PDA

View Full Version : Newsweek Cover Calls Obama "The First Gay President"

RonPaulFanInGA
05-13-2012, 06:38 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Newsweek-Obama-Gay-President.jpg

bluesc
05-13-2012, 06:41 PM
It's that idiotic shithead Andrew Sullivan again. That dude froths at the mouth whenever Obama speaks.

Doesn't Sullivan hate Ron's position on gay marriage? Yeah, dude, Obama's position is exactly the same.

Voluntary Man
05-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Obama is probably gay, but almost certainly isn't the first.

angelatc
05-13-2012, 07:10 PM
They called Clinton the first black president, too.

ETA - It's Andrew Sullivan. He's probably hoping for a little bareback.

Indy Vidual
05-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Obama is probably gay, but almost certainly isn't the first.

Bi the way: It's none of our business, except perhaps for the fact they lie about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3e9paM_hYo

Voluntary Man
05-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Bi the way: It's none of our business, except perhaps for the fact they lie about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3e9paM_hYo

i agree. not saying I'd vote for the man (never gonna happen), but I'd certainly have more respect for him, if he were honest about who he is. Barney Frank i respect; i don't like his politics, but i respect the man. a closeted gay president is a sockpuppet.

anaconda
05-13-2012, 07:30 PM
It's that idiotic shithead Andrew Sullivan again. That dude froths at the mouth whenever Obama speaks.

Doesn't Sullivan hate Ron's position on gay marriage? Yeah, dude, Obama's position is exactly the same.

I heard Sullivan speak highly of Ron Paul.

mwkaufman
05-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I heard Sullivan speak highly of Ron Paul."

He endorsed him for the nomination back in December 2011.

bluesc
05-13-2012, 07:33 PM
I heard Sullivan speak highly of Ron Paul.

He's an idiot.

He also retracted his endorsement of Ron at a critical point. He is a coward with a blog.

bluesc
05-13-2012, 07:34 PM
"

and retracted his endorsement in December 2011.

kcchiefs6465
05-13-2012, 07:35 PM
LMAO. Even has the rainbow halo? Let's just add this to the list of why I don't read (news)week. Seriously though, if I was Obama, I would be suing for libel. I'd be damned to let this one slide. TF was the editor thinking?

row333au
05-13-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VekvpUKqOpI&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaIbVXGx6o

Anti Federalist
05-13-2012, 08:21 PM
This story is gay.

MelissaWV
05-13-2012, 08:24 PM
It also asks if you're ready to eat jellyfish.

I'll just leave that there, and see if anyone else gets the joke, then gets nauseated.

John F Kennedy III
05-13-2012, 08:31 PM
:rolleyes:

Save me Jeebus!

John F Kennedy III
05-13-2012, 08:32 PM

Save me Jeebus!

Anti Federalist
05-13-2012, 08:33 PM

I'll just leave that there, and see if anyone else gets the joke, then gets nauseated.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I was just coming back in to post that.

Well done.

angelatc
05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
"

He endorsed him as the Republican nominee. He's in the tank for Obama.

And even if he endorsed Ron Paul, it doesn't make his personal ads history (http://www.thenation.com/article/andrew-sullivan-overexposed) go away.

bluesc
05-13-2012, 08:35 PM

Save me Jeebus!

Dupe post. You're going to hell.

John F Kennedy III
05-13-2012, 08:35 PM

Keeping this Greyhound burger down is hard enough as it is. That went right over my head until I read the second sentence. Thanks.

:p

John F Kennedy III
05-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Dupe post. You're going to hell.

Good. I could use some R&R.

Anti Federalist
05-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Keeping this Greyhound burger down is hard enough as it is. That went right over my head until I read the second sentence. Thanks.

Ummm, a burger purchased at a Greyhound bus station?

Or a burger of carne de perro?

:eek:

Sola_Fide
05-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Obama is or at least was a homosexual. A homosexual prostitute named Larry Sinclair was very open about his encounters with then Senator Obama.

angelatc
05-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Obama is or at least was a homosexual. A homosexual prostitute named Larry Sinclair was very open about his encounters with then Senator Obama.

He has no evidence, and failed at least one lie detector test.....

Anti Federalist
05-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Funny, how fickle the winds of American puritanism are.

Consider:

40 years ago, two men orally pleasuring themselves would have been considered obscene, grotesque and illegal. The idea of them marrying each other would have been out of the question.

40 years ago, it was common practice to smoke shredded plant matter in a paper tube, pretty much anywhere you wanted, including planes, hospitals and restaurants.

Now, the idea of two gay people marrying is pretty much considered the norm.

And smoking some shredded plant matter in a paper tube will get you arrested in many places and to many people, makes you worse than Hitler.

Why can't we ever get to a point where everybody will be free to do what they wish, and the choice for all of it will be left up to the individual?

Indy Vidual
05-13-2012, 10:27 PM
Why can't we ever get to a point where everybody will be free to do what they wish...

Great idea AF.

Consider:

40 years ago, two men orally pleasuring themselves would have been considered obscene, grotesque and illegal. The idea of them marrying each other would have been out of the question.

40 years ago, it was common practice to smoke shredded plant matter in a paper tube, pretty much anywhere you wanted, including planes, hospitals and restaurants.

And smoking some shredded plant matter in a paper tube will get you arrested in many places and to many people, makes you worse than Hitler.

Why can't we ever get to a point where everybody will be free to do what they wish, and the choice for all of it will be left up to the individual?

Second-hand smoke made us soft and all a bit gayer. :p

Sola_Fide
05-13-2012, 10:31 PM
This story is gay.

lol

kah13176
05-13-2012, 10:40 PM
...President Buchanan was gay. Of course, it wasn't an issue back then because there were no marriage licenses.

RickyJ
05-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Does Michelle know?

If she doesn't then this is going to be quite a shock to her.

bluesc
05-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Does Michelle know?

If she doesn't then this is going to be quite a shock to her.

She shares with Sullivan.

Anti Federalist
05-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Second-hand smoke made us soft and all a bit gayer. :p

I think it's the Bisphenol A myself.

mport1
05-13-2012, 11:28 PM
I don't see why there is such a big outpouring of support for Obama's new position. It is the status quo. He believes states should be allowed to ban gay marriage. Why do people believe this is some brave stand he is taking? He wants states to be able to discriminate. Civil libertarians should be outraged.

Indy Vidual
05-13-2012, 11:30 PM
I think it's the Bisphenol A myself.

AKA BPA?

EDIT:
We have Google, who needs forums....

BPA is controversial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A) because it exerts weak, but detectable, hormone-like properties, raising concerns about its presence in consumer products and foods contained in such products... :eek:

Anti Federalist
05-13-2012, 11:33 PM
AKA BPA?

Yes.

Among other things, meat hormones for instance.

Indy Vidual
05-13-2012, 11:37 PM
Yes.

Among other things, meat hormones for instance.

OK thanks. Already on the list of things I might be scared of:
Considering how dangerous everything is, nothing is really very frightening. ~Gertrude Stein

John F Kennedy III
05-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Ummm, a burger purchased at a Greyhound bus station?

Or a burger of carne de perro?

:eek:

:D

Purchased AT the Greyhound station.

Ranger29860
05-14-2012, 07:33 AM
I thought Bill Clinton was the first "gay" president? I n reference to what they are asserting here. He did make a huge plank of his campaign based around gay rights.

Ranger29860
05-14-2012, 07:39 AM

Consider:

40 years ago yeah it would have been. 70 years ago it was a well known activity, segregated but known and practiced pretty much out in the open in "that" part of town. Only until McCarthy came around did the crap start up again. Which was kinda ironic because McCartney's argument was that gays in the military were a security risk and that's why they should be banned outright because they had to hide there "activities". But none seemed to want to recognize that , that was the sole reason DADT was one of the most horrible policies the military has ever had.

I agree about the "shredded plant " :P

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

seyferjm
05-14-2012, 07:40 AM
OnlyBoysAndMenAllowed?

jmdrake
05-14-2012, 07:53 AM

Really? Obama supports letting the states decide the issue and ultimately reducing the size of government to the point where a marriage "license" no longer matters? Cause I never heard Obama say anything like that. I've never heard Obama stand up for states rights at all.

Don Lapre
05-14-2012, 07:59 AM
It was known for years that Barry likes men.

Nice going, News?weak.

What "news" will you bring us next?

That Barry is a fraud?

jmdrake
05-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Well Rev. Manning has been saying all along Obama was gay. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li19mPc-R3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLkokNuIojw

I LOL @ the "long legged mack daddy".

tod evans
05-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Screw a bunch of gay/womans/hispanic/black/green/heterosexual rights!

By even discussing "group" rights over individual rights we're buying into media promoted segregation.

Ron Paul has preached this for years yet lots of us are still buying into XYZ needs special privileges granted under law.

What we really need are less laws........lots less!

AuH20
05-14-2012, 08:41 AM
A surprising portion of the world's elite are gay and then there is an outlier which practices pedophilia. This trend has gone on for centuries tracing back to the Greeks. And don't forget the SA in 1930s Germany, which was littered with homosexuals, most notably Ernst Rohm.

MelissaWV
05-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Since this is in General Politics (Jesus, why...?) I will only say that I object to the term "themselves" in AF's post.

Aratus
05-14-2012, 09:56 PM
can we all pardon poor senator rand for his dumb quip?
had the cover said THE FIRST PRO-GAY POTUS" then
they would have been accurate. barack obama took
a stand he is not flipflopping away from now, that he
knows gov mitt romney won't flipflop onto in any hurry!

Anti Federalist
05-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Since this is in General Politics (Jesus, why...?) I will only say that I object to the term "themselves" in AF's post.

Each other?

Jonse
05-14-2012, 10:04 PM
I find this hilarious.

They probably should have chosen better phrasing here.

Aratus
05-14-2012, 10:05 PM
they did it deliberate.
its difficult for people
in public life to sue 'em.