PDA

View Full Version : Fox 31 News - Denver - 3 Year Old - Woman Breast Feeding Child - Too Old?

Travlyr
05-10-2012, 09:28 PM
I disagree. 70 is not too old to breast feed, imo.

But I digress.

They also claimed that the Federal Reserve System is valid. That counterfeiting is good for you. They really did. Watch the "News" They are the coolest. They did not.

It is all nonsense. Breast feeding at 70 is perverted and so is counterfeiting. I think it should be a Federal Offence! Breast Feedings Assholes. It's a cute dream but it's all a lie. Liars. Lying assholes.

They like baseball and everything. The boys in blue and girls are pretty.... pretty cool in uniform ... While they enjoy Tasering people... it is all in good fun. Tasering is cool. Killing is even more fun. Or should I say Kool? No, Kool is a cigarette. So we don't we don't want go there. To say that is in violation of Federal Law! And they will hunt me down! Screw That. We don't want to violate Federal Law. We don't even want to violate International Law. Even though International Law doesn't exit. I do not want to violate International Law. Or do I?

fisharmor
05-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Was the 70 year old the one nursing or the one feeding?

And, don't most 70 year olds breastfeed? What is medicare?

CrissyNY
05-10-2012, 11:40 PM
What?

Title says 3 year old breastfeeding, then you mention a 70 year old breastfeeding...confused

I nurse my four year old son, and it's got nothing to do with the government or perversion