PDA

View Full Version : For those Republicans who say "A Vote for Ron Paul guarantees 4 More Years of Obama.."

Tyler_Durden
05-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Jussayin......

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574979_3596516149262_1164238561_32768660_103725112 4_n.jpg?dl=1

Voluntary Man
05-13-2012, 09:50 AM
a vote for Obamney guarantees four more years of Obamney.

Romney/Obama vs. Obama/Romney

you decide!

BenMuldowney
05-13-2012, 09:54 AM
a vote for Obamney guarantees for more years of Obamney.

you decide!

either way you are looking at four more years of a filthy goldman sachs devil in the white house. it will be much easier for rand paul to beat a democrat if obama is in the white house than to unseat mitt robamney.

Elwar
05-13-2012, 10:00 AM
a vote for Obamney guarantees for more years of Obamney.

you decide!

A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for 8 more years of Obama's policies.

tod evans
05-13-2012, 10:03 AM
No, no, no......

Misunderstanding!

The GOP status-quo will be the ones who vote for Obama if RP gets the nomination.....It's the only way they'd be assured that "the beast" of government could continue on the path it's on.

It's either clown #1 or clown #2 for these jokers to stay in power.....It doesn't matter which one and they'll vote accordingly.

thoughtomator
05-13-2012, 10:05 AM
A vote for Obama is a vote for 4 more years of Obama.

A vote for Romney is a vote for 8 more years of Obama.

BenMuldowney
05-13-2012, 10:09 AM
No, no, no......

Misunderstanding!

The GOP status-quo will be the ones who vote for Obama if RP gets the nomination.....It's the only way they'd be assured that "the beast" of government could continue on the path it's on.

It's either clown #1 or clown #2 for these jokers to stay in power.....It doesn't matter which one and they'll vote accordingly.

i could see them pulling a stunt like they did in alaska when the tea party guy won the nomination. they ran that mclown-ski hag as a third party and she won with the full backing of the local organized crime gop hacks. i can imagine goldman sachs would do the same for their filthy boy mitt robamney.

Voluntary Man
05-13-2012, 10:15 AM
A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for 8 more years of Obama's policies.

i stand corrected.

a list of obamney differences:

single payer vs public option

pro-abortion vs pro-choice

raising taxes vs enhancing revenues

interventionism vs nation building

erosion of civil liberties vs increased domestic security

ctiger2
05-13-2012, 10:33 AM
a vote for Obamney guarantees four more years of Obamney.

you decide!

You take that back!

airborne373
05-13-2012, 10:56 AM
I heard a rumor the DNC is going to drop Joe Biden at their convention and nominate Mitt Romney as Obama's VP. Mind you it is a rumor. :D

Okie RP fan
05-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Time to spread this around, again:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/88814478/Paul-vs-Romney

And I want people to tell me who is more similar to Obama...

I would also like to say yesterday, when Romney supporters were picking fights (some of our own were picking fights as well) with us, they had no argument down whatsoever. They spewed ignorant nonsense around, basically repeating media lines.

People, when you go to your conventions, be civil and act as Dr. Paul would want you to. However, do NOT be afraid to get a little loud and make people remember that they are voting for a liberal flip flopper.

TheGrinch
05-13-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't know why some of you assume that Romney would get reelected for a second term.... He doesn't even have a good chance to get elected the first go round, other than folks disliking Obama so much.

The easiest way to flip the meme is to say that rolling with Romney and cheating Paul and his supporters is undoubtedly what's going to cost them the election.... If there was any chance that our soft supporters would hold their nose and vote for "the lesser of two evils" in Romney, every day they're pissing off more and more of us to make sure that never happens.

Short and simple, if they really wanted to beat Obama, they'd roll with a better candidate and not disenfranchise voters they desperately need to win.

Copenhagen
05-13-2012, 12:01 PM
I don't know why some of you assume that Romney would get reelected for a second term.... He doesn't even have a good chance to get elected the first go round, other than folks disliking Obama so much.

The easiest way to flip the meme is to say that rolling with Romney and cheating Paul and his supporters is undoubtedly what's going to cost them the election.... If there was any chance that our soft supporters would hold their nose and vote for "the lesser of two evils" in Romney, every day they're pissing off more and more of us to make sure that never happens.

Short and simple, if they really wanted to beat Obama, they'd roll with a better candidate and not disenfranchise voters they desperately need to win.

Voter fraud is the only way Romney will get elected. Romney draws small crowds, and you definitely won't see a shirt, bumper sticker, or sign supporting him. It's hard to expose the fraud, because you just get labeled a conspiracy theorist.

BenMuldowney
05-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I heard a rumor the DNC is going to drop Joe Biden at their convention and nominate Mitt Romney as Obama's VP. Mind you it is a rumor. :D

im voting for hillary's fat cankles.

Elwar
05-13-2012, 12:17 PM

It would be nearly impossible to get a Republican to win in a primary against a sitting president.

So, if Mitt loses in 2016, it would be to a Democrat. Thus, finishing Mitt's term of taking over Obama's role.