PDA

View Full Version : High Level Insider: DHS Preparing to Start A Civil War

azxd
05-12-2012, 03:11 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/high-level-insider-dhs-preparing-to-start-a-civil-war.html

Perhaps soon, we will find out who the talkers and walkers are.

What will you do if SHTF ?

And,
Is this how they intend to keep RP out of the Whitehouse ?

RickyJ
05-12-2012, 03:14 AM
It's been posted already. Do a search.

kcchiefs6465
05-12-2012, 03:30 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/high-level-insider-dhs-preparing-to-start-a-civil-war.html

Perhaps soon, we will find out who the talkers and walkers are.

What will you do if SHTF ?

And,
Is this how they intend to keep RP out of the Whitehouse ?
Your 'spam' needs a subforum. :D Do you really expect me to believe your last 10 threads aren't in response to the growing number of threads you became offended by? I wouldn't be so rash as to say "see ya," but wtf? So you feel that threads are clouding so much of the politics in this subsection that you must re-post? How old are you? Is this really the equivalent of a -- year old temper tantrum? You really surprise me sometimes az. I expect more from you.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-12-2012, 05:43 AM
It's been posted already. Do a search.

He could search his own posts and find it easier probably.

Kluge
05-12-2012, 06:04 AM
lol

azxd
05-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Prisonplanet.com
Thursday, May 10, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-FC7sUrHM

azxd
05-12-2012, 07:46 AM
Your 'spam' needs a subforum. :D Do you really expect me to believe your last 10 threads aren't in response to the growing number of threads you became offended by? I wouldn't be so rash as to say "see ya," but wtf? So you feel that threads are clouding so much of the politics in this subsection that you must re-post? How old are you? Is this really the equivalent of a -- year old temper tantrum? You really surprise me sometimes az. I expect more from you.It's not a report, smart guy ... It's a follow-up interview done By AJ.

Are you so quick to attack, that you didn't even look beyond the title ?

ryanmkeisling
05-12-2012, 08:10 AM
I refuse to live in fear. This is simply crazy. There are well over 300 million people in this country(and many of us are armed to the teeth.) Where on earth do you suppose they are going to find the force required to subdue and restrain even half that number? The FEMA camps are not gonna cut it so they better start killing people off in large numbers real soon. I do not cast aside Alex Jones as many others do, I generally find his stuff to be informative even if bombastic, but the idea that we are going to be rounded up like cattle and forced into some martial existence governed by military rule is not a reality I am ready to accept as truth yet. It is a possibility but not a real plausible one, but at the end of the day one thing is a fact, fear can really sell some shit.

azxd
05-12-2012, 08:16 AM
YES, "fear can really sell some shit" ... But the guy being interviewed does make a good hour long case.

The idea of storing things in secondary locations, because the expectation is that citizens will overrun primary armories, is an obvious planning thing.

And it's hard to see the big picture, and not wonder about who controls things when the government has declared civil unrest and requested global support under our NATO alliance.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-12-2012, 12:57 PM
It's not a report, smart guy ... It's a follow-up interview done By AJ.

Are you so quick to attack, that you didn't even look beyond the title ?

My apologies. Although, I bet you were working to hook a few of those. lol

It would not shock me that DHS does a lot of fear mongering. And if they don't than other people will.

TexanRudeBoy
05-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Alex Jones fearmongering!?!?!? I refuse to believe it.......

TheTexan
05-12-2012, 01:09 PM
azxd
Banned

Hey the mods do something right for once!

TheTexan
05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
This is simply crazy. There are well over 300 million people in this country(and many of us are armed to the teeth.) Where on earth do you suppose they are going to find the force required to subdue and restrain even half that number?

Except that a good portion of that 300 million are the ones doing the subduing & restraining, and another good chunk of that 300 million are going to sit back and allow it to happen

Voluntary Man
05-12-2012, 01:15 PM
i guess Agent Zion Xtra Dickly has now moved on, with his band of merry provocateurs, and their plot to "blow up the whitehouse," using only their sub-par intelligence and their U.S.Male g-string underwear.

have fun, clowns! you will be missed! (but not by much)

A Son of Liberty
05-12-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZGHOxnCto

ProIndividual
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
If AJ is the source I always immediately question it. The dude is probably a CIA disinformation agent.