PDA

View Full Version : Public Overwhelmingly Supports Deep Military Spending Cuts.

hueylong
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Apparently, Dr. Paul's view that we need to drastically reduce overseas military spending is overwhelmingly supported by the American people. This includes 2/3 of Republicans and 9/10 of Democrats.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-center-for-public-integrity/public-overwhelmingly-sup_b_1506062.html

kathy88
05-10-2012, 11:15 AM
But but but... what about the Jihadists under our beds? Who's gonna check for/kill them if we cut military spending?

hueylong
05-10-2012, 11:16 AM
The Jihadists under our beds can get their own milk and cookies!

tod evans
05-10-2012, 11:17 AM
But but but... what about the Jihadists under our beds? Who's gonna check for/kill them if we cut military spending?

Don't forget the kids.......We've gotta protect the kids.:eek:

HOLLYWOOD
05-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Sorry but the House is in the process of stealing SNAP/FOOD STAMP WELFARE for Military Industrial Complex WELFARE... Amazing these Congress Clowns in the House trying to stop the automatic cuts, which they couldn't come to a budget or vote upon, so they enacted the automatic cuts... which now they are voting against, barely cutting DOD budgets. Special Interest OWN almost all these political prostitutes. The American taxpayer theft is like shooting fish in a barrel.

This Kabuki Theater is getting simply ridiculous.

rich34
05-10-2012, 11:40 AM
The Jihadists under our beds can get their own milk and cookies!

I don't know, but this is down right terrifying who's going to protect me from the little brown people??? I'm gonna have to start piling clothes underneath my bed to make sure they can't slip in!

kill the banks
05-10-2012, 11:40 AM
next false flag time no doubt ... damn those terrorists are coming

airborne373
05-10-2012, 11:47 AM
It's NOT military spending. It is mostly contractors stealing from the nation. Only a fraction of so called defense or military spending is spent on defense or the troops, equipment for the troops and money for families.

Fund our troops and their families, in fact we need massive increases in this area. Where do we get the money for that? Easy we can begin by prosecuting war profiteers.