PDA

View Full Version : Ron and/or Rand need to Endorse the following candidates NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

pulp8721
05-15-2012, 09:06 PM
All have primaries coming up:
Richard Mack (TX-21)
Steve Stockman (TX-36)
George Harper (TX-4)
Jenny Worman (CA-28)
Rick Williams (Senate-CA)
Bob Marshall (Senate-VA)
Karen Kwiatkowski (VA-6)

They're all on the verge of losing because they have no money. Why don't they have money? BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE!!!!!! I have seen these men and women speak, and it is so refreshing. But what does it matter if they have no ability enact the changes we need!?!?!?

They need help. Where's that SUPER PAC that gave $500,000 to help Thomas Massie?

If only FreedomWorks and Club for Growth would get involved!!

Shotdown1027
05-15-2012, 09:42 PM
Paul, Liberty-associated Super Pacs, and Rand should not go endorsing every candidate who claims to be for Liberty. Kwiatkowski is a nice lady, but she hasn't got a shot in hell of winning. Same goes for many others. Mack and Stockman should be endorsed, though.

Maximus
05-15-2012, 09:57 PM
So long as Ron is in Congress, he can't endorse a primary challenge against a Republican incumbent. Is that the case in any of these races besides the CA Senate race?

Bman
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
So long as Ron is in Congress, he can't endorse a primary challenge against a Republican incumbent. Is that the case in any of these races besides the CA Senate race?

He can. He doesn't.

Pisces
05-15-2012, 10:43 PM

It is for Kwiatkowski and Mack.

Krzysztof Lesiak
05-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Good point. Dr. Paul should get around to endorsing them. I'm sure they are real and authentic, unlike some people he's endorsed, such as Ted Cruz and Mike Lee.

speciallyblend
05-16-2012, 12:52 AM
the gop really has branding problems, most people hate the gop who are not reg republican. The gop has made a crappy product and folks know it is crappy. I do my best to sell liberty to folks but folks just despise the gop as much as they despise the obama. I know i will hold the gop accountable!

LibertyEagle
05-16-2012, 12:56 AM
He can. He doesn't.

Actually, I think Maximus was correct. It has something to do with keeping his position in the Cmtes he is in. But, since he is leaving, I don't see how that would stop him at this point.