PDA

View Full Version : Bad press can be good - heck yes we'll boo Romney off the stage and out of Tampa

SpiritOf1776_J4
05-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Bad press can be good. Heck, Heck yes we'll boo Romney. We are not about unity if it means unity with Romney. We're still here. This is a two man race. You have a choice. You don't have to vote for Romney. BRING IT ON!!!!!

BOOO!!!!!!! HECK NO, ROMNEY SHOULD GO.

Just say no to RomnoObamo

ninepointfive
05-13-2012, 10:50 AM
That might not win over any converts... but there may not be the greatest chance to convert romney delegates anyways.

you catch more flies with honey

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-13-2012, 10:52 AM
That might not win over any converts... but there may not be the greatest chance to convert romney delegates anyways.

How do you handle cheating liars and dirtbags?

ninepointfive
05-13-2012, 10:59 AM

The political process is likely not the avenue to secure our rights. Think about a couple more famous quotes by JFK and T. Jefferson.

Drex
05-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Only booing? Let the birds fly! JK :P

Okie RP fan
05-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Our governor called us Obama supporters after we booed her for saying Romney is the official nominee.

We also booed Tim Pawlenty when he said the same thing.

Sure, it may not win too many people over (which, should be our goal, still), but we aren't going to take outright lying and shoving from the establishment, either.

SpiritOf1776_J4
05-13-2012, 11:04 AM
Only booing? Let the birds fly! JK :P

Catch more flies with sh*t than honey if you ask me :D

ninepointfive
05-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Catch more flies with sh*t than honey if you ask me :D

hehe

mport1
05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Our governor called us Obama supporters after we booed her for saying Romney is the official nominee.

Sure, it may not win too many people over (which, should be our goal, still), but we aren't going to take outright lying and shoving from the establishment, either.

This. The MSM is not putting the booing in context of what was actually being booed. They make it seem like Ron Paul supporters were just being rude and making a commotion the whole time. They were booing when the speakers were breaking party rules by saying Romney was the nominee and then when they were called Obama supporters.

chris41336
05-13-2012, 11:07 AM
I swear sometimes I read stuff on these boards that make me think that we have people who infiltrated the Grassroots just to keep us "tame" and try and "follow their rules" even though they can change their rules and screw us over at any time.

The US did not gain independence from Britain by following their rules.

John of Des Moines
05-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Look at the potential of a good booing at Tampa as one of the arrows in the grassroots quiver of arrows. Don't go looking to boo but if the situation calls for it then be prepared to give a full body slam.

There needs to be a thread for potential chants and such. Such as ""Rule 38!" (used to make people at watching at home aware of it); "Follow the rules!" and of course, "Go home Mitt!"

Okie RP fan
05-13-2012, 11:08 AM
This. The MSM is not putting the booing in context of what was actually being booed. They make it seem like Ron Paul supporters were just being rude and making a commotion the whole time. They were booing when the speakers were breaking party rules by saying Romney was the nominee and then when they were called Obama supporters.

Exactly, and we shouldn't expect anything else. I'm not worried anymore about the media, because I have seen what has been done to the people's minds after yesterday's convention. It takes getting in their face and disproving their MSM and Levin/Hannity radio talking points. You may not get through, or, you may get into an altercation, but, at least you said to their face what the facts are, and you can simply do nothing else.

There are so many lost souls out there. The things people kept saying about us Paul supporters and Paul himself were just filled with ignorance.

John of Des Moines
05-13-2012, 11:12 AM

NOTE to SELF: "After the booing ends will need to make a Point-of-Order when the speaker resumed speaking to note the Speaker's violation of the rules."

JK/SEA
05-13-2012, 11:14 AM
I swear sometimes I read stuff on these boards that make me think that we have people who infiltrated the Grassroots just to keep us "tame" and try and "follow their rules" even though they can change their rules and screw us over at any time.

Are you referring to certain mods, or aggressive board members, or both?....some interesting thoughts.

We are in a fight for our very Republic. Playing 'nice' can have its rewards, but to just sit back and let these m*****effers at these conventions to walk all over people who have the best interests of the country in mind fly's in the face of a true revolutionary spirited person. Let the chips fall where they may and go from there.

LimitedGovernment
05-13-2012, 11:16 AM
The problem with booing is that it is uninformative and can be easily used to paint people as disruptive and childish. Pre-planning some informative chants as responses is a far better idea.

Edit: I think the most effective ones that popped to mind after writing this were "We don't trust you", "Honor the rules", and the simple "That's not right".

No Free Beer
05-13-2012, 11:17 AM
what happened? what booing?

thoughtomator
05-13-2012, 11:20 AM

You turn their lives into defense against a mountain of criminal and civil actions. This is why DA/prosecutor elections are important, as are the offices which appoint to those positions where they are appointed positions.

Okie RP fan
05-13-2012, 11:23 AM
what happened? what booing?

Can't speak for Arizona, but at Oklahoma's convention yesterday, our governor said that Romney is the official nominee, and then after booing, she called us Obama supporters, which was met with a little more booing.

Tim Pawlenty did the same thing and received the same treatment.

VBRonPaulFan
05-13-2012, 11:24 AM

i'll be sure to walk on eggshells around the people stuffing ballot boxes and outright lying and cheating for Rmoney, i'd really hate to offend those fine folks.

FindLiberty
05-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Proper breathing technique is important when schplainin' things to liars and dirtbags.
Those boos need to be articulated and explained; Note how anger is channeled here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiJA1LcL4Pc&feature=plcp

SpiritOf1776_J4
05-13-2012, 11:33 AM
You turn their lives into defense against a mountain of criminal and civil actions. This is why DA/prosecutor elections are important, as are the offices which appoint to those positions where they are appointed positions.

They are, but that's a different issue - one that has been discussed on Daily Paul a few times.

DA's didn't use to exist in this country (public prosecution), things were done by private prosecution, which means if you were the victim, you brought the charge to the grand jury. It was similar to lawsuits in a way, and it ensures that DA's can't look the other way if its a wealthy person. It also changes the law back to real crimes with real victimes and real criminal intent instead of all the made up ones. You can pass all the laws you want, but what if there is no real person that can go to the grand jury with it because there is no real victim?

Grand Juries weren't led. They were (and are if they know it) an independent body of citizens charged with investigating any crime in their vicinity that comes to their awareness. They also can independently investigate and have the power of presentment.

Locally elected county sheriffs called the grand jury members together. There isn't any appointed from high up police force or chiefs. They are all directly elected, can be directly removed, and their departments are small.

ninepointfive
05-13-2012, 11:40 AM
i'll be sure to walk on eggshells around the people stuffing ballot boxes and outright lying and cheating for Rmoney, i'd really hate to offend those fine folks.

I agree with you. there are still going to be a lot of Romney Delegates who aren't in on the fraud.

specsaregood
05-13-2012, 11:43 AM

honey is made by bees and bees sting.

CaptainAmerica
05-13-2012, 11:59 AM
First of all he didn't get "booed off the stage". He was booed when he tried campaigning.

Lucille
05-13-2012, 12:59 PM
FWIW:
MITT ROMNEY’S SON WAS NOT ‘BOOED OFF THE STAGE’. This is a complete fabrication. They crowd did give him some grief because he made the mistake of waving the ‘Unity Slate’ the Romney people were pushing (there’s not supposed to be direct electioneering from the floor), he right away mentioned Ron and was given great applause.

http://www.dailypaul.com/232819/arizona-convention-live-stream

dude58677
05-13-2012, 01:00 PM
We just have to chant that Romney is the White Obama then the pint will be clear. That WAS being done yesterday and it should continue.

BenMuldowney
05-13-2012, 01:11 PM

the winning over is one part.. but once we get to conventions.. we cant let these goldman sachs operatives control us.

BenMuldowney
05-13-2012, 01:12 PM

AAAAAa frkn Mennnnn brother... i am so sick of the effeminate gandhi cultists.

BenMuldowney
05-13-2012, 01:22 PM
I agree with you. there are still going to be a lot of Romney Delegates who aren't in on the fraud.

you agree with what?

DGambler
05-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Yet these same people that are complaining about our boo'ing probably do the same dn thing at a sporting event when a call goes against their team.

speciallyblend
05-13-2012, 01:37 PM
AAAAAa frkn Mennnnn brother... i am so sick of the effeminate gandhi cultists.

if it makes you feel better , i have been nick named the denver pitbull:) I eat gop establishment for snacks.

CaptainAmerica
05-13-2012, 01:52 PM
We didn't boo him off stage.
We booed Josh Romney for attempting to campaign his fathers slate during a vote.