PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is going to win

KMX
05-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Do the math.

This is just my opinion and nothing more.

I think it's time to stop the BS and just start telling everyone Ron Paul is going to win. Here is why.

We have won.
Iowa
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Missouri
Louisiana
Colorado
Alaska
Maine
Nevada

States we are looking to win and doing VERY well in
Oklahoma
Michigan
Washington
South Dakota
Montana
Hawaii
Virginia
New Mexico
Texas
California

Remember DELEGATES, not beauty contest.

States we are going to have some delegates in if not a good amount.
New York
Delaware
Pennsylvania
Idaho
Wyoming
Arizona
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
Oregon
Nebraska
Tennessee

Some of you are probably thinking how do you come up with this junk?

It's easy look at the track record of what is going on here. Most of us did not think we could even make it this far. This is a mass grass roots movement and people are taking the correct steps in order to put themselves in place to have their voice herd. This is what it's all about. They can say Romney delegates are BOUND all they want but truth have it, WE CAN abstain! Romney should not even be considered the favorite. Ron Paul is going to win! Spread the good news!

Elwar
05-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Winning.

ClydeCoulter
05-11-2012, 10:03 AM
But we don't want anyone to get too comfortable......We Could Still Loose ! Keep pushing for the WIN!

jmag
05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Why are people saying we won Colorado? I thought it was a split between Romney and the conservative slate of RP and Santorum.

lol
05-11-2012, 10:14 AM
^ Ron Paul got the unbound delegates:
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reawakening-liberty/2012/apr/15/colorado-further-evidence-ron-paul-will-challenge-/

“13 unpledged delegates will vote for Ron Paul on the first ballot. One unpledged delegate will vote for Santorum. The remaining three unpledged delegates, also known as the 'delegates at large,' are the state GOP Chairman, the state GOP National Committeman and the National Committeewoman. Those three will likely vote for Romney. They usually vote for the frontrunner so as not to make waves.”

ctiger2
05-11-2012, 10:36 AM
I think Ron's going to win AND he knows it. :D

jmag
05-11-2012, 10:37 AM
@lol thx

Kirdneh
05-11-2012, 11:13 AM
It's enough when the media realizes it when it's indeed too late for them.
Let Obama take on the gay marriage story, then in September he'll need a new topic as there won't be any confrontation with RP.

Let's amass some delegates until then.

digitaldean
05-11-2012, 11:19 AM
As long as Ron Paul gets 50% or more in at least 17-20 states by the time FL comes around I would call that successful. Then we will just need more stealth delegates who are Mitts/Newts/Santorums so we control 51% of the vote in FL. If you still can please be a delegate for anyone that you can.

revned
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
I f***ing love this movement!

Finally convinced my mom today that centralized banking is bad. That was a huge step that took 5 years.:cool:

LibertyEagle
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Did we actually win Colorado and Alaska? My understanding was that we did not.

revned
05-11-2012, 11:26 AM
We didn't win those states, but we have joined forces with Santorum delegates in Colorado to stop Romney from having a majority. We could convince these delegates to vote for Ron Paul on the first ballot to get a plurality.

Not sure what the deal is with Alaska, I haven't seen anything detailed about it.

airborne373
05-11-2012, 11:26 AM
True ... winning is inevitable thanks to all the great people participating in our Republic, only the timing is in question.

Liberty for Life!

sailingaway
05-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Why are people saying we won Colorado? I thought it was a split between Romney and the conservative slate of RP and Santorum.

I understand the deal was the Santa folks would vote for Paul but are there for the other votes/agenda etc. We'll all be holding our breath, though.

sailingaway
05-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Did we actually win Colorado and Alaska? My understanding was that we did not.

My understanding is we have delegates in AK beyond those bound to Ron, but they are bound for a while. We also won the chair and elector and various committees etc. So it depends on how you count a win.

slamhead
05-11-2012, 11:34 AM
I sure hope so!!.

Dutch
05-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Great thread. Spread the word. We're Winning!

Peace&Freedom
05-11-2012, 11:44 AM
The preliminary goal was to win enough states to get Paul placed into nomination, thereby opening up the possibility of a contested convention, and securing an UNEDITED nomination speaking spot for him (not one 'negotiated' with Romney, AKA dependent on Paul endorsing him). Goal accomplished. The minimum goal from now onward, is to force a second ballot nomination vote at the convention, which frees up the delegates to vote for Paul. The maximum goal is to win outright on the first ballot!

NOBP in 2012!

sailingaway
05-11-2012, 11:48 AM
The preliminary goal was to win enough states to get Paul placed into nomination, thereby opening up the possibility of a contested convention, and securing an UNEDITED nomination speaking spot for him (not one 'negotiated' with Romney, AKA dependent on Paul endorsing him). Goal accomplished. The minimum goal from now onward, is to force a second ballot nomination vote at the convention, which frees up the delegates to vote for Paul. The maximum goal is to win outright on the first ballot!

NOBP in 2012!

The first goal is NOT yet accomplished, since the state conventions are yet to occur, it is just 'in sight'.

Thomas526
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
The hell with abstaining. Vote first round for Ron Paul or be damned!
http://www.fox19.com/story/18305604/reality-check-why-all-rnc-delegates-are-free-agents-and-unbound

http://utahcountygop.com/blog/mr-jenkins-goes-to-st-paul/

And never mind the fact that Jennifer Sheehan, Legal Counsel for the RNC, plainly stated in a letter to Nancy Lord, Utah National Committeewoman, several weeks before the convention, “[The] RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose.”

“[The] RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose.”
“[The] RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose.”

Highstreet
05-11-2012, 12:38 PM
The hell with abstaining. Vote first round for Ron Paul or be damned!
http://www.fox19.com/story/18305604/reality-check-why-all-rnc-delegates-are-free-agents-and-unbound

http://utahcountygop.com/blog/mr-jenkins-goes-to-st-paul/

And never mind the fact that Jennifer Sheehan, Legal Counsel for the RNC, plainly stated in a letter to Nancy Lord, Utah National Committeewoman, several weeks before the convention, “[The] RNC does not recognize a state’s binding of national delegates, but considers each delegate a free agent who can vote for whoever they choose.”

Ron Paul is Winning!

and HONESTLY VOTING IN HIS DELEGATES is the only meme worth spreading. If we keep letting the media set the Narrative, we will lose because they will paint him as "stealing" delegates rather than just voting for them.

tennman
05-11-2012, 12:53 PM
I really hope you're right. I'm just being honest here, but it's hard to imagine the media being SO far off. I don't trust them of course but it's still hard to imagine that they would allow themselves to look like idiots by being so wrong about who the front runner is - UNLESS they are trying to influence the public to give Mitt Romney some sort of inevitability aura.

I hope and pray that Ron Paul wins the nomination and the presidency. Then American can once again be that shinning city on a hill.

cstarace
05-11-2012, 12:56 PM
I really hope you're right. I'm just being honest here, but it's hard to imagine the media being SO far off. I don't trust them of course but it's still hard to imagine that they would allow themselves to look like idiots by being so wrong about who the front runner is - UNLESS they are trying to influence the public to give Mitt Romney some sort of inevitability aura.

I hope and pray that Ron Paul wins the nomination and the presidency. Then American can once again be that shinning city on a hill.
Of course they are. That, coupled with the fact that we're in the midst of an historical revolution the scope of which could never have been foreseen by the media, makes for a 'perfect storm' of sorts.

jFico89
05-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Of course they are. That, coupled with the fact that we're in the midst of an historical revolution the scope of which could never have been foreseen by the media, makes for a 'perfect storm' of sorts.

Beautiful...We are witnessing one of the most important transitions in human history.

OrbitzXT
05-11-2012, 01:17 PM
I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but am I the only one worried about the RNC trying to cheat and shut us down in Tampa? I don't really know how they'd do it, but there's been plenty of cheating going on in this campaign already and I'd be surprised if they didn't try and cheat Ron Paul when the time comes. The RNC doesn't even follow it's own rules and just does what it wants (i.e. raising money for Rmoney and communicating with him.

Will the RNC be able to cheat us at the convention with the media watching? Will we be able to do anything about it? This is what worries me most throughout this campaign.

sailingaway
05-11-2012, 01:19 PM
I don't mean to be a buzz kill, but am I the only one worried about the RNC trying to cheat and shut us down in Tampa? I don't really know how they'd do it, but there's been plenty of cheating going on in this campaign already and I'd be surprised if they didn't try and cheat Ron Paul when the time comes. The RNC doesn't even follow it's own rules and just does what it wants (i.e. raising money for Rmoney and communicating with him.

Will the RNC be able to cheat us at the convention with the media watching? Will we be able to do anything about it? This is what worries me most throughout this campaign.

Of course they will try. Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, it is months away, whereas state conventions are this month and next. When we know how many delegates we have we will have a better idea of what we can do and what they will try to do

KMX
05-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Ron Paul is Winning!

and HONESTLY VOTING IN HIS DELEGATES is the only meme worth spreading. If we keep letting the media set the Narrative, we will lose because they will paint him as "stealing" delegates rather than just voting for them.

DING DING DING. that is my point. Ben Swans point and Doug Weads point. We have been doing the process and making the right moves to position ourselves here, we are not stealing anything so we need to SPEAK UP! about it so we are not stealing....we are winning and we know it. ;0)

KMX
05-11-2012, 01:22 PM
And just to remind everyone , this is ALL my opinion. Some states that I have listed as "won" stilll have some stuff left to do. However it's a guess and my opinion.

Feelgood
05-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I dont want it to be just a win. I want it to be a landslide of such overwhelming numbers, that even the dirty GOP cant deny Ron his nomination.

KMX
05-11-2012, 01:24 PM
But we don't want anyone to get too comfortable......We Could Still Loose ! Keep pushing for the WIN!

I agree here to. Dont rest. Give more and do more!!!

dude58677
05-11-2012, 02:02 PM

The State convention are also training grounds for when it comes down to it.

Jamesiv1
05-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Checklist for Tampa:

1. Cell phone with video camera - check
2. Extra cellphone battery and charge cord - check
3. Youtube account - check
4. Cellphone bill paid? - check
5. Pocket-sized Roberts Rules of Order - check
6. Pocket-sized US Constitution - check

Onward Liberty Soldiers!!

KMX
05-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Check!

ds21089
05-11-2012, 03:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NReg6.gif

PAUL SMASH PUNY RNC

rb3b3
05-11-2012, 05:51 PM
i love this thread, in all honesty the only thing tha really scares the crap out of me, is our delegates being bought off at the rnc!!! THIS IS REAL, AND THIS REALLY GETS ME VERY NERVOUS!!!!

hb6102
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Don;t forget your swiffer stick to hold the phone up

DamianTV
05-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Remember this: If Ron Paul wins, it is because we made it possible for him to win!

Drex
05-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Go Ron Paul!!!!!1

InTradePro
05-11-2012, 06:29 PM
http://www.animateit.net/data/thumbnails/353/ehlxld.gif

Carson
05-11-2012, 06:39 PM
We still have a ways to go to win over the hearts and minds of a majority.

The world is changing fast and Ron Paul has proven himself as someone we can turn to that has a grasp of what is happening.

The scale seems to be tipping in favor of a win for the country...a win for Ron Paul.

Noble Savage
05-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Its inevitable, nature breaks down every machine

azxd
05-11-2012, 06:52 PM
http://tunewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Ron-Paul-Delegates-392x300.jpg

politics
05-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Beautiful...We are witnessing one of the most important transitions in human history.
Yes it is, and is awesome!

JasonM
05-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Do the math.

I think it's time to stop the BS and just start telling everyone Ron Paul is going to win. Here is why.

We have won.
Iowa
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Missouri
Louisiana
Colorado
Alaska
Maine
Nevada

States we are looking to win and doing VERY well in
Oklahoma
Michigan
Washington
South Dakota
Montana
Hawaii
Virginia
New Mexico
Texas
California

Remember DELEGATES, not beauty contest.

States we are going to have some delegates in if not a good amount.
New York
Delaware
Pennsylvania
Idaho
Wyoming
Arizona
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
Oregon
Nebraska
Tennessee

Some of you are probably thinking how do you come up with this junk?

It's easy look at the track record of what is going on here. Most of us did not think we could even make it this far. This is a mass grass roots movement and people are taking the correct steps in order to put themselves in place to have their voice herd. This is what it's all about. They can say Romney delegates are BOUND all they want but truth have it, WE CAN abstain! Romney should not even be considered the favorite. Ron Paul is going to win! Spread the good news!

Question: How are we winning Hawaii? The delegates that are won are directly chosen by the campaigns, and there is no state convention as far as I'm aware of. Please correct me if I'm wrong though. I know we got some delegates, but Romney clearly came out ahead in Oahu due to a huge turnout in the Mormon population there.

jim49er
05-11-2012, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q84oP5JilU

DamianTV
05-11-2012, 08:03 PM
http://www.animateit.net/data/thumbnails/353/ehlxld.gif

Ron Paul Winning! Its Happening!

+Rep!

J_White
05-11-2012, 08:54 PM
omg ! i love that ! lol

http://i.imgur.com/NReg6.gif

PAUL SMASH PUNY RNC

1stAmendguy
05-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Remember DELEGATES, not beauty contests
He really has won a few of those as well, but let them attempt all the fraud and shady business, it doesn't matter because a Ron Paul victory is happening.

eleganz
05-11-2012, 09:18 PM
I love this mentality but I'll tell you all right now we are not winning California without winning Texas so get your asses on phone from home

http://phone.ronpaul2012.com[/B][/SIZE] ([SIZE=4][B]http://phone.ronpaul2012.com)

Carehn
05-11-2012, 09:37 PM
We r going to have all of Idaho

Or I will eat this thread.

KMX
05-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Great stuff!

Get ready, we do it big here in Texas.

A bunch of sign all across Tarrant County just like this one. we put up a bunch!

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss247/kmx21/ronpaulhugesign2.jpg

OrbitzXT
05-11-2012, 10:54 PM
I love this mentality but I'll tell you all right now we are not winning California without winning Texas so get your asses on phone from home

http://phone.ronpaul2012.com[/B][/SIZE] ([SIZE=4][B]http://phone.ronpaul2012.com)

Is the expectation really to flat out win Texas? I didn't think that was possible. I thought we were just looking to win key districts in both TX and CA.

Bastiat's The Law
05-11-2012, 10:57 PM
I f***ing love this movement!

Finally convinced my mom today that centralized banking is bad. That was a huge step that took 5 years.:cool:
Between the 12+ years in government run schools and media indoctrination in later years, its a LONG process to de-program from that.

JasonM
05-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Question: How are we winning Hawaii? The delegates that are won are directly chosen by the campaigns, and there is no state convention as far as I'm aware of. Please correct me if I'm wrong though. I know we got some delegates, but Romney clearly came out ahead in Oahu due to a huge turnout in the Mormon population there.

Does anyone have an answer for me? I really want to know.

KMX
05-12-2012, 07:03 AM
We may have Pau Bots in as "romney" delegate. Stealth

Drex
05-12-2012, 07:09 AM
GL to everyone attending state conventions toady! :toady:

carclinic
05-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Ron Paul supporter since 05 or 06 since I heard him on Alex Jones here...

Guys, this is delusional. Even if we had the majority of the delegates via stealth, the storyline that Romney would necessitate an illegal convention vote and they'd say "take us to court." We have a President that may be born in another country and the country just went with it. Alaska screwed us on delegates. Ron Paul WILL NOT be the Republican nominee. I'll happily take bets on this.

JustinL
05-13-2012, 08:56 PM
PAUL SMASH PUNY RNC
Ugh... please don't post spoilers, luckily I saw it already or I'd be even more annoyed with this. Others may not be so lucky. It just came out, give people a chance to see it before using such things!

KMX
05-13-2012, 10:08 PM

Guys, this is delusional. Even if we had the majority of the delegates via stealth, the storyline that Romney would necessitate an illegal convention vote and they'd say "take us to court." We have a President that may be born in another country and the country just went with it. Alaska screwed us on delegates. Ron Paul WILL NOT be the Republican nominee. I'll happily take bets on this.

I will bet you

Freespeech468
05-13-2012, 10:31 PM
not to sound like a debbie downer but it is VERY possible we can still Lose....Keep up the good work tho because we are neck n neck with this Revolution!

opinionatedfool
05-13-2012, 10:40 PM

We don't want to hear that, but thanks anyway.

opinionatedfool
05-13-2012, 10:42 PM
not to sound like a debbie downer but it is VERY possible we can still Lose....Keep up the good work tho because we are neck n neck with this Revolution!

Duh! But we need to run the race like going to win and see what happens. I'm not sure how negativity helps anything.

KMX
05-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Winning!!!!

jcannon98188
05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Lets just run as if we are 20 points behind, even if we are 10 points ahead guys.

openfire
05-15-2012, 11:52 AM
Ugh... please don't post spoilers, luckily I saw it already or I'd be even more annoyed with this. Others may not be so lucky. It just came out, give people a chance to see it before using such things!

mind filling me in? what are you referring to?

affa
05-15-2012, 12:03 PM

you find it hard to believe the media would allow themselves to look like idiots? go turn on your tv and give it 5 minutes.

unknown
05-15-2012, 12:05 PM

I think it's time to stop the BS and just start telling everyone Ron Paul is going to win.

I'm liking your opinion.