PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Delegates: Do not give your information to anyone, Mitt is out to punish you.

WillFarrarMusic
05-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Everyone,

You've got to know when to hold em': (This is my first post on the site, I hope I put it in the correct place)

In another all time low for Mitt Romney it has been speculated that Mitt Romney has paid staff working the party and finding out who the sleeper delegates are and their personal information. This is after video was released on the internet showing that he was paying Latino men to hold 'HomeMade Mitt Signs" like the Ron Paul Supporters. This is pathetic, once his campaign has your delegate information the RNC will take you down somehow. They establishment on all sides have been firing on all cylinders and this is a major blow to them and they have gone into a panic, they are only begging to to smell the angry mob that is coming over the hill with the pitchforks :) Ron Paul is showing strength and leadership now. Mitt Romney is showing massive weakness by doing what he does best, throwing money at the situation to push himself forward. Ron Paul supporters need to turn it up a notch and exploit Romney's weaknesses. Now is the time to pickup your campaigning, ESPECIALLY IN STATES THAT HAVE ALREADY HAD PRIMARIES! You are not done winning the minds and hearts of the people. These are the people who have had a little break from the game now and are much more accepting of Ron Paul at this stage in the game after looking at the choices we have been given.

Ron Paul Delegates do not give your information to anyone. Not even your grandma should know that you won. Especially if you were on the ballot as a Santorum, Gingrich or Obamney delegate. I live in a small town near Ocean City MD, and I must say that almost EVERY single name on my ballot for delegate this year I knew from meetings. :) We have some sleepers, keep still my friends!

Here is the link to a video I made, I am new to the videos for Ron Paul.. About two weeks ago I had enough of not being able to scream and hollar about things. I also address some issues that I have had with the campaign in this video. Simple things like why at the Maryland Rally and turns out almost all, we were not FLOODING the place with Bumper Stickers. Instead you had to buy them. I have already given almost all I can this year, use some of the money for free advertising. Viva Bush was all over the damn place for free. Anyways I hope you subscribe to my channel and start up another place to vent! youtube.com/willfarrarmusic is my channel and the video:

Ron Paul Delegates: DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO ANYONE, Mitt Romney wants to disqualify you. youtube.com/watch?v=Je8kp8ZUv6A (Especially if you are or have been gay in the past and attended one of the re-education camps for gays and you were not healed, you bad person you).

In Liberty,

Will

kathy88
05-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Thank you so much and welcome to the forums. We have a lot of great new peeps here in the last couple weeks. Very exciting!

WillFarrarMusic
05-11-2012, 04:57 AM
Thank you so much and welcome to the forums. We have a lot of great new peeps here in the last couple weeks. Very exciting!

Thank you! I am just getting used to becoming more active online other then facebook. There are so many sites. Not sure where is the best to post my videos on so I am just hitting the ones I always love to come to and read and watch.

Take care! TGIF :) Another weekend of battles for supporters!

WillFarrarMusic
05-11-2012, 05:02 AM
Here is the video I think I can post it now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je8kp8ZUv6A

sailingaway
05-11-2012, 08:22 AM
welcome to the forums!

JK/SEA
05-11-2012, 08:27 AM
+rep....

ClydeCoulter
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
I thought we already discussed whether delegates should send their emails to Doug Wead or not, didn't we? Wasn't the answer NOT ?

wgadget
05-11-2012, 08:29 AM
But alas, we are out to punish Mittens...

WillFarrarMusic
05-11-2012, 01:27 PM
I thought we already discussed whether delegates should send their emails to Doug Wead or not, didn't we? Wasn't the answer NOT ?

Was that because Google owns his account or because people don't trust him? Dude is always in a good mood. Never know what up with anyone now. I was on the USTREAM where he had asked people to let him know if they have not already. It sounded like he had most of the delegates already counted up and maybe thats why he was giggling. :) I friggin hope we need the good doc!

WillFarrarMusic
05-12-2012, 12:11 AM
Thank you! This could get addicting

Oddone
05-12-2012, 12:23 AM
Doing this Driving with TMOT style? http://www.youtube.com/user/tmotofga/featured

Brian4Liberty
05-12-2012, 12:34 AM
How about the people who are calling and promising a trip to the Caribbean if we give them our information? ;)

opinionatedfool
05-12-2012, 05:02 AM
How about the people who are calling and promising a trip to the Caribbean if we give them our information? ;)

Lol, skip it. If they are promising that, they would deliver anyway.