PDA

View Full Version : Today should be motivation to promote the Money Bomb harder!!

RonPaulRevolution!
05-14-2012, 07:52 PM
The media has always been the enemy. We should expect nothing else from them.

We all know deep down that this is far from over. We all know that we might actually pull off a miracle because of our tireless hard work, physically and intellectually. We've all paid an emotional and psychological price to work to change this nation. Through our sheer will power we have withstood the many tests that have been laid before us and have continued to push on!

This is why I say, now that we are nearing the finish line, we must dig in and push! Promote the Rise for Liberty Money Bomb harder than before so we can remind each other that we are here not just for Ron Paul but for each other and we aren't going to end this fight! We need to lift each other up!

Stop with the negativity and think about all of the great accomplishments we have achieved in just the past two months! We are going to win this!!!

PROMOTE THE RISE FOR LIBERTY MONEY BOMB FOR EACH OTHER!
http://riseforliberty.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE30TH6Y7cI
"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government!!" - Ron Paul

DonovanJames
05-14-2012, 07:54 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/funny-celebrity-pictures-scotty.jpg

Like a true Patriot!

To arms!

RonPaulRevolution!
05-14-2012, 08:03 PM
To arms!

Jackie Moon
05-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Yes, this should be used as motivation. Why should we start listening to the media now? They're the ones that told us Romney, and then Santorum won Iowa. The campaign in an email even said "let Santorum be crowned beauty queen all he wants". It's delegates that matter.

I try to focus less on the things I can't control, and as much as possible on the things I can. Promoting this Money Bomb and making sure they get the money needed to execute the plan is something I can control. It's time to kick it in to high gear and push this Money Bomb as hard as we can.

sailingaway
05-14-2012, 08:42 PM
retweet this~ https://twitter.com/#!/usernamenuse/status/202225743122534401

seawolf
05-14-2012, 08:48 PM
We need a Chip-in Thread for Vetted and Worthy Grassroots Project up and running for Thursday's Money Bomb.

I am afraid many RP Supporters are now so disgusted with the Official Campaign (especially after today's MASSIVE blunder) that they will no longer donate.

However, I feel these same Supporters would donate to vetted and effective RP Grassroots Projects for Texas, California and beyond.

Something to consider and hopefully make good on a very bad situation.

sailingaway
05-14-2012, 08:51 PM
We need a Chip-in Thread for Vetted and Worthy Grassroots Project up and running for Thursday's Money Bomb.

I am afraid many RP Supporters are now so disgusted with the Official Campaign (especially after today's MASSIVE blunder) that they will no longer donate.

However, I feel these same Supporters would donate to vetted and effective RP Grassroots Projects for Texas, California and beyond.

Something to consider and hopefully make good on a very bad situation.

I'm hoping that knowing lack of money led to the campaign scaling back, they'll donate MORE.

seawolf
05-14-2012, 09:01 PM
I hope you are right sailingaway, but the RP Nation is not very happy with the Campaign tonight. The Press Release Blunder this morning is going to take awhile for many to digest and get over.

This really is a dark day for the Campaign.

LibertyInJeopardy
05-14-2012, 09:04 PM
I'm hoping that knowing lack of money led to the campaign scaling back, they'll donate MORE.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to hearing what the campaign does intend to do specifically. Some good ideas could go a long way.

RonPaulRevolution!
05-15-2012, 12:41 AM
If it means you have to skip a meal or two, you need to donate! This is that important. Tell this to every supporter you know! We have to RISE FOR LIBERTY!!

RickyJ
05-15-2012, 01:04 AM
Giving up is not an option. regardless of what happened yesterday we still have a battle on our hands to get more delegates and stop Romney from winning the nomination on the first ballot. It is a long-shot, but it is the only shot we got within the republican party so me must give it our all! The grassroots has carried this campaign in just about every way. We aren't going to stop now just because of a email that should have not been sent. Thank God Dr. Paul is still in the race!