PDA

View Full Version : Spy Drone Almost Causes Mid Air Collision With Jet Over Denver

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Spy Drone Almost Causes Mid Air Collision With Jet Over Denver

FAA investigating “extremely dangerous” incident

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
May 17, 2012

A mystery object, thought to be a military or law enforcement drone, flying in controlled airspace over Denver almost caused a catastrophic mid air crash with a commercial jet Monday.

The pilot of the Cessna jet radioed air traffic controllers to warn them that “A remote controlled aircraft” had flown past his plane far too close for comfort.

“Something just went by the other way … About 20 to 30 seconds ago. It was like a large remote-controlled aircraft.” the pilot said in the transmission that was captured on the live air traffic audio website liveatc.net.

The craft was reported as being about 8,000 feet above sea level, or about 2,800 feet above the ground, at the time the pilot reported the seeing it. It did not show up on radar.

The type of drones used by NATO typically fly at 10,000 feet and below. Other tactical military drones can fly up to 18,000 feet.

Denver 9News reports that the Federal Aviation Administration is investigating the incident, which it has described as potentially “extremely dangerous.”

“The threat is there from a collision standpoint,” an FAA spokesman said.

In a statement to USA Today, the agency said: “The FAA is investigating the incident and will try to positively identify the object the Citation pilot reported, where it came from and who was operating it.”

Aviation expert and former NTSB investigator Greg Feith told 9News that he believed the object could have been either a military or police drone.

“We have something in controlled airspace that poses a danger,” Feith added.

Watch the report:

rest of article here:
http://www.infowars.com/spy-drone-almost-causes-mid-air-collision-with-jet-over-denver/

jkr
05-17-2012, 02:36 PM
these psychopathic mfers are going to kill innocent people...again

ground
this
shit
now
!

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 02:38 PM

ground
this
shit
now
!

I agree. WE THE PEOPLE need to realize WE HAVE THE POWER. Then we need to EXERCISE THAT POWER!

specsaregood
05-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Denver eh? Site of the entrance to the center of the earth...

HOLLYWOOD
05-17-2012, 02:57 PM

ground
this
shit
now
!Exactly, but those .gov Spin Doctors will say it was the boogieman terrorists, followed by, further clapdowns and need for "Drone airspace Priorities"

I didn't know the FAA licensed 300,000 drones to fly over the next 8 years... and who's paying for these 300,000 drones?
http://revolutioninmedia.com/2012/05/17/spy-drone-almost-causes-passenger-jet-crash/

Legislation has cleared Congress that will allow the FAA to license somewhere around 300,000 drones within American airspace by the year 2020. We have access to an Air Force document that allows for the stripping of the laws in respect to privacy and surveillance. This document can be viewedUSAF pdf document: http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/usaf/afi14-104.pdf

Some pundits are concerned that the drones might cause Americans to react violently towards the drones. Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano shared his concerns that some Americans might take to shooting down the drones in an act of resistance.

Bruno
05-17-2012, 02:58 PM
Denver eh? Site of the entrance to the center of the earth...

Was that a reference to the oddities surrounding the Denver airport?

HOLLYWOOD
05-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Was that a reference to the oddities surrounding the Denver airport?aka THE DENVER DUMP

Domalais
05-17-2012, 03:07 PM

Every well-informed person knows that Denver is the entrance to Hollow Earth, and the location of the UN embassy that deals with diplomacy with the Nazis that live inside.

JK/SEA
05-17-2012, 03:08 PM
collateral damage...the price for freedom...suck it up...small plane pilot was immediately arrested, and no word of his whereabouts was given except ''no comment'' from DHS.

>s<

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 03:09 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SsbNKHnzWlQ

Anti Federalist
05-17-2012, 06:01 PM

ground
this
shit
now
!

America hater.

Terrorist sympathizer.

Don't you know those things are keeping you safe?

Anti Federalist
05-17-2012, 06:10 PM
And just what, pray tell, were "they" looking for?

And while I'm at it, let me address that word "they" as it applies here.

For years, "conspiracy theorists" like myself would get questioned by skeptics as to who "they" really are.

So I tried to be as specific as could when "they" would have sufficed.

But now, no other word fits..."they".

Because there is no way on God's green earth to determine just who are flying these infernal machines and where the surveillance data feed goes to.

Local cops? State cops? FBI? NSA? DHS? EPA? DIA? CIA?

Who the fuck knows?

"They".

jmdrake
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
We gotta destroy the airspace over America in order to save it.

RickyJ
05-17-2012, 06:34 PM
The terrorist have a new weapon now, drones! They don't need to hijack planes anymore to attack us, they can just build a drone, fill it with explosives, and crash it at their target of choice. This should put the TSA out of business.

phill4paul
05-17-2012, 06:37 PM
In a statement to USA Today, the agency said: “The FAA is investigating the incident and will try to positively identify the object the Citation pilot reported, where it came from and who was operating it.”

There will be NO further reporting by the FAA on this event.

specsaregood
05-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Because there is no way on God's green earth to determine just who are flying these infernal machines and where the surveillance data feed goes to.
Who the fuck knows?

The chinese, they know. of course, it very well could be theirs. just wait until those branches of govt start warring with each other as is prone to happen when empires collapse from within.

Lishy
05-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Someone should shoot one down.

With terrorism going down, why is it "security" is going up?

If they're so damn worried about a crisis in America, why is it they're the ones causing it?

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 09:21 PM
Someone should shoot one down.

With terrorism going down, why is it "security" is going up?

If they're so damn worried about a crisis in America, why is it they're the ones causing it?

Control.

Revolution9
05-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Veteran's Today is running an article on Israeli drones in US skies today. I wonder if this is one of theirs? False flag shit. Run into a plane and then blame some Muslims for a bomb they smuggled aboard.

Rev9

QuickZ06
05-17-2012, 11:43 PM
I agree. WE THE PEOPLE need to realize WE HAVE THE POWER. Then we need to EXERCISE THAT POWER!

Bet they get 60k of these up before people starting even shaking their heads. Sad.

QuickZ06
05-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Veteran's Today is running an article on Israeli drones in US skies today. I wonder if this is one of theirs? False flag shit. Run into a plane and then blame some Muslims for a bomb they smuggled aboard.

Rev9

Didn't Iran get one of ours not too long ago? Seems like a plot waiting to happen.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 12:14 AM

Rev9

Oh?

Let's go find that...

ETA -

Found it.

Jesus Christ...

You better have a strong stomach for the image that will pop up with the article.

Israeli Company Has FAA Permission to Fly Drones in U.S. Airspace!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/15/israeli-company-has-faa-permission-to-fly-drones-in-u-s-airspace/

The Northbreather
05-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Drones, the new UFO scapegoat. ;)

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 12:35 AM
Shit, c'mon guys, if this important issue got sent to the basement where nobody will see it again, because of what I posted, I'll remove the link.

roho76
05-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Shit, c'mon guys, if this important issue got sent to the basement where nobody will see it again, because of what I posted, I'll remove the link.

Don't do that. Everyone should look at that picture in your link. And when you think you've seen enough keep looking at it. I just posted it on FB with this comment:

"All you pro-war types out there take a good look at the picture inside this link. I'm ashamed of my country. And don't tell me this is Israel and not the US. Who do you think they got the drones/money from in the first place?"

People need to see this stuff with a picture of their kids right next to it and maybe throw in a picture of a Chinese soldier in a UN helmet to really get it through.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Don't do that. Everyone should look at that picture in your link. And when you think you've seen enough keep looking at it. I just posted it on FB with this comment:

"All you pro-war types out there take a good look at the picture inside this link. I'm ashamed of my country. And don't tell me this is Israel and not the US. Who do you think they got the drones/money from in the first place?"

People need to see this stuff with a picture of their kids right next to it and maybe throw in a picture of a Chinese soldier in a UN helmet to really get it through.

I agree, it should be rubbed right in every war hawk, turn it into a glass parking lot, idjit nose out there.

I just didn't want the thread to die, because I think the drone story itself is important.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 02:55 AM
I hearby submit my request for this thread to be restored to General Politics.

phill4paul
05-18-2012, 05:49 AM

I concur. This is a serious issue. For many reasons.

Danke
05-18-2012, 07:44 AM
GMAB. It was my first day operating my new RCA plane.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 10:52 AM

Is there a mod around?

jkr
05-18-2012, 11:25 AM
wait...are we under attack?

WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE!
ARE WE ALLOWING FOREIGN FORCES TO PATROL OUR SKIES?
WITH TERMINATOR KITES?

WHAT
THE FUCK
IS THIS?

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 11:52 AM
wait...are we under attack?

WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE!
ARE WE ALLOWING FOREIGN FORCES TO PATROL OUR SKIES?
WITH TERMINATOR KITES?

WHAT
THE FUCK
IS THIS?

Nazi Germany if I didn't know any better.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 12:12 PM
GMAB. It was my first day operating my new RCA plane.

TIL that GMAB means "give me a break".

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 12:17 PM

Is there a mod around?

I concur as well.

I'll remove the Israel drone link.

JFK, flag one of the posts, that'll get a mod's attention.

pcgame
05-18-2012, 12:30 PM

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 12:44 PM
I concur as well.

I'll remove the Israel drone link.

JFK, flag one of the posts, that'll get a mod's attention.

I flagged a post and asked to have the thread returned to GP and that you will remove the Israel link if that's the problem. Let's see what happens.

sailingaway
05-18-2012, 01:08 PM
I didn't even see the Israel drone link. Is it the one with the size and appearance of a butterfly? I saw that the other day.

Last night we had a lot of company and not EVERYONE people were speculating were attacking could be true. I didn't want to have to watch it. But I'll put it back.

the stuff in general politics is still tweeted though, so keep it in mind when letting your speculations wander.

Danke
05-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Drone pilot pay is pretty good, BTW.

John F Kennedy III
05-18-2012, 01:35 PM
I didn't even see the Israel drone link. Is it the one with the size and appearance of a butterfly? I saw that the other day.

Last night we had a lot of company and not EVERYONE people were speculating were attacking could be true. I didn't want to have to watch it. But I'll put it back.

the stuff in general politics is still tweeted though, so keep it in mind when letting your speculations wander.

Thank you Sailing. I thought only Grassroots was tweeted. This is getting ridiculous.

pcosmar
05-18-2012, 01:38 PM
I didn't even see the Israel drone link.

The Veterans article was a bit inflammatory (justifiably) but it was based on and linked to a Salon story.
http://www.salon.com/2012/05/15/israels_drone_dominance/?source=newsletter

And in a time when every aircraft has a tracking beacon,, Radar covers all air traffic and air traffic controllers are in near constant contact with everything in the air..
No one admits ownership of this hazard??

puppetmaster
05-18-2012, 01:52 PM
And just what, pray tell, were "they" looking for?

And while I'm at it, let me address that word "they" as it applies here.

For years, "conspiracy theorists" like myself would get questioned by skeptics as to who "they" really are.

So I tried to be as specific as could when "they" would have sufficed.

But now, no other word fits..."they".

Who the fuck knows?

"They".

or the 17 year old hacker just done playing Call of Duty...or any other war game. Remember that drone that was landed in Iran. That will happen here I am sure of it. Someone will get control of one of these and lives will be lost.
Or they will blame it on someone else.....

Anti Federalist
05-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Understood, but in this case, it was reported as, and FAA is treating it as, a "near miss collision".

No speculation there.

“The threat is there from a collision standpoint,” an FAA spokesman said.

In any case, thanks for moving the thread back.

shane77m
05-18-2012, 04:25 PM
You better have a strong stomach for the image that will pop up with the article.

Israeli Company Has FAA Permission to Fly Drones in U.S. Airspace!

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/05/15/israeli-company-has-faa-permission-to-fly-drones-in-u-s-airspace/

Shared it on my Farcebook page. Should get some interesting comments if anyone reads it.

John F Kennedy III
05-20-2012, 02:18 PM
Bumpity

Kelly.
05-21-2012, 09:52 AM
anyone have any idea on a smaller version of these for home/community use?

im looking into getting one to film police in my area. for their protection.
prefer a quadcopter or similar as they are easier to land/launch

thanks in advance.