PDA

View Full Version : Video Idea! (Please read! I need help!)

JordanL
11-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Hey, I just got an excellent idea for an RP video.

I was going through some of my old music and came across "God Bless The USA" by Lee Greenwood. The first thing I thought of was how songs like this one were used to drum up support (ironically) for the taking of civil liberties post-9/11. But I paused for a moment and listened to the lyrics and came to a conclusion:

This song embodies the very spirit of the Ron Paul movement in this country.

I am proud to be an American, and I want to be able to say I know I'm free. And we really are standing together and defending her.

In many ways this song taken at its face value represents a very consistent essence of not only Ron Paul's vision for America in an abstract sense, but also the sentiment that causes him to garner so much support.

So, I instantly thought that it would be an absolutely AMAZING idea if I were able to get footage of Ron Paul supporters holding their signs and singing this song... not only would it be true to our campaign and beliefs, but it's a song that connects with mainstream, middle-america and very much so with the Republican base.

So here's my call! Get your video camera and record yourself, your meetup group, and any Ron Paul supporters you can! Don't upload them to YouTube (yet anyway)... instead, send me an e-mail and I will give you the info you need to get me the video. (I have an easy to use upload location that I will have worked out for you.)

C'mon guys, I'll even borrow a camera so that I can do it! This is exactly the kind of positive message that connects with people, and it's exactly the kind of message we should be sending!

(Here's a video of the song on YouTube for those who don't know the tune: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXw6sZR2Lw )

EDIT: Forgot to add my email: jordan.ledoux@gmail.com

JordanL
11-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Bump (I'd love some feedback)

me3
11-15-2007, 08:49 PM
Might also make a great PAC ad.

JordanL
11-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Might also make a great PAC ad.

That's what I'm saying. :)

If you guys can get me the footage, I will have a TV ad ready for purchasing by the 16th.

JordanL
11-15-2007, 09:29 PM
C'mon guys, I want some feedback! :D

FreeTraveler
11-15-2007, 10:42 PM
If somebody has an audio file of this, I'll be glad to make a video.

JordanL
11-15-2007, 11:00 PM
If somebody has an audio file of this, I'll be glad to make a video.

Will the youtube of the song work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGXw6sZR2Lw

JordanL
11-15-2007, 11:54 PM
One more bump!