PDA

View Full Version : Take Back Kentucky Endorses Thomas Massie (and Patrick Kelly)

Sola_Fide
05-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Take Back Kentucky Endorses Thomas Massie Published on 12 May 2012 by Bill in Elections 0

Take Back Kentucky is proud to endorse Thomas Massie in the Republican primary for the 4th Congressional District. As a private Citizen Thomas Massie graduate from MIT with 2 degrees and was venture capitalist in the technology industry creating jobs, despite government restrictions. When he returned home to be on the Farm with his family he found the government to be too burdensome there as well and started attending his local government meetings in his home of Lewis county. He was able to stop or lower 4 separate tax initiatives; however, he was not done. He went from being a Citizen lobbyist to running for office and winning the Lewis County Judge Executive position. As the Judge Executive he has found enough waste so far to pay his salary for at least the first 3 years of his term. Now Thomas wants to go to Washington D.C and represent his 4th District home in the same manner.

Thomas is rare candidate that actually understands the role of government. He’s strong on Civil Liberties as well as Fiscal Conservatism. Thomas knows the Constitution of the United States, and if elected we, at TBK, are confident in his ability to adhere to the Constitution and hold other elected officials feet to the fire.

Thomas has an extensive issues page that we encourage you to check out. However, here are some of his stances that we think the Citizens of the 4th District might be interested in knowing.

Thomas Massie is :

For Balancing the Budget, Lowering Taxes and Reducing Debt Pro-Life Pro-Second Amendment Strong on National Defense For Kentucky’s Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment Opposed to ObamCare

Thomas Massie is a TEA Party favorite and its time we send another Citizen Legislator to Washington D.C. to fight to preserve our Constitution and this Nation. Please go to www.thomasmassie.com and learn more about Thomas, his ideas and how to help him Take Back America.

http://www.takebackkentucky.net/2012/05/12/take-back-kentucky-endorses-thomas-massie/

Sola_Fide
05-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Patrick Kelly Endorsement
"http://www.takebackkentucky.net/2012/05/13/two-more-tbk-primary-endorsements/"]http://www.takebackkentucky.net/2012/05/13/two-more-tbk-primary-endorsements/

GeorgiaAvenger
05-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Patrick Kelly needs support as well.

BamaFanNKy
05-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Patrick Kelly needs support as well.

Yep. Chris Hightower, Patrick Kelly and Thomas Massie all were endorsed by Kentuckians for the Right To Bear Arms, Take Back Kentucky and a little birdie told me ;) Republican Liberty Caucus in a span of 4 days.

Thargok
05-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I believe that Hightower and Massie can and will win, where Patrick Kelly has about a 30-40% chance due to low-primary turnout spurred by Mitt Romney.

It's important that people get out and vote for Ron Paul in Kentucky, which will give all our liberty candidates the best chance of winning.

BamaFanNKy
05-15-2012, 10:20 AM
I've found getting people out to vote for Massie and Hightower is more productive than Ron Paul. Ron Paul rides on their coattails in this state.

Thargok
05-15-2012, 10:38 AM
I've found getting people out to vote for Massie and Hightower is more productive than Ron Paul. Ron Paul rides on their coattails in this state.

That's true.

I'm thinking more specifically in these circles, our people need to vote and not just for Ron Paul, but for all our liberty candidates.