PDA

View Full Version : And yet... fundraising has gone up..?

anewvoice
05-16-2012, 05:23 AM
Amidst all the furor and leading into the moneybomb, donations have actually increased. We'll see if it was blunted by Jesse tomorrow but over the last 7 days you can see the jump. I'd assume this is a result of all the wins and momentum being gained, the storming the bastille motivation which works so well with the grassroots but am hopnig to see it continue tomorrow.

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p1vURPi0yhyK5ZKctV6Wj-aZydcC3ihjEMQChlF4201U-Nr1p6VF1CbBhQMu5m36YlHvTEb0sfLqCOe1DutSFog/fundraising.png?psid=1

Donations had been trickling along at ~2k per day..

parocks
05-16-2012, 05:28 AM
The message has been "we're not going to be able to compete for votes in primary states because there is no money".

The whiners here who bash Benton aren't fully catching on to the fact that it's a money problem. Some people do, though. And they're contributing. The campaign might also be using the phones to get money.

Benton is saying things we don't like. Make him stop by sending more money.

unknown
05-16-2012, 05:32 AM

Hah, I know right!

Im in.

parocks
05-16-2012, 05:36 AM
Hah, I know right!

Im in.

We've got a money bomb tomorrow, the official campaign has already sent an email about it, they said it is probably the last money bomb.

anewvoice
05-16-2012, 05:54 AM
We've got a money bomb tomorrow, the official campaign has already sent an email about it, they said it is probably the last money bomb.

For many people Ron Paul has been the first and only time they've contributed to a campaign. He was my first political donation. If for no other reason than I may never see someone of his caliber in politics again in my lifetime I will be donating tomorrow.

I know people feel differently but I hope everyone joins tomorrow to send a final moneybomb message!

asurfaholic
05-16-2012, 05:59 AM
Whoa.. I sent my biggest donation on the lowest day on that chart. My contribution probably amounted for a little less than 10% of the entire days income... I feel special.

whippoorwill
05-16-2012, 06:01 AM
good! throw money at this man untill your hands bleed!

parocks
05-16-2012, 06:03 AM
For many people Ron Paul has been the first and only time they've contributed to a campaign. He was my first political donation. If for no other reason than I may never see someone of his caliber in politics again in my lifetime I will be donating tomorrow.

I know people feel differently but I hope everyone joins tomorrow to send a final moneybomb message!

And the money goes to accomplishing what can be accomplished. We get good by-products from this process. National Committeeman and woman vote next time. Maine has 2 votes for Rand in 2016. And around 3/4-7/8ths of the state committee. We are (some say) in control of the Maine GOP, we have the votes to replace Charlie Webster when the time comes to do that with a Ron Paul Maine GOP Chair. So we grind along, picking up delegates and other useful by products of a convention. Maybe Romney has a huge scandal, or, as Benton said, some other unforseeable black swan event takes place. We just grind forward.

anewvoice
05-16-2012, 06:23 AM

Good, spout shit until your mouth bleeds. Certainly that's going to help fix the country. Maybe when you tirelessly spend 30 years of your life fighting against corruption someone will be equally inspired to stand with you. Until then, stfu.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-16-2012, 06:26 AM

Yet another thing they don't get to pick, and completely not within their sphere of control.

TrishW
05-16-2012, 06:53 AM
As long as its not your money... what the !!!! do you care!

I am going to give more than I ever have to make up for at least one person such as you.

odamn
05-16-2012, 07:01 AM
The message has been "we're not going to be able to compete for votes in primary states because there is no money".

The whiners here who bash Benton aren't fully catching on to the fact that it's a money problem. Some people do, though. And they're contributing.

I'm in.
No Bucks, No Buck Rogers ...

DonovanJames
05-16-2012, 07:05 AM
http://www.riseforliberty.com/

There will be LIVE feeds of special guests. I believe Ben Swann has RSVP'd -- He cannot talk Paul but he can talk about delegates and plans to.

tuggy24g
05-16-2012, 07:44 AM
If we get 3 million I will be shaving my beard!

sailingaway
05-16-2012, 07:45 AM
good. People read it as I did, that Ron didn't get the money he needed to do more, so for Pete's sake, let's give him some money!

Constitutional Paulicy
05-16-2012, 08:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUe1UuRjps

Ranger29860
05-16-2012, 08:19 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_AISblPjH4eY-AAdkWp6khK63SNHUYeUnwn71Mb8AX3jePuBb

Carehn
05-16-2012, 08:24 AM

Ya, lets have one last hoorah

Constitutional Paulicy
05-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Ya, lets have one last hoorah

Dude that is so sad. :(

ninepointfive
05-16-2012, 08:48 AM
So Benton says Romney is going to win, and they're all but admitting defeat - and you're going to send them more money?

What is going to happen to this money?

How about funding Delegates to the RNC instead? Here's a link to do just that - http://ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/help-us-fund-our-colorado-delegates-to-national/

sailingaway
05-16-2012, 09:06 AM
So Benton says Romney is going to win, and they're all but admitting defeat - and you're going to send them more money?

What is going to happen to this money?

How about funding Delegates to the RNC instead? Here's a link to do just that - http://ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/help-us-fund-our-colorado-delegates-to-national/
How about you spend your own money and let us spend ours?

Clearly there are many good projects. That one has until August, or at least July (for early plane fares.)

anewvoice
05-16-2012, 01:00 PM
I'm hoping for a strong showing tomorrow. If you don't feel the investment worthy, don't, but please leave everyone else alone as they do. The campaign is killing positivity enough, we don't need any more help on that front.

The good news though, the request was for $650k over 6 weeks (ending 5/23 if memory serves), we've already met that request and then some. From the days after the last moneybomb through today we've moved from 1.4M to 2.1M, or $700k.

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1psxxmA13TbbOtqaUK7akqlLUfw7vVrbbCxQePQpH91dBGegj QdVAElSdmwH2Qq23-mxfv_F46iZPLwZs82S4kTg/fundraising30.png?psid=1

So everything tomorrow is above and beyond the campaigns request!

John F Kennedy III
05-16-2012, 01:05 PM

That's ALOT of money. Challenge accepted!

Constitutional Paulicy
05-16-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm hoping for a strong showing tomorrow. If you don't feel the investment worthy, don't, but please leave everyone else alone as they do. The campaign is killing positivity enough, we don't need any more help on that front.

The good news though, the request was for $650k over 6 weeks (ending 5/23 if memory serves), we've already met that request and then some. From the days after the last moneybomb through today we've moved from 1.4M to 2.1M, or $700k.

https://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1psxxmA13TbbOtqaUK7akqlLUfw7vVrbbCxQePQpH91dBGegj QdVAElSdmwH2Qq23-mxfv_F46iZPLwZs82S4kTg/fundraising30.png?psid=1

So everything tomorrow is above and beyond the campaigns request!

Awesome news bro. Thanks for posting these updates. The data is encouraging.

alucard13mmfmj
05-16-2012, 02:13 PM
nvermind XD...

Arklatex
05-16-2012, 02:19 PM
I'm in and I'm not voting for Romney

D.A.S.
05-16-2012, 02:20 PM

The whiners here who bash Benton aren't fully catching on to the fact that it's a money problem. Some people do, though. And they're contributing. The campaign might also be using the phones to get money.

+rep - great comment.

I'm in for this moneybomb tomorrow. 17 is the lucky day!

anewvoice
05-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Here's hoping for a Facebook update tomorrow from the campaign....

Suzu
05-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm in and I'm not voting for Romney
Same here!

http://oddballcourt.com/img/cant%20make%20me.jpg

seawolf
05-16-2012, 06:54 PM
ConstutionalPaulicy the video call by Ron Paul asking for $650,000.00 went out last Thursday. The on-line donations thru 8:30 PM EDT tonight total $396,435.00

We are doing well but we still need $250,000.00 to meet Ron's Goal, hope we can do it in the first 8 hours of the Money Bomb starting in just 3 hours!!!

anewvoice
05-16-2012, 07:33 PM
ConstutionalPaulicy the video call by Ron Paul asking for $650,000.00 went out last Thursday. The on-line donations thru 8:30 PM EDT tonight total $396,435.00

We are doing well but we still need $250,000.00 to meet Ron's Goal, hope we can do it in the first 8 hours of the Money Bomb starting in just 3 hours!!!

Yes, but that was the 2nd call. Originally it was 650k in the next 6 weeks. It was reiterated as 650k in the next 2 weeks. Either way, 650k tomorrow meets the goal!

wgadget
05-16-2012, 10:02 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but look when the spike started--approximately the day the OK and AZ conventions started.

Romney payoff? Put out absurd emails to your passionate supporters, and we'll "help you out."

Yeah, I know it's not likely, because Ron can't be bought, but it's a fact that Romney will do ANYTHING to win.

dillo
05-16-2012, 10:04 PM
might as well donate everything, its going to worthless soon due to our current path anyway

morely webb
05-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Let's give Ron $10-$15 million to take Romney to the mat in California.

sailingaway
05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but look when the spike started--approximately the day the OK and AZ conventions started.

Romney payoff? Put out absurd emails to your passionate supporters, and we'll "help you out."

Yeah, I know it's not likely, because Ron can't be bought, but it's a fact that Romney will do ANYTHING to win.

are you kidding? People were absolutely stoked at the grass roots standing up to the establishment in AZ and OK and started donating. We started having big numbers here, and a bunch of new members too.

wgadget
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
When I listened to the Doug Wead audio he talked about finding out what really happened in ten or twenty years. Then he talked about Ron being honest and the real deal, but did you notice his examples all had to do with how Ron handles money? That really struck me.

Also, during ths AZ OK deals, how many were not here on the forums or watching the action live? While we were all trying to sort it out, I'm thinking not too many were actually donating. I hope I'm wrong.

wgadget
05-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Besides that, an obvious deal like a cabinet position would not be something that would take 10-20 years to find out about, would it? To qualify, it would have to be something much more hidden.

Origanalist
05-16-2012, 11:35 PM
--

Origanalist
05-16-2012, 11:37 PM

Same here, first time I've ever donated to a campaign.