PDA

View Full Version : A billion dollar unconstitutional racket - the traffic court

hazek
05-14-2012, 08:39 AM
I thought this deserved some more attention, especially by those of you who really believe in the constitution and a limited gov:

I won in traffic court today through some back-and-forth motions filed. My arguments laid waste to the notion that a civil court can adjudicate a case without a cause of action or corpus delicti. Denial response from the prosecutor contradicted law and ignored facts. She had no option to do otherwise, because traffic courts are an unconstitutional extortion racket. Reply to the denial was submitted yesterday morning, refuting the prosecutor's arguments. Judge subsequently dismissed the case.

Special thanks to Marc Stevens for his tireless work in exposing this fraud.
marcstevens.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG4h7hzYsg0

Marc Stevens talking about the response to the motion to strike/dismiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DAdqneFhgY

hazek
05-14-2012, 08:44 AM
This is what happens when the state would like to rob you under threat of violence and then it steps on it's own PR.

A traffic ticket is just someone's opinion. That's all. Just like any other law they pass, it's only just opinions backed up with guns.

Czolgosz
05-14-2012, 08:49 AM
I enjoy ms's perspective and listen to his audio occasionally. Good stuff.

tod evans
05-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Congratulations on not having to pay!

Is there a way to find out what if any legal argument persuaded the judge to toss the complaint?

hazek
05-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Congratulations on not having to pay!

Is there a way to find out what if any legal argument persuaded the judge to toss the complaint?

Speculation:

Well if you watch the video, the lawyer in the rob wants to pretend it's too complicated to be understood by us peasants and we should go to law school to find out which we can assume is damage control, I mean he can't well admit to what they're doing .. right?

But the facts are this:

All the defendant did is file a motion to strike/dismiss:
no case, crime or cause of action because; there was no loss or damage,
no proof,
no jurisdiction