PDA

View Full Version : Dont expect someone else to protect your Feedom for you, they Wont!

DamianTV
05-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Just words of encouragement to get out and make every change you possibly can where you can, and when you can. You cant count on someone else to go out and vote for Ron Paul at your State Conventions and Caucuses. Count on them not being there. Dont expect them to fight to protect your Liberty. It is YOUR Liberty, your Freedom, you need to get out and do what you can!

At the Nevada State Convention last weekend, there was one Congressional District that lost (Nevada now has 4, got upgraded from 3). We lost 3 potential Delegates. Why? Simply put, the Romney supporters outnumbered us in that District. I think a lot of it had to do with the matter of Opportunity. Romney supporters arent anywhere nearly as motivated as we are. And the District that we lost in was mostly due to Geography. It was CONVENIENT for the Romney Delegates to show up since it was easy, cheap, and close to home for them. This is what is going to cost Romney the Election, and what can still cost us the Election. In order to make sure this does NOT happen, if you are a Delegate, YOU need to get to your State Convention! If you count on someone else doing YOUR JOB FOR YOU, YOU WILL LOSE! "For evil to triumph, all a good man has to do is nothing." Dont do nothing! Get out there and make changes happen yourself as if you are the ONLY one out there!

And for everyone else that had to travel, and bear the burden yourself, you've earned my respect! You've set the example that the rest of us need to follow! Ask for assistance if you cant afford to make it, we are willing to help! I'll put you up in my home for a couple of days, and if I had money, I'd do what I can to help fill up your gas tanks! Support each other for those that are willing to make the difference! Lets make that difference! Lets lead by example! Lets make Ron Paul the President!