PDA

View Full Version : General The Bush-Obama-Romney Connection Explained Like Never Before.

RDM
05-13-2012, 05:04 PM
I think I just found the most credible evidence of the connection of why elections are corrupted and why Romney is being pushed really hard this time around. You have got to read the story and watch the video. Click link to read the story on SodaHead. http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/is-mitt-romney-a-ciamossad-asset/question-2654645/

Indy Vidual
05-13-2012, 05:15 PM
credible evidence?
If that stuff is true, wouldn't clicking on it get me a one-way ticket to FEMA camp? :o

Dianne
05-13-2012, 06:27 PM
I feel confident, not even reading the story ... the link, Romney is Obama's second term. It was already planned out, just like any fake world wide wrestling match.

Look at the num nuts line up of candidates ... Obama, Romney, Bachmann, Newt, Santorum, Perry, Cain (LMAO) ... There was only one serious candidate, Ron Paul, who the government owned media has condemned, censored, hidden.

The GOP and DNC is focused on one thing and one thing only, and that is to deliver a second term to Obama for the puppet masters who control each of them.

RDM
05-13-2012, 10:44 PM
Well Dianne, you would be very close, but you might find the info behind the why, may be something you never saw before.