PDA

View Full Version : Why was my thread moved?

LKMN
05-15-2012, 09:59 AM
From 'Grassroots' to 'Other?'

How do you get more 'grassroots' than the Paul festival?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?376720-Now-more-than-ever-I-think-we-should-look-at-renaming-the-Paul-Festival...

Shouldn't we let people weigh in on it instead of shoving it somewhere where no one will see it? I don't understand. I mean if the organizers can come out and say that it is definitely too late then fine. Otherwise I think it is relevant.

And someone could have at least said something when they moved it...

LKMN
05-15-2012, 10:01 AM
I should just let it go but it kind of pisses me off that it didn't get a chance to be discussed by more than a few people before it was shoved off by those who disagreed.

RileyE104
05-15-2012, 10:08 AM
I haven't bothered to ever comment on this subject but I personally hate the name 'Paul festival' -- it sounds way too fruity/hippie for me.

I'll still try to go but seriously there couldn't be a lamer name for this thing.

brandon
05-15-2012, 10:14 AM
The mods don't allow any criticism of anything in the open forums anymore. It's not just your thread - it's happening to all of them.

LKMN
05-15-2012, 10:18 AM
I guess i hadn't realized that was happening...

What a great day for liberty this is shaping up to be.

Ivash
05-15-2012, 10:28 AM
The mods don't allow any criticism of anything in the open forums anymore. It's not just your thread - it's happening to all of them.

I don't believe that is the case. For instance I am openly not a supporter of Ron Paul and yet I am still allowed to post.