PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul, I wish you would do this. If you did you would win...

Maestro232
05-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Dr. Paul, this is your chance to get the "religious right." Do not miss this opportunity. Make a major speech and say something like....

"Brothers and Sisters in Christ, if I can get your support, Mitt Romney can no longer win the election. Things are not as they seem. Romney has acted deceptively and broken certain rules of the RNC that according to their rules invalidates his campaign. But I need your enthusiastic support to help us hold the RNC accountable to their own rules. I know that many Christians do not agree with me on all the issues. I know many were hoping for Santorum or Bachman or Perry to lead the charge for the religious right...but here we are. I am the last moral, Christian man standing, and despite what the media is leading you te believe, I can still win...especially if I get your support. To win this battle I need the voting public to make their voice heard and put the pressure on the RNC to uphold their rules.... [explain rule 11] etc..."

Dr. Paul, this is your chance to win right here. Heed my words...I implore you.

No1butPaul
05-11-2012, 02:32 PM
I agree conceptually -- and before Texas! I also think he should use such an opportunity to clarify his stance on Israel. Many have completely ruled him out early on because of MSM sound bites or limited debate responses, without ever having the opportunity to really hear him out.