PDA

View Full Version : An Open Invitation

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 02:02 PM
To everyone, whether you like Alex Jones, hate him, have no idea who he is, everyone.

Starting Monday I invite everyone to listen to his radio show for one full week. Why you ask? Because his shows are full of info you can research for yourself. He is always rattling off interesting info, especially when he goes off topic and just starts talking :p

What I would like you to do is make a list of the things he says and then research them for yourself. For instance he will say things like:

Viral spray put on meat, causes gut problems

We are meant to injest raw milk

Or when he says things about FEMA camps, police state, global elite, etc.

Research it all for yourself. Don't take anyone's word for it. I am interested to see what you think after listening to his show for a week and researching the things that he says.

I listen on the Tune In Radio app on my android phone. You can also listen online and find other listening sources on InfoWars.com here:
http://www.infowars.com/listen-on-the-internet

This is an open invitation to everyone. Take notes and do the research. I'd like to wait until you have listened and researched for a full week before beginning discussion, but if you would like we can discuss after each show starting after Monday's show.

Bane Of The State
05-17-2012, 08:07 PM
How much is Alex Jones paying you to spam this forum?

Anti Federalist
05-17-2012, 08:20 PM

I'd rather see Alex Jones "spam" than this kind:

Romney is expected to withdraw and endorse Ron Paul in the next few days. Paul has enough delegates that he is virtually certain to win the nomination.

Lishy
05-17-2012, 08:55 PM

Hush, you have only 6 posts. Let the guy with numerous posts complain about it instead! :D

I'm a fan of Alex Jones too, I'll admit, but I dunno... Advertising him really does not seem welcome here :confused:

LimitedGovernment
05-17-2012, 09:01 PM
To everyone, whether you like Alex Jones, hate him, have no idea who he is, everyone.

Starting Monday I invite everyone to listen to his radio show for one full week. Why you ask? Because his shows are full of info you can research for yourself. He is always rattling off interesting info, especially when he goes off topic and just starts talking :p

What I would like you to do is make a list of the things he says and then research them for yourself. For instance he will say things like:

Viral spray put on meat, causes gut problems

We are meant to injest raw milk

Or when he says things about FEMA camps, police state, global elite, etc.

Research it all for yourself. Don't take anyone's word for it. I am interested to see what you think after listening to his show for a week and researching the things that he says.

I listen on the Tune In Radio app on my android phone. You can also listen online and find other listening sources on InfoWars.com here:
http://www.infowars.com/listen-on-the-internet

This is an open invitation to everyone. Take notes and do the research. I'd like to wait until you have listened and researched for a full week before beginning discussion, but if you would like we can discuss after each show starting after Monday's show.

I listened to Alex Jones daily a number of years ago. I was a paying subscriber to PP TV, too. The guy is wrong and sensational more often than he is right. His tendency to interpret information in ways that fit with his program themes is just like that of a FOX host.

When I looked into the issues in depth on my own, and looked into research that contradicted a lot of what was being said, it became pretty clear that Alex Jones is just trying to build a following and make money - like Glen Beck is. He doesn't have a good record of journalistic integrity, intellectual honesty, or telling the straight truth.

You can get some useful information out of his stuff, but you have to dig and you have to be careful.

MelissaCato
05-17-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm game. I've been listening to alex jones for years. He has that - all about himself attitude. I really like when people call in .. especially from the police and military. I just wish when they mention something important he stops cuttin them off all the time - I honestly don't think he realize he does it - that or he doesn't want the caller to finish exposing in detail. I like listening to alex jones - I laugh every time he says tangy tangerine. LOL

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Hush, you have only 6 posts. Let the guy with numerous posts complain about it instead! :D

I'm a fan of Alex Jones too, I'll admit, but I dunno... Advertising him really does not seem welcome here :confused:

Meh. Lots of people enjoy it. Some people are very adament about not enjoying it :P

John F Kennedy III
05-17-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm game. I've been listening to alex jones for years. He has that - all about himself attitude. I really like when people call in .. especially from the police and military. I just wish when they mention something important he stops cuttin them off all the time - I honestly don't think he realize he does it - that or he doesn't want the caller to finish exposing in detail. I like listening to alex jones - I laugh every time he says tangy tangerine. LOL

Lol. His brain is working a million miles a minute. Whenever someone says something a 5 minute stream of info on the subject automatically flies out of his mouth :p

John F Kennedy III
05-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Invitation starts today. Let the listening and research begin!

MelissaCato
05-21-2012, 03:10 PM
His Monday Show for the Android App didn't post yet, usually it's at 4PM Est every day.

RickyJ
05-21-2012, 03:32 PM
Even if I did like him, and I don't really dislike him as a person, I just dislike his views that Israel is innocent, I still wouldn't listen to him because of his voice. That voice really hurts to listen to for me. The guy doesn't have a radio or TV talking head voice.

John F Kennedy III
05-21-2012, 03:48 PM
His Monday Show for the Android App didn't post yet, usually it's at 4PM Est every day.

I use the Tune In radio app. It's for Android and it's free. Plays it live and then loops the rerun until the next day's show airs.

John F Kennedy III
05-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Even if I did like him, and I don't really dislike him as a person, I just dislike his views that Israel is innocent, I still wouldn't listen to him because of his voice. That voice really hurts to listen to for me. The guy doesn't have a radio or TV talking head voice.

He believes Israel is innocent? Can you source this? I've only been listening for a little over a year and don't remember him saying more than he is neutral on the subject.

I actually like his voice and think it has helped him gain more listeners. Though I have heard several other people say they don't like his voice.

LibertyEagle
05-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Doesn't Alex Jones have a forum on his own site?

John F Kennedy III
05-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Doesn't Alex Jones have a forum on his own site?

Really? You're stooping this low? Don't you have anything better to do than troll InfoWars articles dude?

John F Kennedy III
05-25-2012, 01:15 PM
It's Friday. Did you listen and research this week? If so post away :)

NoOneButPaul
05-25-2012, 01:25 PM
I listened to Alex Jones daily a number of years ago. I was a paying subscriber to PP TV, too. The guy is wrong and sensational more often than he is right. His tendency to interpret information in ways that fit with his program themes is just like that of a FOX host.

When I looked into the issues in depth on my own, and looked into research that contradicted a lot of what was being said, it became pretty clear that Alex Jones is just trying to build a following and make money - like Glen Beck is. He doesn't have a good record of journalistic integrity, intellectual honesty, or telling the straight truth.

You can get some useful information out of his stuff, but you have to dig and you have to be careful.

This.

And the problem with researching what he says for yourself is you never find much of what he says at any reputable news source or website, you always find it from people that are in his ilk. But of course the great part about that is Alex can just turn around and say any serious source wouldn't publish his info because "they're all in on it."

And for the times he points to government documents or anything similar its almost always half truths.

He's a terrible journalist but an amazing entertainer and fear monger (Just like Beck). I respect the hell out of him for everything he's done for the movement and uncovering a lot of truths that others wouldn't have (see bohemian grove) but the fact is there will come a point when he holds all of us back, and I'm still willing to bet even if Ron won the POTUS the month after his inauguration Alex would be right back at it... claiming Ron was abducted by reptiles or brainwashed by the CIA.

LimitedGovernment
05-25-2012, 02:27 PM
(see bohemian grove)

There have been people upset about the Bohemian Club & their Grove site long before Alex Jones was popular. The thing is that those people are largely where Alex got his info, and that original info is all skewed. The Bohemian Club is a place where Arts & Theater people mingle with people from society's wealthy class to build relationships for later funding of projects. It's not "super secretive" and doesn't have "super high security". Big world events aren't planned at their regular meetings, though it's true that the Manhattan Project was hosted there when a member rented out the space during the time period when it's otherwise unused.

The more that I looked into conspiracy stuff, the more that I found out it was mostly people passing on bad information and putting crazy spins on things that were sometimes mundane (like law enforcement preparation for an uprising of conspiracy theorists with weapons) and sometimes worth questioning (like law enforcement becoming increasingly militarized).

Xhin
05-25-2012, 03:27 PM

+rep. Telling you to do research and think for yourself doesn't automatically give someone credibility. Being against government brainwashing doesn't mean that you yourself are not brainwashing your audience.

Yes, there are some good things to come out of the Alex Jones program. All his stuff is well-sourced as well, although the actual sources will usually be completely different from his content.

Xhin
05-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Also, if I was a part of a massive worldwide conspiracy, I would keep my operations completely hidden, and hire people to write up and disseminate conspiracy theories about me based on complete journalistic stretches so no one would take them seriously.

Zippyjuan
05-25-2012, 08:46 PM
+rep. Telling you to do research and think for yourself doesn't automatically give someone credibility. Being against government brainwashing doesn't mean that you yourself are not brainwashing your audience.

Yes, there are some good things to come out of the Alex Jones program. All his stuff is well-sourced as well, although the actual sources will usually be completely different from his content.

The thing is that if you follow Alex Jones suggestion and look for the articles he mentions you can find them "it is on the internet- go look and you can find it for yourself". They are usually real. What is not usually real is the way Alex Jones spins and tries to interpret them. That gives him a powerful influence over people who aren't willing to take the next step and see if what the story is actually about matches with what Jones says it is about. "Yeah- Alex Jones is right! He's always right!"

One recent example being a single condo building in Chicago said if there were riots during the NATO meetings they intended to lock their doors. Alex made it into the whole city going into lockdown and even had that "Obama people" would be out causing riots themselves so they could call in the military.

I would not say he is always wrong (because he isn't always wrong) but no matter the story he will find a way to turn it into some version of "the elites" or Bilderbergers Rothchilds or whatever group "runs everything" is out to kill or roundup or wipe out "the rest of us". False Flag events. WWIII. FEMA camps. Financial collapse. All "End of the World is Just Around the Corner" stuff.

MelissaCato
05-25-2012, 09:27 PM
I just finished researching Ruby Ridge in 1992. After 20 years of believing the old news reports and not thinking any further of it .. now yesterday I know the truth of it all.

Basically the massacre @ Ruby Ridge all started when the government agents shot the little boys dog in front of him, Sam (the little boy) after watching his dog run in circles after being shot in the spine and watched him fall to the ground and die ... only THEN did the little boy shoot at the government agents. That little boy Sam, open fired because they shot his dog. The whole true story had me in tears last night, hearing the government people on videos now (20 years later) tell what really happened in 1992 in details.. it's just WOW. I gave my son a hug for no reason. What they did to that little boy Sam - they all should hang high if you care to know what I think. That is/was PURE EVIL !!!

I wrote a blog about how I felt, I had to vent .. even if it is too late. I honestly had no idea.

libertygrl
05-26-2012, 08:26 AM

One post is spamming? Geez.... The guy is just inviting you to check out an alternative news source. I thought we were all on the same side here. :rolleyes:

libertygrl
05-26-2012, 08:32 AM

LOL! Yeah, I can only take him in small doses. That voice gives me a headache! It's like fingernails on a chalkboard! I mostly read the articles but if there's a particular topic or person I really want to hear, I do check out the show. As far as Israel is concerened, (Did he ever say that they are innocent or that he just doesn't discuss their involvement in things?) I think I read that his wife is Jewish and that may be this could be the reason.

John F Kennedy III
05-26-2012, 11:26 AM
LOL! Yeah, I can only take him in small doses. That voice gives me a headache! It's like fingernails on a chalkboard! I mostly read the articles but if there's a particular topic or person I really want to hear, I do check out the show. As far as Israel is concerened, (Did he ever say that they are innocent or that he just doesn't discuss their involvement in things?) I think I read that his wife is Jewish and that may be this could be the reason.

I've only ever heard him say he is neutral about Israel.