PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been keeping up with Ron Paul. How's he been doing lately?

guitarlifter
05-16-2012, 01:31 AM
I've been very busy with school work, and I haven't really been around all school year or at least since last year. I have like one post this year, so I've just not been on in a while. Last time I was "in" on things, he was on the uprise and it seemed like he was going to catch Romney at the rate he was going while all of the other political flavors of the month were dropping out like flies. What's the scoop now compared to, say, 4-5 months ago like in Dec/Jan?

Bane Of The State
05-16-2012, 04:34 AM
Romney is expected to withdraw and endorse Ron Paul in the next few days. Paul has enough delegates that he is virtually certain to win the nomination.

guitarlifter
05-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Romney is expected to withdraw and endorse Ron Paul in the next few days. Paul has enough delegates that he is virtually certain to win the nomination.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

satchelmcqueen
05-16-2012, 04:12 PM
yes. its so very true. ron has all the delegates since the rest dropped. romney will endorse ron next week i heard.

FindLiberty
05-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Didn't this get announced around the first of last month? I thought everone knew this...

Don't feel bad guitarlifter, school will do that to you.

american.swan
05-16-2012, 05:36 PM
I keep up with Ron Paul by reading the Google News "Ron Paul" feed that gets emailed to my cell CONSTANTLY.

While, I think Ron Paul won't win, having him nominated chairman of the party might shake some things up. Nevada elected two Paul supporters onto the GOP NATIONAL COMMITTEE for the next few years. That will ROCK!! That's what we need to keep doing. GOP establishment types, bless their hearts, can't be trusted to shrink government.

guitarlifter
05-17-2012, 02:37 AM
How come all I see are articles about how Ron Paul is scaling down his campaign and isn't likely to endorse Romney, which makes it sound like Paul's campaign is sizzling out? Is this a media spin? Is Ron really pretty much guaranteed the GOP nomination?

soulcyon
05-17-2012, 03:16 AM
lmao.....................

Kodaddy
05-17-2012, 05:42 AM
It's complete media spin. You've been here long enough to know you can't trust the media.

ghengis86
05-17-2012, 06:20 AM
The MSM lies. Ron Paul will be the GOP nominee. His campaign is actually getting stronger as we rack up delegates. the Romney campaign is trying to make a deal with Paul so that Mittens can speak at the convention or have some influence on the party platform.

RickyJ
05-17-2012, 06:36 AM
He is kicking ass and taking names. Obama is very scared. He doesn't want to see Paul in a debate and is secretly helping Romney with ACORN to help him win the Republican nomination with fraud, turning lights off, and punching Ron Paul supporters in the back. But even through all this Ron Paul supporters still are winning the delegates.

RickyJ
05-17-2012, 06:45 AM

The campaign is trying to keep it under wraps by saying it is a secret and they just can't tell us right now, but it appears something big is going to happen soon. It very well could be Romney dropping out and endorsing Paul. We will find out soon.

KMX
05-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Winning.

Athan
05-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Dude, I'm telling you right now. Even if you googled and found the information your looking for, this thread will keep on rolling without you.

robertwerden
05-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Obama is talking about stepping down now, to allow Paul to start immediately.

Kodaddy
05-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Not only that, the Federal Reserve is closing its doors and dismantling its operations in fear of criminal charges from the Paul administration.

satchelmcqueen
05-17-2012, 09:04 AM
its confirmed! my sourses now tell me that mitt will step down at the convention and tell his delegates to vote for paul! this is so exciting. but until then the plan is to continue to keep the vote/delegate process in place to keep obamer from seeing the wave of power coming.

Bruno
05-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Rumor has it Drudge is going to end his Romney love affair very soon and actually report stories confirming true delegates counts showing Paul with a clear lead of unbound delegates. Romney is aware of this, and is expected to suspend his campaign in the near future after notifying his key supporters first before the official announcment.

Two of Romney's sons have agreed to hit the campaign trail on Paul's behalf, starting with swing states. The seamstress who made the Paul granddaughter's dresses is busy working on matching Ron Paul Revolution outfits for them to shed them of that preppie look.

Santorum had publicly stated Romney was the worst candidate the GOP could find, and now has found himself cuddled up with Rick Perry on a couch reading End the Fed, The Revolution, A Manifesto, and diving into The Creature from Jekyll Island to discover what all this FED war-funding propaganda is all about.

Carl Cameron has been overheard mumbling to himself over and over, "Electability... Ron Paul f*ckin' has it!!" Close friends and family are trying to admit him to for psychiatric observation out of concern for his safety.

You heard it here first!

catdd
05-17-2012, 09:54 AM
RP was forced to defend himself against 2 wouldbe kidnappers who were trying to silence the message awhile back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-i0S7LEL0&feature=related