PDA

View Full Version : PROOF Oklahoma GOP Convention 5/12/12 ILLEGALLY ADJOURNED!!! RonPaulOK.com

flybeech
05-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Oklahoma State GOP Convention Part 1 Grassroots RonPaulOK.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJuwuN2cNw

Oklahoma State GOP Convention Part 2 Grassroots RonPaulOK.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hl5TEhpDFk

This is how it's done. I think we got it right. We're "just grass roots" so nothing fancy. We pay as we go along, with local donations. We need money for lawyers if want to make this thing stick. Both videos are thanks to RonPaulOK.com Y'all are the awesomest! RonPaulOK.com Grassroots.

http://ronpaulok.com/

anaconda
05-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Are they bound by their own rules? Or can they really just do whatever they want? Just curious: what makes Oklahoma different for us than, say, Nevada?

freedomordeath
05-13-2012, 05:16 PM
From my understanding, the republican party is like a private club, but like any corporation with rules, legal action can be taken if they don't follow their own rules, like having a contract, so someone needs to get a lawyer asap on this.

rich34
05-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Maybe that's what the 650 grand is for lol..

flybeech
05-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Maybe that's what the 650 grand is for lol..

What 650 grand? Tell me where this $650 grand is. Everything we did up to to the parking lot convention is on our own dime. We're going to be attacked by their lawyers over what we did that night. We either got everything, or we got nuthin. We need the rule of law, more than ever. Now what Dr. Paul?

Darguth
05-13-2012, 06:22 PM
What 650 grand? Tell me where this $650 grand is. Everything we did up to to the parking lot convention is on our own dime. We're going to be attacked by their lawyers over what we did that night. We either got everything, or we got nuthin. We need the rule of law, more than ever. Now what Dr. Paul?

The $650k reference is concerning Dr. Paul's appeal this week to raise that amount of money in short-order. He was joking that perhaps Dr. Paul requested that level of contribution in anticipation of legal fees like will be needed in Oklahoma.

rich34
05-13-2012, 06:42 PM
The $650k reference is concerning Dr. Paul's appeal this week to raise that amount of money in short-order. He was joking that perhaps Dr. Paul requested that level of contribution in anticipation of legal fees like will be needed in Oklahoma.

^^^ This, forgive my jokiness. But I'm sure some of the money may have to be used for lawyer fees, which sucks, but as long as we win the battle it'll be well worth it.

seawolf
05-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Just finished looking at the Official Campaign Website......now 24 hours after the Oklahoma Illegal Actions by the Party Leaders and still no announcements from the Campaign, no press releases....zip!!!

Jack Hunter really has lost alot of creditability on the none response.

As many have said today on other threads the Official Campaign is becoming increasingly irrelevant with the Liberty Movement.

The Grassroots are moving ahead without them!!!

Natural Citizen
05-13-2012, 06:53 PM
From my understanding, the republican party is like a private club, but like any corporation with rules, legal action can be taken if they don't follow their own rules, like having a contract, so someone needs to get a lawyer asap on this.

You'll succeed at nothing until you challenge corporate citizenship. So hire a constitutional lawyer with grapefruits and a willingness to score the greatest legal upset in history. Or not.

What you have are non-natural citizens (private club) peeing all over the natural citizens of the country. It's a battle for citizenship. Until you win that you're not even playing the game right.

May sting a bit but that's a fact. Of, by and for the people isn't what it used to be. Heck, "people" come in all sorts of flavors these days. And any old INC. will do, it seems.

jemuf
05-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Just finished looking at the Official Campaign Website......now 24 hours after the Oklahoma Illegal Actions by the Party Leaders and still no announcements from the Campaign, no press releases....zip!!!

Jack Hunter really has lost alot of creditability on the none response.

As many have said today on other threads the Official Campaign is becoming increasingly irrelevant with the Liberty Movement.

The Grassroots are moving ahead without them!!!

I spend about 10 seconds a day at the campaign website. I browse the homepage for anything important, and then I check the calendar of events. ...10 seconds almost everyday.

Also I watched Part I. The last 4 minutes are where the action takes place, and it's very interesting.

Publicani
05-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Oklahoma State GOP Convention Part 1 Grassroots RonPaulOK.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJuwuN2cNw

Oklahoma State GOP Convention Part 2 Grassroots RonPaulOK.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hl5TEhpDFk

This is how it's done. I think we got it right. We're "just grass roots" so nothing fancy. We pay as we go along, with local donations. We need money for lawyers if want to make this thing stick. Both videos are thanks to RonPaulOK.com Y'all are the awesomest! RonPaulOK.com Grassroots.

http://ronpaulok.com/

Where is the proof? I started watching part 1 - and saw nothing relevant. It is 33 minutes long. And it is only part 1 of 4.
If you are not able to pinpoint it, how could anybody else?

JWZguy
05-13-2012, 09:18 PM
View the top comments. There is a list of timestamps for the important events. I would just start at 27 minutes and watch the next 3 minutes. That's the important part.

Okie RP fan
05-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Where is the proof? I started watching part 1 - and saw nothing relevant. It is 33 minutes long. And it is only part 1 of 4.
If you are not able to pinpoint it, how could anybody else?

View the top comments. There is a list of timestamps for the important events. I would just start at 27 minutes and watch the next 3 minutes. That's the important part.

There is a comment, as stated above, that explains.

The convention was illegally closed.

flybeech
05-13-2012, 09:50 PM
What next? Its worth 25+3 delegates and alternates. Electors, chairmen, rules, and a whole lot more. Will National help us enforce all the things we lawfully adopted, or are we on our own?

opinionatedfool
05-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Have there yet been any real numbers out of AZ?

Of course we won OK. Not sure why the campaign isn't getting all over this as a victory.

sailingaway
05-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Get this to the campaign.