PDA

View Full Version : re: Oklahoma

psi2941
05-12-2012, 07:43 PM
would someone please tell me what the fuck is going on? I been reading the 60+ page and have no idea whats going on because of people who post like this....
1. OMG LIBERTY!

2. WIN!!!

3. REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED

4. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH MY POST HAS NO SUBSTANCE OF VALUE OTHER THEN WASTING FEW OF RONPAULFORUMS MySQL queries

so the first person to post wtf is going on gets rep from me. btw i can't click on ustream cause i have no internet at my house and i'm just using cell phone wireless for internet so u need to type it.

neverseen
05-12-2012, 07:44 PM
It went out side after being shut down and paul slates won with 99% of the vote. /story.

psi2941
05-12-2012, 07:45 PM
It went out side after being shut down and paul slates won with 99% of the vote. /story.
is it legal/valid?

btw +1 rep

MrGoose
05-12-2012, 07:46 PM
How about the other states today?

Bilgefisher
05-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Ranger29860 View Post
[EDIT: The convention started in the hotel itself]

*credintial report not acccepted

*motion to adopt rules made invalid by t his

*romney slate was only one voted

* national chariman was voted on

*paul voter punched by romney supporter riot nearly broke out

* motion to adjourn was made and not passed by [EDIT: counted majority]

*chair ignored division calls and closed convention illgally

*convention moved outside

* since credentials were never voted on rules and another business after that were invalid

*credintials certified with 400 (roughly) delegates allowing for a quorom

*paul slate added and voted on

* and here we are

that's all I have

JasonM
05-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Hawaii I think is a non-event just because only the committeeman/woman were elected at the convention.

GML3G
05-12-2012, 07:53 PM
My understanding so far...

Establishment pushed for a single slate, didn't allow for a competing Paul slate. They reached the vote for national committeeman/woman. Romney crowd cast their vote and left. Those in charge saw the Paul delegates started having a clear majority if challenged to a count, so they quickly adjourned without the 2/3 vote required. Paul delegates reconvened in the parking lot (they had a quorum, i.e. sufficient delegates present) so they continued the convention and they voted in the "conservative" slate.

EDIT: Oh yea, and a Romney supporter punched a Ron Paul supporter in the face.

MrGoose
05-12-2012, 07:55 PM
How's Arizona and Virginia?