PDA

View Full Version : Nice write up on OK

tod evans
05-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Good pic of a young guy!

Story here;

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/ad-lib/2012/may/14/ron-paul-and-mitt-romney-supporters-brawl-oklahoma/

http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/viewpoint/entry/2012/05/14/Ron_Paul_partisans_come_in_all_age_groups-001_s640x426.jpg?d9df90bc03b78ac13713e2120229f166a 08c6acb

[snip]
End of article....

So what is the Ron Paul agenda for the GOP convention? Last week, Congressman Paul told CNN, “"It certainly isn't for the reason of disrupting the convention. I'm in it for very precise reasons: to maximize our efforts to get as many delegates as we can. I'm still a candidate, and to promote something that is very, very important, that is a change in the direction for the Republican Party."

That may be candidate Paul’s game plan, but if this weekend is any foreshadowing of what’s to come, that may turn out not to be the case. Especially if Ron Paul loses control of his rabid partisans, who are not prepared to give an inch, much less support Mitt Romney.

TheGrinch
05-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Nice, except for the fact that they continue to act like we're causing trouble just by being passionate to show up for what we beleive in, and not the Romney camp that's actually breaking rules and subverting the process.... But yes, we should just fall in line for "party unity" as our country goes down the crapper :rolleyes:

PatriotOne
05-14-2012, 10:46 AM
Good pic of a young guy!

Janet N is thinking "ohhh, good pic of a domentic terrorist". Ad that picture to our facial recognition program.

tod evans
05-14-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm hoping that people can come away with the "We're not giving in, or giving up" attitude that I did.

CaptUSA
05-14-2012, 11:05 AM
"rabid partisans"

:rolleyes:

TheGrinch
05-14-2012, 11:09 AM
"rabid partisans"

:rolleyes:
Seriously, even "ideologues" I could accept, but partisan? That pretty much describes the only reason that people are holding their noses and rallying around a sorry candidate like Romney: partisanship.

ShaneEnochs
05-14-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm an independent. I've voted for Republicans, Democrats, and 3rd parties. Who am I partisan to, again?

surf
05-14-2012, 11:37 AM
i hate to get too off point here, but if there were any physical confrontations involving "us" vs "them," them would certainly get their asses kicked.

this has a lot to do with youth and physical strength, but more to do with believing in something.

kathy88
05-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Janet N is thinking "ohhh, good pic of a domentic terrorist". Ad that picture to our facial recognition program.

ROFLMAO. I love the way the judge refers to "my cousin Janet" and then slams her. LOL.