PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Rasmussen tracking poll has Romney up

RonPaulFanInGA
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney earning 50% of the vote and President Obama attracting 43% support. Four percent (4%) would vote for a third party candidate, while another three percent (3%) are undecided.

rp08orbust
05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Obamney = 93%

jkr
05-11-2012, 02:23 PM
again with the numbers...

...i dont believe you

James Madison
05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
No way this is true. I've actually met people who like Obama. I've never met a Romney supporter.

nano1895
05-11-2012, 03:21 PM
May be a reaction to social conservatives being pushed into the Romney Camp from the gay marriage thing. Dunno.

anaconda
05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
What's with the normally credible polls disagreeing so flagrantly with one another? Some show Obama up many percentage points. In contrast to the above Rasmussen poll.

Liberty4life
05-11-2012, 03:53 PM
This is all faked, trying to make people think Romney isn't McCain. Boost Romney "Romney Romney" the only cheer leaders he has are in the media.

In the end, if he did get the nomination(which they hope) he will just go down in flames, Obama wont even have to try.

My mom called me and told me if Mitt was the nominee she was voting Obama and she never talks about politics.

PaulSoHard
05-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I call bullshit in the numbers. No way Romney has 50% of the people's support.

sailingaway
05-11-2012, 05:03 PM
What's with the normally credible polls disagreeing so flagrantly with one another? Some show Obama up many percentage points. In contrast to the above Rasmussen poll.

Rasmussen puts a lot of it behind a payer wall, but he usually takes likely voters, based on being registered AND how often they vote in the past, not necessarily on Pres elections which are better attended, and completely leaves out new voters. As he gets closer to an election and registration windows close, etc, that becomes more reasonable of an approach, except for the new voters, which it is simply hard to track.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Rasmussen puts a lot of it behind a payer wall, but he usually takes likely voters, based on being registered AND how often they vote in the past, not necessarily on Pres elections which are better attended, and completely leaves out new voters. As he gets closer to an election and registration windows close, etc, that becomes more reasonable of an approach, except for the new voters, which it is simply hard to track.

Why in the hell did you change the thread title? What was wrong with the previous one? The new thread title is not even really all that different from the original; it's as if you're abusing power and changing titles just for the sake of doing so now.

05-11-2012, 05:14 PM

In simple terms Ras put out a push poll for Romney.