PDA

View Full Version : Please BOMB Embassy Suites of Norman Oklahoma with thanks and praise!

flybeech
05-15-2012, 08:28 AM
The Embassy Suites of Norman, Oklahoma allowed us to peaceably assemble in their private parking lot well into the night and worked around us to conduct a prom. They were fully within their rights as private property owners trying to conduct business to have us removed, but they left us alone to conduct our parking lot convention. They never presented us with any bill for our parking lot convention and made no attempt to hinder our convention.

I am asking all of you to remember us in Oklahoma and support the Embassy Suites for their wonderful hospitality and patience. Please email, call, write, or send smoke signals to the wonderful management and staff of the Embassy Suites of Norman, Oklahoma. The Oklahoma GOP parking lot convention could have never happened without their unspoken blessing.

Embassy Suites Norman - Hotel & Conference Center ( http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/oklahoma/embassy-suites-norman-hotel-and-conference-center-OKCESES/index.html)
2501 Conference Drive, Norman, Oklahoma, 73069, USA TEL: 1-405-364-8040

Richie
05-15-2012, 08:36 AM
I thought the rump OK convention was held in a church parking lot?

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-15-2012, 08:39 AM
This one will trip up the data analyzers nicely. lol

flybeech
05-15-2012, 08:39 AM

NO! It was not a rump, it was a continuation of the GOP convention. The Oklahoma GOP convention was never properly adjourned and never left the location. Strike the term rump from your vocabularies, when referencing the Oklahoma GOP State Convention.

And no, it wasn't in a church parking lot. It was on the scene of the Oklahoma GOP convention.

juvanya
05-16-2012, 12:39 AM
I dont think you want to put the word bomb and Oklahoma in the same topic title on a libertarian forum.

parocks
05-16-2012, 12:41 AM

That was Arizona

thoughtomator
05-16-2012, 01:04 AM
I dont think you want to put the word bomb and Oklahoma in the same topic title on a libertarian forum.

If he meant it for real we'd know he's an FBI agent.

FlipObamney
05-16-2012, 01:17 AM
NO! It was not a rump, it was a continuation of the GOP convention. The Oklahoma GOP convention was never properly adjourned and never left the location. Strike the term rump from your vocabularies, when referencing the Oklahoma GOP State Convention.

And no, it wasn't in a church parking lot. It was on the scene of the Oklahoma GOP convention.

The chairman of the parking lot convention called it a "Rump" Convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Vk4hSfK0c

flybeech
05-16-2012, 05:20 AM
The chairman of the parking lot convention called it a "Rump" Convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Vk4hSfK0c

I know he did, but that's what we thought we had at the moment. We were kinda busy. After the TV people left and we were winding down, we had a chance to de-brief and sort things out. This sort of thing hasn't happened in Oklahoma since the 1970's and we're all still learning. Jake had never been a convention Chairman before and he just stepped up like a patriot. Take my word for it, Jake isn't calling it rump any more.

Elwar
05-16-2012, 06:11 AM
Please BOMB Embassy Suites of Norman Oklahoma

Waaa... :eek:

Lafayette
05-16-2012, 06:15 AM
This one will trip up the data analyzers nicely. lol

Buzzers and alarms are going off at government HQs all over the place right now. :D

TNforPaul45
05-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Change thread title plz, mods.