PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Changes Strategy to Conserve funds = Dropping Out To MSM !

ProBlue33
05-14-2012, 05:57 PM
But it shouldn't mean that to us, come on people.

What I see here today is just terrible, so many times we have been blatantly lied to by the media, and when they do it once again, it's like we have never even seen this before the way people are reacting. We already know that the media wants to stick a fork in Ron Paul any chance they get, why is this so surprising this time.

Could the Email have been worded better, of coarse, but the bottom line is the same.
The MSM has been screwing around with perception verses reality since day one, it will never change.
If your having a heart attack over a poorly worded email that gets twisted around by the MSM..... well the future battles are going to make this look cotton candy at the park on a sunny Sunday.

The Propaganda war rages on. Buck up people. Keep winning those delegates spots.

mport1
05-14-2012, 06:00 PM
What I see here today is just terrible, so many times we have been blatantly lied to by the media, and when they do it once again, it's like we have never even seen this before the way people are reacting. We already know that the media wants to stick a fork in Ron Paul any chance they get, why is this so surprising this time.

I haven't seen many people here upset with the MSM over this. We know they do this all the time. I think people are just dumbfounded at why the campaign would make such an awful move. It hurts to work so hard and feel like you are getting undercut by the official campaign.

cassielund99@gmail.com
05-14-2012, 06:04 PM
At first I was shocked. Then I read the email carefully and I thought it was a great move by the campaign. After this weekend when we take the state conventions they will know. WE ARE HERE TO STAY. I can't wait for the money bomb. I got some bills for the campaign I can spare. Even though my fridge died on me I will find a way to donate. I hope everyone throws some money. Now its about the delegates and the lawyers will need to make it to TAMPA.

ProBlue33
05-14-2012, 06:07 PM
Have you seen the video from Jack Hunter, Ron Paul was just being realistic in his email, his cash is dwindling as many of his supporters have spent all they can for the primaries, they would come around again for the general, so he is in a tough spot right now, he has to change tactics to maximize his resources, maybe he thought we would understand, clearly many at RPF don't.

jkr
05-14-2012, 06:21 PM
i mean really, whats new, they have been saying he was out from day one.
or when are you going to drop out.
or why havent you dropped out.
or he cant win.
or OMG he couldnt win.
or WHY ARE YOU RUNNING.

WHEN he wins i dont expect them to cover that either

what a psyop...

ds21089
05-14-2012, 06:34 PM
They're grasping at straws. Oh how pathetic it is. They refuse to see the writing on the wall... All the more satisfying it will be when Ron wins.

BUSHLIED
05-14-2012, 06:37 PM
they would come around again for the general, so he is in a tough spot right now, he has to change tactics to maximize his resources, maybe he thought we would understand, clearly many at RPF don't.

:rolleyes:

evadmurd
05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Our submarine has submerged. Just remember, that is when they're most dangerous.

JulioForPaul
05-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Ok.... what was the point of this "release" if not for announcing quitting the race. It makes no sense. Really. Compete idiocy. I couldn't think of a dumber thing to release if you are STILL IN THE RACE. There still has been no real explanation why they released what they released. Seriously the most infuriating thing I have encountered in politics in my life.

ProBlue33
05-14-2012, 07:14 PM
Our submarine has submerged. Just remember, that is when they're most dangerous.

I like that analogy, launching a stealth revolutionary political strike in Tampa, and nobody see's it coming, that in itself would wake up a few Americans.

Brilliant !

wgadget
05-14-2012, 08:16 PM
Ok.... what was the point of this "release" if not for announcing quitting the race. It makes no sense. Really. Compete idiocy. I couldn't think of a dumber thing to release if you are STILL IN THE RACE. There still has been no real explanation why they released what they released. Seriously the most infuriating thing I have encountered in politics in my life.

Well, ummm. Maybe they released the email to put an end to our speculation about what Tmot meant about a new strategy?

seawolf
05-14-2012, 08:37 PM
"Can't wait for the Money Bomb" I think this one on Thursday will be the smallest total of the Campaign. Many RP Supporters are furious and feel betrayed.

The spinning that has been going on in the last 6 hours by the Campaign just confirms how MASSIVE the damage has been both in and out of the Liberty Movement.

The Darkest Day of the Campaign and the repercussions are yet to be fully realized. Thursday's Money Bomb will tell an early tale of how bad today really is.