Joey Fuller
05-13-2012, 10:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pots7T4vOT8

kcchiefs6465
05-13-2012, 11:07 AM
WTF :mad:

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-13-2012, 11:10 AM
Maybe it was edited. Not surprised if not.

smartguy911
05-13-2012, 11:10 AM
no way..wtf..is this edited? it has to be edited. CSPAN is neutral.

kcchiefs6465
05-13-2012, 11:32 AM
no way..wtf..is this edited? it has to be edited. CSPAN is neutral.
Why would someone say, "if you want a candidate that doesn't flip-flop, vote Romney?" Romney is the only one being called a flip-flopper. Clearly not edited.

PatriotOne
05-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Everyone needs to get over the media bias. They will never be on our side with a few exceptions. The so-called mainstream media is owned by our enemies so stop wasting your time moaning and groaning about it. They are as much the enemy as anyone else. This fight has to be taken to the people directly so STOP spinning your wheels expecting the enemy to do it for us. It's a waste of time! They need to be exposed to the people so they become irrelevant.

Rishinfreakapotamus
05-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Well, the tweet is definitely real - https://twitter.com/#!/HinesJimmy/status/201632691844689920

ican'tvote
05-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Are we sure this is real? I have trouble believing they would show the tweet if they were going to lie about what it said..

Eisenhower
05-13-2012, 12:32 PM
LMFAO

satchelmcqueen
05-13-2012, 01:20 PM
wow

kcchiefs6465
05-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Are we sure this is real? I have trouble believing they would show the tweet if they were going to lie about what it said..
It is real.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-13-2012, 02:23 PM
I did not see the show so this is pure speculation on my part but I would wager they were probably discussing Romney a lot during the show and the host simply goofed. Cspan has been the most fair to us of anyone so I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was a simple case of human error.

georgiaboy
05-13-2012, 02:39 PM
If notified about this, CSPAN will correct this error on air.

pauljmccain
05-13-2012, 02:49 PM
People make mistakes. Give him a break. Sounded honest, he just read it wrong.

Expatriate
05-13-2012, 02:51 PM
If notified about this, CSPAN will correct this error on air.
Good idea.

http://www.c-span.org/About/Contact-C-SPAN/

BlackTerrel
05-13-2012, 03:09 PM
If you constantly want to make yourself a victim it's not hard.

This video is not blatant at all. If they were making a purposeful decision they would have picked out a pro-Romney tweet. That's called a slip of the tongue and everyone does it.

Expatriate
05-13-2012, 03:36 PM
If you constantly want to make yourself a victim it's not hard.

This video is not blatant at all. If they were making a purposeful decision they would have picked out a pro-Romney tweet. That's called a slip of the tongue and everyone does it.
Exactly, I'm 99% sure that was not intentional, no need to exaggerate/jump to conclusions. There's enough real bias against Ron Paul in the media to focus on without wasting time on things like this. I think the most anyone can do to help here is send CSPAN a polite message asking them to correct the error.

Feelgood
05-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Bad editing job is bad. Obvious edit job.

Palmetto2012
05-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Guy posts a pro Ron Paul tweet on CSPAN web site.

"Hey America if you want a candidate with viable plans who will not flip flop you will support and vote for Ron Paul"

CSPAN newscaster reads the tweet on the air and changes Ron Paul to Mitt Romney.

Video of this actually occurring here

Philosophy_of_Politics
05-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Guy posts a pro Ron Paul tweet on CSPAN web site.

"Hey America if you want a candidate with viable plans who will not flip flop you will support and vote for Ron Paul"

CSPAN newscaster reads the tweet on the air and changes Ron Paul to Mitt Romney.

Video of this actually occurring here

C-SPAN = Comcast = Obama Donor

zachrbroussard
05-13-2012, 04:06 PM
I think that might have been an honest mistake. He was too used to having the name Mitt Romney on his tongue that it just slipped out!

alucard13mmfmj
05-13-2012, 04:13 PM
why does it seem that the mistakes are always AGAINST Ron's interests...

does anyone know any mistakes taht worked for Ron? lol

Philosophy_of_Politics
05-13-2012, 04:15 PM

C-SPAN's facebook page blacked out Ron Paul. Trust me, they're not on our side.

QuickZ06
05-13-2012, 04:17 PM
For someone who gets blacked out by the media, they sure do mess up Ron Pauls stories, feeds, tweets ect. ect. when they do say his name.

Occam's Banana
05-13-2012, 04:33 PM

Because Ron Paul is always in the right - therefore, any mistakes must necessarily go against him! ;)

Seriously, though, think about it. Since Romney, Obama, etc. are almost always in the wrong, any mistakes made with respect to *them* will more likely than not make them look better than they deserve (this C-SPAN thing is a perfect example).

tbone717
05-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Seems like a mistake to me. I mean seriously, the poor guy has to have the most boring job in all of media. I am sure his mind wanders a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if he would have said "Eisenhower"

Paul_Sheppard
05-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Blatant BLACKOUT of Ron Paul on CSPAN

I can't think clearly after seeing this.

tbone717
05-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Already posted in Media Spin.

In all seriousness, if you can't think clearly after seeing that video, you really need to learn to relax. A guy made a mistake, nothing to lose sleep over. Step away from the computer and go take a walk.

Paul_Sheppard
05-13-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm better now.

It's tools like this that convert people that think we're paranoid. It will give fence sitters a push in our direction. Call it an, "..ahh I get it" moment. I just want everyone to see and share this video.

Philosophy_of_Politics
05-13-2012, 07:10 PM

In all seriousness, if you can't think clearly after seeing that video, you really need to learn to relax. A guy made a mistake, nothing to lose sleep over. Step away from the computer and go take a walk.

Nah. The guy's eye and body language reveal guilt, to be quite honest.

ClydeCoulter
05-13-2012, 07:13 PM

I wonder how he was able to read all the other words correctly in the tweet?

kcchiefs6465
05-13-2012, 07:15 PM
People make mistakes. Give him a break. Sounded honest, he just read it wrong.
Who and the hell hasn't heard Romney called a flip-flop? Oh, that's right the "correspondent" on CSPAN. I agree georgiaboy, they will correct it on air. But there comes a point and time where the "innocent mistake" excuse doesn't fly. That was over four years ago. These "innocent" little gaffs happen way too often. Does anyone really believe he didn't know Romney is commonly referred to as a flip-flop? I'll run with that scenario.. fire his ass.

tbone717
05-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Nah. The guy's eye and body language reveal guilt, to be quite honest.

I'm sure the three people watching Cspan at 7am on a Sunday won't have an effect on the elections.

pen_thief
05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
A guy made a mistake

with all due respect......................
http://geofftalbot.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/bullshit.jpg

kcchiefs6465
05-13-2012, 07:19 PM

Elaborate. Perhaps I am thinking too hard.

tbone717
05-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Ok I'll pacify you all.

He probably is just responding to the mind control that was done to him at the most recent Bohemian Grove meeting. Feel better now?

Seriously folks. It's CSpan at 7am on a Sunday morning. Does anyone really give a shit?

Paul_Sheppard
05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm sure the three people watching Cspan at 7am on a Sunday won't have an effect on the elections.

Thankfully one of the three recorded it for everyone to witness.

Philosophy_of_Politics
05-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Ok I'll pacify you all.

He probably is just responding to the mind control that was done to him at the most recent Bohemian Grove meeting. Feel better now?

Seriously folks. It's CSpan at 7am on a Sunday morning. Does anyone really give a shit?

C-SPAN is part of the media. Just because it acts a bit more professional, doesn't mean the blackout doesn't exist on C-SPAN as well. They just aren't as frequent as MSM.

tbone717
05-13-2012, 07:40 PM
C-SPAN is part of the media. Just because it acts a bit more professional, doesn't mean the blackout doesn't exist on C-SPAN as well. They just aren't as frequent as MSM.

Technically if they were blacking out Paul they wouldn't have even posted the tweet on their screens.

In all honesty, it is our obsession over minutiae like this that causes our opposition to view us as a bunch of nut cases. Some guy says "Romney" instead of "Paul" when reading a tweet on C-Span at 7am, and we have to record it, put it on YouTube, and accuse the media of a grand conspiracy to black out Paul.

We have 11 states voting in the six weeks and this is what we are focusing our time and energy on?

kcchiefs6465
05-14-2012, 12:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_uvhsvPdEo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwRRsVuynCw&feature=related

I really wish I was as video saavy as those editing these.

Where's the new MSM bias? I see it everyday. I really wish I had a damn DVR. My channel-flipping only picks up so much. This kind of shit happens at all hours and on all channels. I used to "bet" my dad, (while Mitt, Newt, Rick, and Dr. Paul were in the race) that Romney is on three of the four, "main" channels. Those being: FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and CSPAN. (for my cable) I really never "lost." I mean seriously; random day, random time. I turned my dad into a believer that the MSM is full of shit. First step, I suppose.

J_White
05-14-2012, 12:03 AM
lol !!
"geez guys, its just an honest mistake" /satire off

when he is reading directly from a screen, how can he read it that wrong and not even know about it !!??

Joey Fuller
05-14-2012, 01:25 AM
For the record I didn't edit the footage..
My friend was watching cspan and recorded it, I then uploaded it to YouTube.
On whether it was an honest mistake or accident.. Who knows?
We won a big straw poll in TN for Ron Paul and that night it was reported on the local news that Santorum won.. Coincedence?

Bastiat's The Law
05-14-2012, 01:30 AM
For the record I didn't edit the footage..
My friend was watching cspan and recorded it, I then uploaded it to YouTube.
On whether it was an honest mistake or accident.. Who knows?
We won a big straw poll in TN for Ron Paul and that night it was reported on the local news that Santorum won.. Coincedence?
Do you have that local news video?

Bastiat's The Law
05-14-2012, 01:30 AM
This is nothing new from C-SPAN. Look how they blatantly push Huntsman at a Ron Paul event!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuXhuCBLq40