PDA

View Full Version : RE: Lee Bright...

Reason
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Got the email from liberty PAC/RP asking for donations to Lee Bright...

Questions:

Is Lee Bright someone I should give money to?

If so,

Is my hard earned money actually needed for this particular race?

I apologize that I don't have the time these days to personally investigate each race, I am trusting my fellow RP activists to give me some good info!

=)

LibertyIn08
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes and yes.

Solid liberty candidate who is under attack for endorsing and stumping for Congressman Paul. His name has been floated as a potential primary entrant for Lindsay Graham's US senate seat.

sailingaway
05-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Oh yes. This guy is attacked in part BECAUSE he was one of the 'tea party' congressmen who came out for Ron before the South Carolina primary. He was voluble on behalf of Ron, liberty and the need to change the party.

The Goat
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
Bright needs the help and he is a great liberty candidate. I think Tom Davis is going to run against Graham, but Bright could take DeMints spot, DeMint has talked about not running for reelection.

LibertyIn08
05-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Bright needs the help and he is a great liberty candidate. I think Tom Davis is going to run against Graham, but Bright could take DeMints spot, DeMint has talked about not running for reelection.

Sorry, you are absolutely correct. Davis has been floated for the Graham seat, not Lee.

He's still a great candidate and under heat for his Paul endorsement.