PDA

View Full Version : A Sampling of Clueless Obama Lovers

John F Kennedy III
05-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Taken from his facebook page:

In response to this Obama post:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/559601_10150863635906749_6815841748_9563569_224219 918_n.jpg

You go boy!! if Canadians could vote they would vote for Obama!!!

Obama putting the Republicans to shame one more time.

.the constitution is only as worthy as the smokeable paper it was written on..

Universal afforable healthcare will also be a great boon to the economy. No more bankruptcy because you can't pay your medical bills, less time off work because the standard of health has risen, no more sucking off the public tit for your ER visits because you were too irresponsible and selfish to get insurance... there's more, but I think you get the point. Well, maybe not... you guys are notoriously dense.

Everyone should be treated equal. If you really believe that then you must be a Democrat.

Thank you President Obama for your courage, May God Bless you and your family always.

If I mulled over my choice 4 years ago and informed myself of the type of President I wanted in the White House, I don't need to re-think my choice 4 years later. I trust my decision then and I trust my decision now. Only consistency of a course of action will bring about real change!

Our president can make sure of it! I voted for you before and plan to do it again. Keep up the great work.

John F Kennedy III
05-12-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm really bored tonight so here's more:

Thank you Mr. Obama for doing your best to move this country forward towards better things for everyone

I will vote for 4 more years. Good job!

I am so in love with my president! He makes me April Lee, proud to be an american!

I'm already standing up with President Obama! There's really no other civil thing to do

So many people are still COMPLETELY ASLEEP. What are we going to do? How do we fix our country? With so many people like this? I hope we have more time than it seems like we do...

bluesc
05-12-2012, 09:19 PM
Hilarious because he's being praised by the same people that vilified Ron for taking the same position (state's rights).

I love some liberal hypocrisy for breakfast.

John F Kennedy III
05-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Hilarious because he's being praised by the same people that vilified Ron for taking the same position (state's rights).

I love some liberal hypocrisy for breakfast.

Me too. People are hilarious.

Lishy
05-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Are you getting those from youtube? I'm pretty sure they're bots, because if you check their profiles, they usually have no video uploads, very low video views, almost zero subscribers, and a very poor or bias feed.

Oh, and they rarely reply to comments.

I think they ARE bots! :D

row333au
05-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Bob explains this, the best way (I've heard so far)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKY8f7kZvzo

John F Kennedy III
05-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Are you getting those from youtube? I'm pretty sure they're bots, because if you check their profiles, they usually have no video uploads, very low video views, almost zero subscribers, and a very poor or bias feed.

Oh, and they rarely reply to comments.

I think they ARE bots! :D

They are pretty much bots. Lol. But they are facebook comments from Obama's facebook page, which I said in the OP.

John F Kennedy III
05-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Bob explains this, the best way (I've heard so far)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKY8f7kZvzo

Perfect. I couldn't have said it better myself.