PDA

View Full Version : RP supporters in the parking lot should ceate their own Oklahoma GOP website

dude58677
05-13-2012, 07:40 AM
We are the real OK GOP and we should claim it.

sailingaway
05-13-2012, 07:43 AM
I think we need a well known and securely 'ours' guy there to gather all video asap and get out a concise video of exactly what happened, the rule breaking inside, our guy getting punched by a Romney supporter, the ending, the reconvening key points showing the rules were followed, and the results. Then say 'full X hours of video available'.

We need to get that into the hands of the campaign and media, and spread it on the internet as far as our rather capable capabilities allow.

Kirdneh
05-13-2012, 08:59 AM
I cannot stress enough that we need our OWN Delegate COUNT ! Mass media will ignore Oklahoma rump con results. We need to publish our own numbers as there will be more conventions like yesterday. In the end we'll have an 'official' delegate contingent (RNC) and a legitimate one (RP). We just need to publish our numbers!

Please use GOP Unbound (http://bit.ly/gopunbound) for that ! It's free!

Canderson
05-13-2012, 09:55 AM
I think we need a well known and securely 'ours' guy there to gather all video asap and get out a concise video of exactly what happened, the rule breaking inside, our guy getting punched by a Romney supporter, the ending, the reconvening key points showing the rules were followed, and the results. Then say 'full X hours of video available'.

We need to get that into the hands of the campaign and media, and spread it on the internet as far as our rather capable capabilities allow.

Who has the video and editing ability to put a press release together?