

Hard to say. I doubt it being a water cannon as it looks stationary. Tear-gas launcher or the likes? Should probably ask those damn Sons of Guns that put it on.

Travlyr
05-19-2012, 02:48 AM

Bullet proof aluminum? lol.

At least Rite Aid is in a free speech zone.

tod evans
05-19-2012, 06:12 AM
$322k.........300 of these.....$96,600,000.00

50 states.....6 per state......$1,932,000.00

That's just the initial financial liability for these things, you can bet each one will "require" more accessories.

Move on to the social liability of APC's rolling on our streets to contain us....

This is what happens when a government is permitted to fund itself instead of relying on taxes collected.

"Real money" might cure it at this point but I wonder if we haven't allowed the hole to be dug so deep that realistically we can't get out....

Borrowing and printing to sustain "Our-Government" just doesn't make sense to me.

This is only one face of "Our-Government"!

Seraphim
05-19-2012, 06:36 AM
It's never too late. Period.

I hate to break this to you, but the time to have started fighting back passed us many decades ago.

Cowlesy
05-19-2012, 07:34 AM
It seems that authoritarianism is a natural state for man, which only shows how easy it will be for society to quickly slide into it.

Alternatively, it shows how important it is to make sure we get ourselves in charge of things, sadly.

PaulConventionWV
05-21-2012, 08:51 AM
They wear a uniform. easily identifiable.

I meant the tallies will show people how many the specific cop they are dealing with have killed so that they can guage their responses to the cops accordingly.

pcosmar
05-21-2012, 08:58 AM

I don't think so exactly. I think it is a part of our nature, Just as Charity is.
it is just not one of the better attributes, and needs to be kept in check.

PaulConventionWV
05-21-2012, 09:01 AM

Oh, I know. The point was that, if I am harassed by the police, I want to know how aggressive he is and be able to guage my response accordingly. The goal is to not get killed, so sometimes just keeping quiet and taking the 5th amendment route is your best option. If you have a cop with a bunch of tallies on his forehead, you know to start running in the other direction, or to use whatever weapons you have, although I would suggest the former, especially if you are athletic.

pcosmar
05-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh, I know. The point was that, if I am harassed by the police, I want to know how aggressive he is and be able to guage my response accordingly. The goal is to not get killed, so sometimes just keeping quiet and taking the 5th amendment route is your best option. If you have a cop with a bunch of tallies on his forehead, you know to start running in the other direction, or to use whatever weapons you have, although I would suggest the former, especially if you are athletic.

Sound tactical decisions.
Pretty much a gamble anymore how it will go.

presence
05-21-2012, 11:51 AM

Actually... resident geniuses. I believe the Bearcats come with self sealing ballistic fuel tanks.