PDA

View Full Version : Whats the chances this is our R3volution?

jbauer
05-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Whats the chances that all these shenanigans that have occurred in several states now becomes the rallying cry for liberty. If these things go unpunished and/or overlooked, I think it is quite likely that there will be rioting in Tampa. I think that a bunch of this also adds kindling to a potential forest fire if we hit hard economic times this summer/fall.

If this plays out, who know what happens. Marshal law and Obama takes over?

If the campaign has enough evidence they could likely tie this process up in litigation well past the November elections. If they do that they have the ability to push the elections back and totally discredit Romney. Its kind of being between a rock and hard place. If they discredit Romney and he gets blasted in November, the GOP has its fall guys (us). If this plays out we have a four year process of getting our people together to take it to them in 2016.

Regardless we live in very unique times!!!

ninepointfive
05-13-2012, 11:52 AM
http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/imagesjfk-on-revolution2_small.jpg

ShaneEnochs
05-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Unique times indeed. I have no idea what's going to happen, but I believe this is a very important and exciting time to be alive.