PDA

View Full Version : Wear a Ron Paul button..

deedles
11-15-2007, 09:26 PM
I was at parent/teachers conferences tonight and a man walked up to me and said "there is a Ron Paul button. I see those signs everywhere (our meetup's handiwork:) and I don't know anything about him." The woman standing next to him said, "yes, I don't see anything about him on the news".

So I hit the high points with them both for a few minutes... both said they'd be checking out ronpaul2008.com.

The man turned out to be my daughters science teacher, who I then got to sit down with to discuss sketchy lab grades. As I left I assured him I'd be checking out her grades on the school website from now on. He assured me he'd be checking out Ron Paul tonight.

All from a little button.

I will be placing a nice assortment of slimjims in my daughters backpack to give to her science teacher next week.

AlexMerced
11-15-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm always wearing ron paul gears and keep slim jims in my back pack, it's like having a trail of bread crumbs

TechnoGuyRob
11-15-2007, 09:30 PM
I put Ron Paul cards all over the place (including ATM slots, where people HAVE to touch them--take them out--in order to put their cards in) during my morning commute. :)

McDermit
11-15-2007, 10:11 PM
Just make sure you take the button off when going through metal detectors. I forgot at the courthouse today and kept setting it off. A few wand waves and a patdown later, I realized what it was. Oops? :Rolleyes:

People definitely notice the buttons though. I've stopped wearing the [EVOL] one and now stick with Ron Paul for President 2008. Better response rate.