PDA

View Full Version : Romney to Ron Paul: Quit the Race or Else (Huff Po's title)

sailingaway
05-09-2012, 10:43 PM
scroll down under the article and interview Ron did to video discussion of what Ron is up to. Mind you if I pretended to be a political journalist and understood the delegate situation as little as the one Huff Po guy seems to understand, I'd be embarrassed, but it is an interesting video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/09/ron-paul-campaign-mitt-romney_n_1503517.html

twomp
05-09-2012, 10:59 PM
They shouldn't have one monotone guy interviewing another monotone guy... that was like watching 2 robots talk.

Unknown.User
05-09-2012, 11:03 PM

RickyJ
05-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Or else what? The link doesn't give that title now, they must of changed it.

With Obama coming out for gay marriage he has really shot himself in the foot. I have no idea what he was thinking by doing that. He has the far left vote wrapped up, he doesn't need to pander to them. I don't know, Obama might be taking a dive because he knows he is going to lose anyway so he might as well go out with a bang and at least one hard core group thinking he was great, rather than no one thinking he was much of anything. That had to be the dumbest political move ever.

Romney is going to need someone to challenge him and Ron Paul is the only one now. Obama is a joke and Romney is a fraud and a friend of the bankers. The situation is ripe for a third party candidate to win this election.

ShaneEnochs
05-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I feel the need to drink after reading the comments.

Carehn
05-09-2012, 11:46 PM
I feel the need to drink after reading the comments.
Same. after reading your post i had to check it out. WOW. Don't even fight them. Its like fighting an army of people declaring that 2+2=5. They outnumber you so they must be right.

sailingaway
05-09-2012, 11:49 PM
Same. after reading your post i had to check it out. WOW. Don't even fight them. Its like fighting an army of people declaring that 2+2=5. They outnumber you so they must be right.

Huff po comments are useless they scroll down the page so fast.

J_White
05-10-2012, 12:38 AM
where is that full CNN interview ? any tube yet ?

newbitech
05-10-2012, 12:50 AM
my comment to someone dissing Ron Paul on the gold standard.

If you had to chose between being paid in gold and being paid in an ugly printed fabric, which would you chose? I am going for the gold. You can have your ugly printed fabric. Does it match the veneer? Ever hear of the saying "from rags to riches"? here is a little anecdote for you. Your absurd idea of using gold as money is actually the riches. Whereas the FRN's are the rags. That's right, the money you covet is actually made from rags. Someone has pulled the cotton over your eyes. hehe. Ron Paul and I simply want competition. You know, let the market decide what money is. Me, I chose gold, because it does match my teeth. And everything else I truly value.