PDA

View Full Version : And they call us bigots....

XelR8r
11-15-2007, 09:50 PM
http://tinyurl.com/35ews7

I so hope that this leads back to Ruby's camp.....

nullvalu
11-15-2007, 09:56 PM
unfortunately them calling us bigots is getting a little out of control.. i've just returned battered & bruised from the Craigslist forums and man! the anti-Paul sentiment is astounding! they don't even want to listen to reason tho because i have good come backs when they say crap like he voted against gays having the right to adopt... ugh! so frustrating..

(btw, he voted against government funding of adoption for gays, not against gay adoption)

bbachtung
11-15-2007, 09:58 PM
I recall a similar incident involving a Huckabee supporter starting an anti-Catholic whispering campaign against Brownback before the Iowa Straw Poll (Huckabee refused to denounce the pastor running the anti-Catholic campaign): http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2007/08/huckabeebrownback_sparring_get.php

NewEnd
11-15-2007, 10:22 PM
unfortunately them calling us bigots is getting a little out of control.. i've just returned battered & bruised from the Craigslist forums and man! the anti-Paul sentiment is astounding! they don't even want to listen to reason tho because i have good come backs when they say crap like he voted against gays having the right to adopt... ugh! so frustrating..

(btw, he voted against government funding of adoption for gays, not against gay adoption)

What the hell are you doing on the craigs list forums? Those people thrive on a diet of hatred, flames and troll bait. thos epeople get in flame wars over underwear color. They are useless.

nullvalu
11-15-2007, 10:30 PM
What the hell are you doing on the craigs list forums? Those people thrive on a diet of hatred, flames and troll bait. thos epeople get in flame wars over underwear color. They are useless.

hahaha i think you're absolutely right.. it was the most annoying hour of my life and i'm never going back.. my heart is just now starting to slow back down.. what absolute braindead bootlickers.