PDA

View Full Version : He's Not Dropping Out, He's Passing Us The Torch

tribute_13
05-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Period. He states he's outlining his entire delegate strategy to us and it's up to us to act and accomplish a Ron Paul Presidency.

ctiger2
05-14-2012, 07:51 PM
yup

GAME ON!

Tyler_Durden
05-14-2012, 07:53 PM
I'm a TX Delegate and I voted today in early voting. I will fight and claw my way at the TX State Convention in June. I am hoping many establishment delegates simply stay home due to today's news.......

FSP-Rebel
05-14-2012, 07:54 PM
We can either make him proud or shit on everything he's done for us all these years, your choice folks.

I know not what choice others will make but as for me, I'm gonna get my delegate thang on.

muh_roads
05-14-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm a TX Delegate and I voted today in early voting. I will fight and claw my way at the TX State Convention in June. I am hoping many establishment delegates simply stay home due to today's news.......

Absentee?

Elwar
05-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Absentee?

Early voting started today in Texas.

GRNBO
05-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I think that anyone who believes in liberty and the responsibility that comes with it should be a bit more restrained from here on out, "conservative" if you will. This fight is not all about a take over AYBABTU, this fight is us learning the ways of the enemy and conforming/assimilating it. Don't freak out or become emotional, this is not about our emotional selfishness, this is about the freedom of men and women. Your own personal feelings don't matter, abandon your hope and concentrate on the long, hard task at hand; hope is for Obama supporters.

True heroes never receive glory for their actions, remember that. Only the selfish get credit in the end.

PatriotOne
05-14-2012, 08:02 PM

If only every negative nancy on this board was more like you! Sure would make this easier to win. Instead..we waste time fighting our own villiage idiots.

+ rep

Adrock
05-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Excited about what lies ahead but we must also remember to remain respectful during the conventions.

tribute_13
05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
I think that anyone who believes in liberty and the responsibility that comes with it should be a bit more restrained from here on out, "conservative" if you will. This fight is not all about a take over AYBABTU, this fight is us learning the ways of the enemy and conforming/assimilating it. Don't freak out or become emotional, this is not about our emotional selfishness, this is about the freedom of men and women. Your own personal feelings don't matter, abandon your hope and concentrate on the long, hard task at hand; hope is for Obama supporters.

True heroes never receive glory for their actions, remember that. Only the selfish get credit in the end.

Passion is what started this. Passion is winning us delegates. Paul is passing us the torch because if we want it, its our responsibility, not his, to change the world. Assimilating into the system only helps so much. Passion will put Paul in the White House. Get to work.

ClydeCoulter
05-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Some of us are starting to use the #RonPaulOut hashtag on twitter and sending people to the http://www.riseforliberty.com moneybomb site, and to point them to the article http://www.newsetal.com/index.php/2012/05/is-he-out-word-abuzz-that-ron-paul-suspends-campaign/

We need to piggyback on the MSM propaganda and point people to the truth. SEO...people. Use "Ron Paul Out" and "Ron Paul Suspends Campaign" and provide links to the http://www.riseforliberty.com on web pages, FB, Twitter, comments (where they allow urls).

Also, THANK YOU for the Positive Input/Output here !

Aratus
05-14-2012, 08:59 PM
He wants us to become the Republican Party of the future.

This may have been his intent all along if the voters were

somewhat apathetic. If we do not make the same mistakes

that were made in the past then maybe we can put this

great country on a much better moral and fiscal path!!!

ClydeCoulter
05-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Passion is what started this. Passion is winning us delegates. Paul is passing us the torch because if we want it, its our responsibility, not his, to change the world. Assimilating into the system only helps so much. Passion will put Paul in the White House. Get to work.

It is about the delegates....go Liberty people !

parocks
05-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Period. He states he's outlining his entire delegate strategy to us and it's up to us to act and accomplish a Ron Paul Presidency.

Uh, I got "I'm going to pull my state directors out of the states with primaries and put them in states with conventions" I also got "not spending money on GOTV in primary states, so that the phone from home people will be calling Conventions not Primary states". Things like that operational stuff. Maybe states like OK and AZ would've gotten organized as well as Maine, or closer to Maine, and we could be squeezing extra delegates out everywhere.

There are 5 or 6 conventions this weekend. That's a lot of delegates, so I would hope that the campaign is firing on all cylinders on those states right now?

The national official campaign should know, right now, who the state director is, who the pick for convention chair is, who the pick for convention secretary is, who the parliamentarian(s) are. Organize the convention states.

parocks
05-14-2012, 09:20 PM

Do you know who the state director of Texas is? He will be organizing the state for the convention. If there isn't one who is doing that, you'll need one of those.

kill the banks
05-14-2012, 09:24 PM
so far this is the phd of threads today ... great stuff

hrdman2luv
05-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm a Ron Paul delegate from Athens Texas. I voted today. And when I learned of the news, I was confused, pissed, confused some more, then pissed........... But after a few hours of the back n forth, when I got the news that Ron Paul was still in the race and just being "conservative" with his money. So I came home and donated.

I still like the idea of a "We're behind you Ron" money bomb. Or what ever you want to call it. But we need to make some waves again. Another record breaking money bomb. Just to celebrate what we and RP has accomplished so far. JMO