PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's strategy since day 1 is working

CaptainAmerica
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Becoming delegates and taking over conventions . This is what Rons team came up with strategies for. We are successfully doing this in previous and current state conventions . Over the weekend Oklahoma and Arizona fought for delegates in what seemed to be marathon long conventions.Arizona of all states was a success in my own eyes. We took way more delegates than I expected. This was the strategy from day one. I planned to become a delegate from day 1. I became a delegate and planned on showing up no matter what ,and I did and others did. This is what we were in the race for. I know that other delegates will show up in every other state remaining because this is what we intended to do and know we were going to do it no matter what we felt or what anyone else said. Even if we were feeling unmotivated and down,delegates will show up because we know how hard everyone in the grassroots has worked to get the signs out.Many other grassroots people were phoning from home and campaigning hard in states allover the U.S. to get Ron recognition and votes. The least you can do now is to show up and give support to your delegates at the conventions because we are a team and we cant do it without you and if you think that its over, then you havent seen how different this is turning out from the 2008 conventions. Show up regardless of what you think the outcome.I thought we were going to lose az.